It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outlaw the Shadow Banking System, guess who said it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Maybe Obama is a man of his words. Change is a comin'

The outcome of the Brown and Obama meeting Mar 4th 2009........

dandelionsalad.wordpress.com...

“And you are also restructuring your banks. So are we. But how much safer would everybody’s savings be if the whole world finally came together to outlaw shadow banking systems and offshore tax havens?”. Blink and read again the underlined words. You have just read that Prime Minister Gordon Brown has made the call to “outlaw the shadow banking system and offshore tax havens!”

[edit on 8-3-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Astonishing. I really hope they go through with it, and if they do I pray to God that they protect the pres. I would like to see him in one of those Pope Mobiles with the big bubble on it from now on.

I watch the new constantly, and never heard any word of this. What a waste TV news is.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Three words, "New World Order".

No, Obama won't be getting rid of any "Shadow Banking System". He is not under threat of assassination. He is bringing in more control over the people. Bringing in the rule of the European Union. Bringing in the end of our Constitutional rights and freedoms.

This is all planned out. If Obama was really a threat to the shadow government, he wouldn't have gotten the the media attention to become Prez. If he accidently did, and was against the 'status quo', he woulda already been assassinated.

He is simply bringing in the New World Order. This is the 'Unpopular Decision' Biden warned us about, and demanded we are behind and in support of our Chief of Staff or whatever. This is the end of America as we know it.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I see where this is going...

To me that underlined sentence means that they want to have full control of everything financially related, the whole banking system, not only in the US but in every country in the world. Anyone who does not have money in the new global banking system would be labeled a terrorist and have their assets confiscated, as any other banking system would be illegal to the world government.

Whoa, does this mean we are pretty much on the front door step of a world government? EU/UK/US/JP/AU being the major players.

new topics

top topics

join