It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Don't Riot… It's Just What They Want

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Please Don't Riot… It's Just What They Want

www.davidicke.com

They want an excuse to bring in a fully-fledged Police State all over the world and people who riot in their desperation (instigated invariably by agent-provocateurs) are just the excuse they are looking for.

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So we shouldnt riot because any violent resistance can be used against with amplified responses. Any single 'terror attack' of a self-righteous USA freedom-loving citizen could spark nation-wide lockdown and/or martial law.

We resist they impose with double the force. So we must not resist? Yet to do that requires all good people to sell their souls as we do not resist and let them do anything they want.

SO...

How do we design a revolution to resist in ways which make them powerless to react?

BRAINSTORM....
NON-VIOLENT RESISTANCE METHODS TO THE NWO.

B oycott.... monetarily and informationaly. TURN OFF THE TV!
R equire.... free press and more investigative journalism.
I nvestigate... Investigate the truth about 9/11, CIA flights etc.
N ationalize... divided we are weak. Together we are strong!
G et going! Carpe Diem! If we only live once... live like it!

I nvest... in yourself. Training, knowledge. Also Supplies.
T echnology...get savvy. Learn ways of storing info and radios etc.

O bserve... PAY ATTENTION read tons of news! Keep up with current events!
N ever forget... Freedom is earned by vigalance and truth.

Bring It On!

www.davidicke.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on (3/9/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Dont know which country you live in or what influences you have been subjected to but revolution without the loss of life has never and will never succeed. Its just how the cookie crumbles .

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Agreed.

If you are not willing to give your life for your freedom or your loved one's freedom... what is the point?

There would be no way to "make a stand" without some sort of conflict. Peaceful protests only lead to arrests.

Not saying violence is the answer... but at some point, a stand must be made.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Personally I think we should shut off the t.v. and people should stop paying their taxes. EVERYONE.

The system cannot stand when we realize we are the ones holding it up 100%.

But then again, try to convince someone that they don't want their little charity slice back from the government.

That may not even be the correct way to go about it, but regardless, its the monetary system that is in control. If there is a change that needs to be made, it needs to be made there.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Rioting and anger is part of human nature in time of stress, specially when people gets angry against the government.

Is unavoidable and it will happen regardless, but state police or not is very hard to control an angry crowd just look what happens in other parts of the world.

The government and the police can only do so much if the riots are well spread in every city.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
wishful thinking.

so lets imagine that you will stop paying taxes. what will happen next? you are going to jail sonner or later and your boycot is over I suppose.

how you can get to others with your ideas without the protest? media will ignore your call obviously and by switching them off you not going to change a lot.

there is no other way as to fight against the system. and riots will spread soon I belive.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes it just so happens here in the Inland Empire area of So Calf,we are having a boston tea party at our rep's office Joe Baca,I'm sure no violence will come of it

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Rioting and anger is part of human nature in time of stress, specially when people gets angry against the government.

Is unavoidable and it will happen regardless, but state police or not is very hard to control an angry crowd just look what happens in other parts of the world.

The government and the police can only do so much if the riots are well spread in every city.

Wishful thinking, you have no idea how many people, including me, approve of Obama. You won't be fighting just the police or the military, you'd be fighting us Obama supporters too.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
Personally I think we should shut off the t.v. and people should stop paying their taxes. EVERYONE.

The system cannot stand when we realize we are the ones holding it up 100%.

But then again, try to convince someone that they don't want their little charity slice back from the government.

That may not even be the correct way to go about it, but regardless, its the monetary system that is in control. If there is a change that needs to be made, it needs to be made there.

I agree ...but the only problem is if you dont pay taxes the first thing they will do is cut off your money *bank account ...take it (which will lead to bounced checks for your bills) and then you go to jail ..lose everything and still stand alone (because no one wants to do this lol) ...........

As far as protests go ...they (TPTB) can just send a few people into the crowd and they will cause a riot before you know it ..on purpose .....(They have done this before at MANY protests in the past )
Which then makes it look like all the protesters are just a bunch of hooligans who are Anti everything ..and no one even takes the protest serious then ..

It just seems like a lose lose situation ....what can be done ? I dont know ..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
agreed, don't riot, because it's largely symbolic anyway.

go for effect, if you must - fight. either that or the camps.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Depending on how bad things get, I don't think we'll have a choice in the matter....If people are starving, you can bet on looting and riots happening. People are going to do whatever it takes to survive.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
People won't riot...unless we run out of Hot Pockets:

We The Angry

As a country, we're on edge about everything. Inhale, exhale, do you have clean water? Food? Do you have a roof? Make some hot tea and play some Mindi Abair. Then join Compassion International to help someone else have the same thing. Feels good, doesn't it?

