It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli General: Iran Capable of Creating Nuclear Bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, I'd consider the source on this one for sure.

Plus, we already know Israel has at least 400 nukes.

We also know they tried to steal four more last year with the North Dakota nukes loaded and shipped to Louisiana, and only by General Mosely stopping them did they not end up in Israel's hands.

General Mosely's first in command was recently "suicided."

Isreal, the scourge of the earth, terrorizing the planet with their nukes, spreading lies, sending the Mossad everywhere for false flag attacks (9/11, Oklahoma, USS Liberty, and more) in order to get us to start WWIII and fight it for them.

The Zionists want to wipe out most of the people off the planet, but they want the United States to do it for them so they will be around to rule what's left of the world when it's all over with their phony antichrist messiah ruling from a rebuilt Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. And America just keeps sending them the weapons and the money while they terrorize and propagandize and drain the rest of the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
who would put it past Israel to shoot down the Korean satellite launch in order to take the attention away from the ME ?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
who would put it past Israel to shoot down the Korean satellite launch in order to take the attention away from the ME ?

After 9/11 and the "Dancing Israelis," the Oklahoma bombings, this past sham of an election and our new President's Mossad handler Rahm Emanuel, the bankster takeover (British Zionists), I would put NOTHING past the Zionists.

They think they are special, God's chosen, that the rest of us are slugs who need to be disposed of. They like to lie us into fighting amongst ourselves, kill ourselves off, save them the trouble and it's cheaper that way.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by SLAYER69

I crack a lot of history books.
Enough to know that only a fool believes he can win a war today, based on methods and victories of yesteryear.

OK wishful thinking doesn't make it real.
Remember back then Israel responded to a surprise attack by almost all the countries you mentioned and ended up with more real estate yeah I would really pay more attention to history buddy!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Israel shoot down their missile? hhmmm

OK Munkey now you should know that is way beyond Israels ability. Also wrong part of the world too far away for Israel.

This is what gets me going people making statements like that just to stir stuff up because people who do not understand the real situation will believe that kind of crap and not realize those statements have no foundation in facts or reality of even physically possible.

Ah Munkey come on

[edit on 9-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It was just a question SLAYER69.

who would have thought that Israel could have hit a US navel vessel? "Liberty"
just assuming they do not have the capability does not nessicarily mean they don't have the means to do something, after all, you are telling us how hard these people fight and how quickly they can fight off an enemy.

for all you know, Israel may have a navy commander on the pay role

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

... you dont seem to be understanding here.

That was decades ago, you dont think these countries have updated their radar? Anti-Air?
You dont think that being it happened once, they arent prepared for it to happen again?

No wonder you got thumped in Iraq, Vietnam and Afghanistan its like some of you can think for yourselves.

Secondly,

Back then, all these countries were preparing and arming and making it obvious that they were going to attack.

Its a whole different ball game, and unless you want to be made to look like a fool, id appreciate the fact that history doesnt mean victory today

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Big surprise. Iran is doing this because Israel points their guns at anyone and talks #, by having a bomb, they can be higher in the UN and be left alone. I'm so sick of this #, and of course we, the great and good USA, will run in and fight everyone.

No interest in Iran? Then why all this crap? Why is FOX banging the drums of war again like Iraq? Look at Gaza, they keep taking more and more land under an ideology of superiority. I LOVED how the British went into the Iranian waters, got captured, and the IRANIANS were in the wrong. How DARE those evil Iranians?! You know damn well we'd do the same thing. Look at Northwoods and Gulf of Tonkin being a lie...nothing there, right?

Assholes.

To be fair though, we did establish some peace; Iran and Iraq are on talking terms because they hate us so much now. Yeah we got some allies over there, but how corrupt are those guys? Hell, look at our own leaders who are allied to those people.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Darky6K]

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Darky6K]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join