It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
is this an alien experience? several months ago as i settled to sleep. as on the verge of sleep (or was i awake?!) my body began to vibrate as a mass of electrical voltage (?) passed through me head to toe several times. i was unable to open my eyes or move. as this was happening i was aware of information (info i could understand at the time but was unable to recall after the event) passing through me with the current. i was also aware that i was anchored (literally) by an anchor, like a boat would be. the experience scared me at the time. i am normally a healthy woman with no history of seizures. the following day i developed a severe headache accompanied by vomiting. this lasted 5days by which time i was feeling very ill. then it was gone. the headache progressed to a dull ache, the sickness had stopped and eventually the symtoms were gone. i have no explanation for what happened to me and it hasnt happened since. i feel myself this may have been some sort of alien intervension. was it? has anyone else had this experience. i would be grateful for any answers or to hear of similar experience.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have heard this described before as a possible precursor to an OBE, and the sence of being anchored seems to fit also. Although not the following headache and nausea.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

thank you for your prompt reply. i understand the OBE and have experienced these several times. this experience is different. in my OBE's i have a feeling of being 'sucked' from my body. sometimes all ofme and other times only a limb like an arm or leg. the experience i have described above was like voltages of electricity passing through me accompanied by a mass of information.never have i been ill after OBE's like this one. the two experiences are completly different to me. thank you for your angle though, it is much appreciated.

new topics

join