Pray, train, study, play,
God bless.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's very simple really. If you want to change how things are done, get others to join you in doing the things they don't want you to do.

Legal things, Peaceful things. Things you have every right to do.

Cancel and burn your credit cards. Do not pay interest on anything.

Pay cash. Don't use credit.

When they say leave your money in the banks, take it out!

What is required for change, is a cooperative consensus to sink the mechanisms used to enslave people. Tired of the Mass Media telling you what to think. Turn off the TV, the Radio, Don't buy the newspaper.

These things are actually occuring spontaneously at this very moment. Just join the human wave, away from that which you do not like, and it will be perish from atrophy.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is exactly what I discussed in my video I posted in the media section two days ago. They want us to be afraid. They want us to revolt and respond with chaos.

Don't buy into any of it. Fear controls. Do not turn on each other no matter what happens, this is OUR home, and the only one we have.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

So we shouldnt riot because any violent resistance can be used against with amplified responses. Any single 'terror attack' of a self-righteous USA freedom-loving citizen could spark nation-wide lockdown and/or martial law.

We resist they impose with double the force. So we must not resist?

Not rioting does not mean not resisting. We are the people, the masses. We can elect who we want to elect. Therefore, start organizing and choosing representatives that will represent you when the rounds of elections come, State and Federal....and do it NOW.

That is how you resist.

However, as has been proven time and time again, the majority are fools. Funny...that was written in a history book a few thousand years ago when a wise man wrote, "the fool says in his heart there is no God" and most people do in fact say it and believe it today.

David Ike is light years ahead of the masses on this one.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

Your just another dangerous type, just like the Bush hardcore's.

Anybody that thinks either party or president gives a crap about you, is delusional at best. And you think your going to fight Patriots? Please................If you didn't notice, most of your fellow Obamaites are either illegal, too young, or not willing to fight just to get free sh*t.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Intellect controls Brawn and it always has, always will. The quickest way to loose anything is to resort to violence. That is why we see mainly young people doing it and why older wiser heads run the show.

A Mouse can attack a Grizzly for its cave but the Mouse will loose. If it learns to co-exist in the same cave with the Grizzly it can winter with the Grizzly's protection. Too bad so many in this world are so wrong minded they think rioting actually accomplishes anything other than revealing a low IQ.

Use the same method the powerful use. Watch, learn, position yourself wisely and take control from them using their methods. One seat in Congress holds more power than a million rioting. A seat in the Senate even more power and a seat in the White House and you can try and completely rewrite a country as Obama is attempting.

My Generation, the so called Hippies, did not go away. Some of us now run the joint. We grew up, matured and learned YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE SYSTEM, YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO USE IT. Old saying but accurate and important. Too bad somebody like Ickey has to say it before people will grow up and listen.

The people in power now used the system and look how it worked out for them. To beat them at their own game, emulate them. Or, run around rioting, yelling on bullhorns and being comic relief on the evening news for the 95% of mature adults that are to wise to join in.

If you want to lead you don't go to a rabid protester fresh out of Mommy's basement to learn how. Learn from those who have power. If you wanted to be rich, would anyone go to a beggar on a street corner, or would you learn from a rich man how he got that way?

I never payed any attention to Icke, but my estimation of him just went up a notch.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Dont know which country you live in or what influences you have been subjected to but revolution without the loss of life has never and will never succeed. Its just how the cookie crumbles .

There are peaceful Revolutions all the time. You should pick up a History Book. Start with Martin Luther King. The blood that was shed there was not at his hands. He still leads a movement today even after his death.

Look at my generation the Hippie movement. We were pacifists and helped stop a war. People like Ayers were not one of us, they were just violent nut jobs using the war as a reason to promote violence. Nobody wanted people like him around.

Like I've said you have to learn to use the system because you can not fight it and win. This is not the same world it was in the past.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What? Wait... the world is going to proverbial "hell in a handbasket"
You told us this would happen, and now you tell us to "just chill."
puz:

You say, "don't riot" but what do you expect us to do. Wait until the SHTF to go monkey dung?

Please, make up my mind.
I don't know if I'm coming or going now.

Here is a conspiracy for ya... maybe (just maybe) Mr. Icky [sp] knows that we aren't gonna just gonna take to the streets and incite anarchy. So, to play a little more to the human side of things he tells us the exact opposite of what we feel. Maybe now he is the tool. Eh?

I'm not in the mood for revoltin' anytime soon, but I have about had enough of the f-mongering and am ready to blow up. When the time comes, I know what I will do and I sure as heck don't need Mr. Icke (or anyone else FTM) to tell me when or how.

Thanks for playin'
~Telemetry Out:

[yeah, I edit]

[edit on 09/3/9 by telemetry]

[edit on 09/3/9 by telemetry]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join