It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your opinion on the LOST concept ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
LOST, the well known TV series, depicts the dramatic effects on humans according to their location and how well they perform in different ones.

Fans of the show will propably allready have related to my question.
I have only watched up to series 3 since i have no time to watch series at present but i will eventually catch up...

So the concept shown in the series goes like:

I am in one area of earth and my body related to that area's energy in one way or another.
When moved to another distant part on earth i may receive different energy and end up having different performance according to my compatibility with that location and the new energy balance. It may be better or worse.

There might be an optimum place to be either as a person or for all of us.

This is how it goes in short anyway.
Other fellow member may help in elaborating this in a better manner since i feel i lack expression right now while authoring this thread.

My personal view on this is like this:

I was born in one country lived there for some years. Then moved to another country until i was an adult. I then moved to another country where i spend a few years studying until finally returning to my place again. (That would be the second country of this story.)

I can certainly confirm that in the initial time of relocation it takes my body a couple of weeks to adjust in various aspects such as sleep, going to toilet etc.

I have felt effects on how compatible i am on being at a place or another too allthough this might be relative and i cannot dismiss psychological influence.

Feel free to improve my post.
George.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I definitely agree with the idea that some places are more suitable to an individuals energy and "nature" than another. Each of us have certain harmonics that work well with out current state of being. Since most people of the US are more or less nomads, I suspect most people can relate to this. I definitely believe some places are very undesirable or very desirable because of past events and energies of that place itself. Some places have good vibrations others bad.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Since most people of the US are more or less nomads, I suspect most people can relate to this.
Do you really think that's the case? I heard somewhere recently that the majority of people live their whole lives within 15 miles of where they were born. Of course there are exceptions, but in terms of trends, I could see how that might be true even today with transportation so available to the masses and borders somewhat transient.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
as an avid lost fan, i think the creators of the show are way beyond clever. these guys are amazing.

there have been lots of theories and posts on ATs that have reminded me of storylines on lost.

Cant believe you are only up to season 3. you have got a lot of amazing episodes to watch my friend!!!!

ENJOY!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Lost got lost after the first season.The O.C, now there some drama that will pickle your brain.All this energy hotspot stuff sounds eerily new agey though in the sense it affects humans.

new topics

top topics

join