It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Adventurers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
No idea if I spelled adventurers correctly but that should suffice. I am looking for people interested in going to Area 51 for a closer view of the base. The people I am looking for the most is those who live in southern Arizona and California that way we can meet and share ideas and theories about cracking the Area 51 hype. If anyone is interested please feel free to U2U me replies to this thread will not be replied back to. Thank you for your time in reading and hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Area 51 is too widely publicized to be a place of interest anymore in my opinion.

My best guess.. the "new area 51" is not known about.

Of course that could be what you/we are meant to think.. gotta love subterfuge.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I know what you mean by Area 51 not being what we think, I have heard it all too many times and personally dont believe that what we think goes on there does. I am however interested in what all this security and secretism is about. I do believe that there is more going on there then the simple black project test flights and research, and no I am not talking about all the alien hype because lets face it, if there were alien craft or bodies or what not they would not be kept at an installation as highly mediafied as Area 51. I do believe there is more going on at the installation then we think, I just want to figure it all out. Where there is a will there is a way, and the more people we have working on it the more willpower we will all have. Like the saying goes, two heads are better then one. I believe that unifying people on the subject will lead to a far better understanding of the base and what it does instead of having every person proposing so many different theories. Bring them together and anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Going to the border area isn't going to help you learn what goes on inside

Lines

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by speed_demon

You really need to do a Tikaboo hike to learn anything about the base. You can't see anything from the border other than a bit of infrastructure, such as the Bald Mountain facility, the northern guard shack, etc.

top topics

join