It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the GOVERNMENT Can make Money from THIN AIR WHY CAN'T WE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well First I would Like to Say how much this website has changed my Life in regards to my way of thinking. It has really made me see the Big picture of life.

I would first off like to express empathy for all Americans. Being Canadian The Economy Crisis hasn't hit us as hard yet but I have been laid off multiple times and since found new work. Always wondering to myself when will this Cycle end.

The answer , it never will. Sure times will get better but I can promise you as long as the people we Elect to represent us and then let them make slaves of us our near future doesn't look so bright. We will never Truly Prosper.
So I have decided Time for a Change.
Here are some Quick facts:

Here are some Great Numbers Regarding the amount of Fake Paper money there is in circulation.
www.bankofcanada.ca...

Last year $64.4 million in phoney cash snuck its way into the U.S. economy, the highest amount in over five years. Counterfeiting arrests jumped 28% from 2007 alone. But how is this possible? One would think that with all the security-enhanced, sophisticated countermeasures printed on the bills themselves that they would be next to impossible to reproduce and easily detectable, even by the untrained eye. Well, ironically, as counterfeit bills become easier to detect, people have become less skilled at detecting them. With so many new bills with holograms and special security measures out there, people have no idea what to look for anymore.
------
n 1995, counterfeit money produced by Ink-Jet printers made up less than 1% of the money collected by the Secret Service. At that time fake money was produced by skilled printers who used heavy offset presses to create their dollar bills. This type of counterfeiting seems to be a lost art, as poor quality Ink-jet printed money represented 60% of the counterfeit currency collected last year, for a total value of $103 million.

www.cbc.ca...

And you Gotta love this
Reproducing anything in the likeness of a current bank note is an offence under the Criminal Code
Section 457 of the Criminal Code provides that anyone one who makes, publishes, prints, executes, issues, distributes or circulates, including by electronic or computer-assisted means, anything in the likeness of a current bank note is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months and a maximum fine of $2,000.

No one shall be convicted of the above offence if the likeness of the Canadian bank note is

1. printed;
2. less than 3/4 or greater than 1 1/2 times the length or width of the bank note; and
3. in black and white or only one-sided.

No one shall be convicted of the above offence if the likeness was produced with the permission of the Bank.
Making bank note images that infringe the Bank's copyright is an offence under the Copyright Act in certain circumstances

www.bankofcanada.ca...
---------------------------
I for one am sick of the Government ruining my Dreams and future Goals.
Being 25 Years old I still havn't been able to Fund myself through University.
They Print out money at these so called "FEDERAL RESERVE" or "Central BANKS" Which they expect us to believe They are not in control of.
Then Wave it in our faces like they are teasing a dog with a treat.
And make us slave away until the day we die.?
Suddenly when I think about it I don't feel This is much of a Democracy.
Sounds more like a Dictatorship..
www.youtube.com...

The point I'm trying to get at.... Does anyone know how to make fake money?(Theoretically of course)

All I know is it is Printed on some Form of Linen paper you can buy at the hardware store.

Cheers The
TALINATOR

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I think you got lost in the wrong forum. I don't think money printing as much in common with aliens and ufo's

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
[edit on 9-3-2009 by Talinator]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

OOOOOOKKKKKKK

I don't think that you're going to be allowed to have this conversation on ATS.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This is the Perfect forum for this Kind of Discussion.
The term I would use is Right in the name of the site.
"DENY IGNORANCE"

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Talinator]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Talinator

One word, 'Talinator'....."hyperinflation"

But, of course, your thread will be moved, in due course.

Just remember, as you follow your thread.....'printing' money is not a substanitionally viable economical tactic......

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Does anyone know how to make fake money

No... cant say that i know. Yes its highly illegal so i don't think people can discuss it here.

This is the Perfect forum for this Kind of Discussion. The term I would use is Right in the name of the site. "DENY IGNORANCE"

Yeah ATS is a good site for this post , but not in this section , maybe in Skunkworks but not Aliens and Ufos. Thats what jd140 meant. Im sure it'll be moved soon anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Ah yeah I see that now. Could an Admin please move it for me? Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
No, I don't know how to print money, but if you get caught, I am pretty sure they will teach you how to print license plates.

Obligatory 2nd line to satisfy ATS's resentment of brevity.

Regards......KK

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What frightens the bankers more is the idea of communities, let alone countries, starting to barter goods instead of using their worthless paper.

For instance, say a community was set up somewhere in the US, on land that they held title to, and started to grow their own crops, produce their own goods and bartered those goods for either money or other goods outside of their community.
Just imagine, they'd barter stuff and become self sufficient, not consumers of pointless products, not taxpayers (they have no taxable income).

The federal government would shut them down very quickly to protect the bankers and, more importantly, the interest payments on the "out of thin air" cash that the banks loan the government.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Because they wont let us.And after all, they own us, we are there property.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You can coin your own currency from metals it just cant resemble or pretend to be U.S. currency.

Trouble is whatever you make is bound to worth more than the U.S. dollar so why bother?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The issue is not about printing money, it's about creating its value in society, which is a far more abstract and twisted issue.

You have to build consensus around it or either to enforce its value. The currency itself does not matter. It can be just a bunch of shards of wood or pieces of cloth... it's just trivial matter.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well It just makes me smile seeing how smart people can actually get sometimes...
I should have added these to my main post.. Take a look..

mariokenny.wordpress.com...

And This one here still blows my mind...

www.newgeography.com...

And this one here..
www.youtube.com...

I can tell bankers are shaking in there boots now..

new topics

top topics

join