It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10 Lost Tribes Of Israel: Have They Been Found?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisYah

Please . . . those links are just pure racism.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Theomanaria is an interesting subject there at BritAm.

Another page here says a little more [chapter 18].

If I was looking for the Aabera-im I would look at the Rubannes Culture circle builders.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Very Briefly I'd like to present the following: Evidence to conclude Hebraic lineage to these people is not a simple formula nor a simpleton paragraph. Passages of trade provide a perfect example of the landings of many tribes that faced the "infamous south gate". The listed tribes were either of Hebraic ethnicity or were somehow associated.
It is my experience that many of those who chose to dismiss these claims are the same individuals that have not researched thoroughly, simply because the evidence is scattered (justifying YHWY's words) as his people and as promised by YHWY. Why today's Jews cannot be of Hebraic heritage: Have not the Israeli Army won every war they have engaged in ? Do they not have the strongest army second to the USA in the world ? This is against YHWY's words spoken to his people. Africa provided a perfect setting for the fleeing tribes of Israel, and many tribes today still exist in Africa, who practice the TORAH, and hold Levitical laws. The burden of proof does not fall on the learned, but you must disprove, thus knowing the facts allows one the surety of this impossibility. I suggest you try to prove instead of trying to disprove... you will be surprised at what you find. I use the 1611 KJB, and a Aramaic / English NT, and for historical documentation I recommend Passages of trade... a well documented legal text and there are many websites that identify the tribes that fled Africa. Dr. Ricardo Allegria, a well known historian and three times Nobel Prize nominee is a wonderful resource, and he's been known to invite researchers to his home in Old San Juan. I have done my home work and challenged my own research... the burden of proof falls on you and the labors to do so as well... If you don't dig the well... you won't have any water...
Shalom
Jn

new topics

<< 1   >>

join