It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have i seen a the so called ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
on saturday the 7th of march i had a glimpse of what we call a ufo then later that day i started seeing strange green lights but i did not think anything about it. Untill i rememberd that my freind spotted somthing on the front of the sun newspaper and it was a wind turpine with one of the blades that was bent an there was a small black dot in the background.

so have i seen ufos.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So you see UFO's because you saw an article in "The Sun" of all papers, which made you remember "green lights" and a UFO. What did this UFO look like? Perhaps a dot in the sky or a plane?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mannapolie

I see em UFOs all the time up in the air and stuff. Until I squint my eyes an look at them real close and see that em are actually aero planes!

But some times at dark I cant tell and me's wonders if they are actually Aliens out to get me. One time I forgot about seeing a green light in the night sky and I thought I had been abducted! But it turnd out that it was just me being drunk that night.

Oh well... Buh bye!

Obsidience

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by will.s

Hey there will.s ... welcome to ATS ... sorry about the welcome from the other poster.
Not all ATS members are so rude as I'm sure you'll discover.

Obviously it's difficult to know what you saw without photographs but there certainly seems to be a lot of people reporting seeing strange / unusual lights in the sky over the last couple of weeks.

Maybe you have a mobile that takes photographs (ready for next time) ... if not just try to note as many details as you can and keep a record. But whatever you do keep watching the skies ... you never know what you might see !

>>>Other Posters

new topics

top topics

join