It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope; Nostradamus; 1.1 BILLION Deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you have read The Nostradamus Code: 2008-2012, but in it, it says how the pope will be killed in early spring.

The pope announces the dates on his Middle East Tour:

www.cnn.com...

May 8-15 he will make trips to Israel, Jordan, and the Palestinian territories. May 8-15 can be considered "early" spring.

The leader of the world's estimated 1.1 billion Catholics is expected to visit Bethlehem, where Christian tradition holds that Jesus was born. The site is in the West Bank, which is part of the Palestinian territories.

Hmm 1.1 BILLION Catholics?? What apparently do "Muslims" not like? Westerners, Catholics, etc.

Think about it. The World's WORST terrorist attack would most likely be done then.

The Illuminati would achieve 2 things:

1)Massive Population Reduction

2)WW3

It also said in The Nostradamus Code that Turkey will be invaded as well during these times.

What you think?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If this current Pope dies in spring...Im dusting off my bible and Im a gunna start praying because the next Pope is the last one according to Malachy and with him comes some bad Ju Ju.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Even though i dont buy anything Nostradamus says,it would be best for your thread if you gave a link to said *prophecy* to let readers know what your talking about.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

it is interesting. good dots connecting. S+F.
but can you explain why you do think that it could effect in massive population reduction?

by the way - it can have a link to what bishop Williams wrote on his blog today, see here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Hey I don't really understand your question?

They want to reduce the population according to the "commandments" written on the Georgia Guidestones which says the population of earth must be less than 500,000,000. This is about a 95% reduction.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I would link it to the source, but it's a book that you have to buy, so there's no specific predictions found online, as far as I've looked.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

this I know, but why do you think by assasinating the Pope they would reduce the population?

they are not expecting the 1,1 bilion of the Catholics to come that day to Jerusalem. they are not going to achive that goal with that specific attack.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
certainly has all the makings of a movie plot doesn't it.

Leader of the Cotholic faith goes to foreign countries where religion has a different set of values and gets a huge following behind him, somehow something happens which causes the leader to fall and those following also fall.
This causes world wide condemnation and has christian people calling for the blood of those responsible and the great battle then takes place.

But who is it that causes the fall?
Radical Muslims who want infedels out of their country?
A state who blames some one else so as to be the only middle east super power?
possibly another super power who is struggling financially and need a distraction and using this as a means of helping the economy?
Or a religious group trying to usher in Armageddon so as to bring the messiah back faster?

[edit on 8-3-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Nostradamus or Dan Brown?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

who the heck is Malachy?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is Nostradamus not Dan Brown.

Also, why would I think the pope's fall would lead to man's utter destruction? Simple:

Because half the world is RELIGIOUS!

They want the apocalypse to happen, which is and has ALWAYS been man made.

This is why many call it a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hmm 1.1 BILLION Catholics?? What apparently do "Muslims" not like? Westerners, Catholics, etc.

Think about it. The World's WORST terrorist attack would most likely be done then.

The Illuminati would achieve 2 things:

1)Massive Population Reduction

2)WW3

It also said in The Nostradamus Code that Turkey will be invaded as well during these times.

What you think?

Well I think you totally misunderstood a part of the article. There won't be 1.1 billion people in the Holy Land during his visit. What that meant is that there are 1.1 billion followers of the Catholic Church on Earth. Might I add that is probably a high estimate as well. However I do see this as very interesting. Like the other said about Malachy. I'm sure the Catholic Church would go through all kinds of hell if something did happen to this Pope. But as usual they recover. How can something with a following that massive not recover? I do smell a rat though and it wouldn't surprise me at all if something did happen to him. With all of the # going down over there this isn't the best time to pop in for a visit. I was reading that they have been firing back and forth at each other over the weekend.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frosti

St. Malachy is believed by the Romans to have foretold the number and identity of all the Roman Catholic Popes from 1143 A.D. onward.

List of Popes

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This worries me because..... Someone out there could read this, and think it's their duty to fulfill it, then we have a dead pope, and millions thinking its a prophecy come true.. then havoc then peace again.

Now that I think of it it's boggling my mind! Wow

I'm pretty sure his chances of dying have gone up now if there's major publication of this.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
If this current Pope dies in spring...Im dusting off my bible and Im a gunna start praying because the next Pope is the last one according to Malachy and with him comes some bad Ju Ju.

Im pretty sure Nostradamus said the last Pope will be Italian so leave that Bible where it is my friend.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
www.cia.gov...

World

Population: 6,706,993,152 (July 2008 est.)

Christians 33.32% (of which Roman Catholics 16.99%, Protestants 5.78%, Orthodox 3.53%, Anglicans 1.25%), Muslims 21.01%, Hindus 13.26%, Buddhists 5.84%, Sikhs 0.35%, Jews 0.23%, Baha'is 0.12%, other religions 11.78%, non-religious 11.77%, atheists 2.32% (2007 est.)

Catholics
6,706,993,152 X .1699 = 1,139,518,136.5248

Right on the money.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
wasn't the pope lineage to be 112? if so, hpw could there be more between Bennedict and Peter the Roman, who may well be Italian as well.
(siting Nostrodamas' revelation)

new topics

top topics

join