It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hello, fellow ATSers.

I've been exploring this site for quite a while now but never felt the need to post something.

Recently I had my first experience while meditating.
I'm very curious what it would mean and here I am, asking you ATSers who know more about it.

I went to bed at 11.30 and as usual I meditate before going to sleep.

I did my preparations (getting rid of bad energy and refilling with new energy) and got started.

When you close your eyes, you see a 'brown blackness' with a lot of 'pixels' changing shape and stuff. Like a caleidoscope, you know.

Well. in the middle is a black spot. that's what I was concentrating on.
After a minute or so(no idea of the passing of time at those moments) a white brim started to glow around the spot.. very weak but noticable.

The longer I concentrated on the spot, the bigger it became and when it was as big enough to take half of my 'sight' I started to spin slowly.
The bigger the spot the faster I spun.
It started as I was falling forwards and suddenly i started moving sidewards, backwards, other side and forward again.

It felt like i was about to get swung of my bed and suddenly I just popped out if it and I was wide awake.

Anyone has some ideas about it?
I found it very intriguing.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
hi dimsim,

i started meditating seriously about 2 months ago and have had some great experiences so far. (like going totally numb, seeing kaleidescope colours, seeing visions, floating, overall sense of feeling fantastic!!)

it sounds to me like maybe you have had a 3rd eye chakra opening experience.

there are tonnes of websites about the chakras.

here is one of many -

www.lestout.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hello, Grantbeed.

Thankyou for your quick reply.

I have to say, this experience happened a few days after i've read about the third eye.

Coincidence?

I don't know.

I will look after it some more.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Dimsim]

join