It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Lawyer asks National Geographic Society to Publish Evidence He Discovered of Life on Mars i

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This is more like. This is an very intresting artical I would like to say.
I do not know if this has been talked about here,I know the Topic has been talked about, but this artical is a nice read !!!

A lawyer in the United States has written the National Geographic Society, asking it to publish in National Geographic his discovery that a photograph taken and beamed back to Earth by NASA's Mars Rover Spirit contains evidence of life on Mars.

Link Here

EDIT: This is the Image in question. PIA10214

According to Basiago, the humanoid beings photographed in PIA10214 have bulbous heads and elongated bodies, like the extraterrestrials described in alien contact accounts. Some have two arms and legs like human beings, while others have multiple appendages and segmented or larval bodies, as if they are human-insect hybrids.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 9-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
star and flag for you.

interesting very interesting....

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
well where is this picture? I want to see!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
oh my this is interesting!!
I want to see those pictures

star and flag

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
here is the photo!

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
here is the photo!

www.theregister.co.uk...

so this is the picture where he sees cattle?snakes?huminoids with bulbous heads? and all the other # he said??

interesting story though well see what comes of it. and even if he is right i doubt it would get accepted.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That picture has been posted on ATS before and its pretty obvious its as rock...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
What I find intresting, is that people actualy starts to pressuring this topics out in the open, that is very important.
If he has found other things in that picture or sitt on evidence for what he claims, this is what the public need to get 'into' this 'life on other planets' topic all together. Pressure must come from the public to get the truth out..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
isnt this over a year old?

or have i just time warped an defied the law of physics?

yay my sanity and the laws of physics saved by Fox news ... fox getting somthing right ...first time for everything i guess

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
That picture has been posted on ATS before and its pretty obvious its as rock...

i agree it probably is made of stone.

Question is WHY? is it in the shape
of a humanoid?????

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86

Originally posted by Solomons

i agree it probably is made of stone.

of a humanoid?????

well if you look into a pile of a million rocks im sure one will look eerily like something. this case a humanoid?

lol I dont know

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This has already been posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the oldest thread I stumbled across in regard to the pictures the lawyer (?!) studied.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't know why this is of any interest to anyone. He is probably one of a thousand cranks National Geographic hears from every year, demanding they report on their crank findings.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
How from this photo.
Does he derive this?

Many of the animals that appear in the NASA photo resemble the frogs, lizards, serpents, and tortoises of Earth. Others resemble the extinct reptile species known as plesiosaurs, which had long necks like snakes and round bodies like turtles.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
of a humanoid?

After millions of years of erosion from the hostile Martian environment, it stands to reason at least some rocks will take on a vague humanoid shape.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I don't know why this is of any interest to anyone. He is probably one of a thousand cranks National Geographic hears from every year, demanding they report on their crank findings.

Don't you think calling people who are trying to bring the existence of ET life (past or present) to the fore as 'cranks', is just perpetuating the ignorance and handing ammunition to the cover up monkeys.

How ironic, considering your avatar says to defy ignorance.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Don't you think calling people who are trying to bring the existence of ET life (past or present) to the fore as 'cranks', is just perpetuating the ignorance and handing ammunition to the cover up monkeys.

I didn't call such people cranks. I called Basiago a crank.

Giving people such as Basiago a pass just because he claims he found evidence of ET life, regardless of the validity of their claim, is the very epitome of perpetuating and promoting ignorance.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A humanoid shape looks like a humanoid shape from any angle – I bet if you could look at this from 90degrees it would look like something else.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This picture has been solidly debunked already. It's a rock! Anybody here who wishes to seriously pursue Aliens/UFO's should be furious at this idiot. He is a prime example of why people laugh at such subjects. To stand in support of this guy is to wholeheartedly embrace ignorance.

IRM

[edit on 9/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Have you seen the photos that "prove" that there is life on Mars?

It's amazing what people see. His paper (PDF file) is almost funny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join