It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Lawyer asks National Geographic Society to Publish Evidence He Discovered of Life on Mars i

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I wanna know where in this picture is this figure supposed to be? I see it in the blown up photo but not in the landscape picture. What the hell are the brick looking things in the bottm portion of this photo? Those look like they are in the ground like tiles. Who put them thier? Or are they the solar panels from the rover just laying on the ground?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
I wanna know where in this picture is this figure supposed to be? I see it in the blown up photo but not in the landscape picture.

It's in the extreme left side of the picture, in about the center. Anomaly-hunters had to spend a great deal of time looking for it or just have very good eyes.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

It's in the area circled in red.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7d429355ae3.jpg[/atsimg]

The "tiles" are the Rover's solar panels.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is it me or does anyone find it odd that that picture has been around the net for a long time. But all of these comments seem to be first time viewers. Thats just weird.

Its a rock. why humanoid, i dont know....maybe a sculpture!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
Is it me or does anyone find it odd that that picture has been around the net for a long time. But all of these comments seem to be first time viewers....

No matter how old a picture is there are always going to be people who are seeing it for the first time. And the article is kinda-sorta new...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That guy is giving people like us a bad name. If you read that pdf, he is saying normal looking rocks are humanoid/arachnid hybrids and outrageous things like that. He needs to just go away.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosko

Yes, that PDF is impressive, how can someone say things like "turquoise blue forms can be seen that look like rocks but that are living entities"?

How can he say that they are living entities?

And I thought that some ATS members had an overactive imagination...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have seen clouds in the sky (here on Earth) that look like dragons, rabbits, and Homer Simpson...

...I demand National Geographic publish this evidence of giant fluffy white bunny rabbits floating around in our skies!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Bosko, ArMAP and SGiP! Don't you people know if you dismiss Basiago and point out the flaws of his argument that you're promoting ignorance and helping the cover-up!?!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What i do find fascinating is the synchronicity that that pic looks eerily like this one...

Or just maybe that's why some are so insistent it is some form of life rather than the rock it almost certainly is...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm certainly open to the possibility of there being life on Mars, but he's a little bit insane if he thinks those rocks are arachnid humanoids.

I think if there is life on Mars it's much more likely to be things like bacteria or even some plant life at best.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the rock has a boob.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This guy's a lawyer?! No wonder the American legal system is in the shape it's in if this is the result of the required education.

Whatever that "figure" is, no one on Planet Earth knows unless NASA is privvy to additional, closeups that include enough detail to describe it properly. Whatever lander was that took that picture (and any others) it's probably far away by now.

Besides, there have been many strange objects pointed out in many Martian photos and they all seem to be the result of pareidolia.

I'd like to have this lawyer visit my apartment building's marbled lobby and hallways and I can point out to him all of the figures and animals that can be "seen" and better than that Martian "alien." And they're so realistic that one is what looks like a man in a white rabbitt outfit and, sure enough, I found a photograph in a magazine of a man in a white rabbit outfit and both resemble each other!

Of course, being a lawyer, I would expect him to ask "How did those figures get into those floor tiles and marble walls?"

reply to post by ChemBreather

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Oh wow, this is amazing, 41 pages?!
but it's unfortunate that it's all nonsense.

The reptilian species on Mars seem to be more evolved than reptiles on Earth. In one scene from the photograph, three turquoise creatures lie tangled on a hillside (left). One has the head and shoulders of a man but his lower body is snake-like (right). He is arching his back onto the back of a turtle and looking toward Spirit. They seem to be more sentient and intelligent than any reptile or amphibian one would find on Earth.

I think Andrew goes way beyond pareidolia here,
this has to be a joke,
or someones weird, twisted view of entertainment.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the links to the PDF ArMaP!

It's an unfortunate piece of comedy... though I should be used to that now as an ATS member. It kind of makes me wonder if this Lawyer is rikriley or vze2xjjk!

It's certainly right up there with this genius post! Check it Out!

Don't Walk Away From Martians

LOL!

IRM

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Man I've missed you guys!

The worst part is, those of us who would be the most interested and apt at analysis of this type of image continue to be drawn into these threads.

I see ArMaP and IRM here, and Saviour Complex also, and you guys are just the ones I know are pros with great brains. I'm sure there are others of you, please don't be offended for my not naming you, but these three for certain I've personally seen perform critical analysis in multiple threads and you guys are my favorite people to pick through a NASA image with (what happened to Nablator by the way???).

Too bad this is one of the recycled crazy talk posts. I was hoping to sink my teeth into something good

-WFA

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i think that pic looks more real(as hoaxs go) than the FACE on Mars that has been copied 20000000000000 times,

[edit on 10-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

A lawyer in the United States has written the National Geographic Society, asking it to publish in National Geographic his discovery that a photograph taken and beamed back to Earth by NASA's Mars Rover Spirit contains evidence of life on Mars.

The reason why NG has not published it as evidence of life on Mars is because that pic is no evidence of life in Mars!
It's already been proved here on ATS that it's nothing but a play of light and shadow of a small rock.

And for another, considering that the gravity of Mars is 38% that of Earth, living humanoids there would, in all likelihood, be much taller and thinner than humans on Earth. Probably 7 to 8 ft tall! But this guy is just a few inches tall!! Doesn't gel, what?

But hey, that doesn't mean that there was no life on Mars hundreds of thousands of years ago!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Don't Walk Away From Martians
IRM

Lol! What the heck were all those pics about????

Jeeez!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

OMG I have seen people stretch it but thats just laughable. I am not an advocate of violence but everytime I see someone do something to discredit or embarass serious UFO and ET research it makes me want to punt the hoaxer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join