It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Bumps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I got a strange bump on my neck, its deep and under the skin... it hurts when i push on it, its right next to my right jaw and under my ear

whats strange is my friend just got one on the back of his neck, almost identical, same exact thing tho.

any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Wash it frequently and see if it disappears. Use a salicylic acid or a brevoxyl wash. Do you mind mentioning how old you are? Your firend? Just trying to iron out the variable edges here..

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Without wishing to sound silly, go and see a Doctor first.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You really should consult a physician if it persists more than a few days. The areas and effects you described correspond to swollen lymph nodes (glands) and could indicate a systemic infection of some kind. Your doc can check you out and see if there is anything else going on that you might not have noticed. Sorry to sound like a worrywart, but I have learned to take things like this seriously. Let us know how it goes.

Besides, you might get an X-ray of a cool implant or something!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
my brother had something like that swollen lymp node that spectre mentioned and told us it was nothing to worry about. of course i'm not trying to tell you dont go see a doctor. what i'm trying to say is isnt it wierd that people always die of cancer soon after they find out about it from the doctor?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
From your description I would say its jsut a swollen gland. They are normally quite benign, although you should visit the doctor just in case it's an infection.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Lymph infection. See a doctor if your friend has it too because its obviously contagious.

When i had West Nile all my lymph nodes swelled up and hurt like hell.

It could be a number of things though.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Norwegian tracking device. It monitors your heartrate and blood pressure. If the Greys ever give you a good hard anal probing the Norwegians will be able to monitor your vitals as your throat goes hoarse from screaming.

Or...you should visit a doctor like sane people do instead of coming to a forum dedicated to UFO's to see if people will back your abduction fantasies.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
you have to see a Doctor-make sure there is no natural cause, before we start thinking "Greys".

NOW-if they find high levels of radiation, you have reoccuring nightmares, and the "lump" is metal & moves when probed, then we can think "Greys".

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyspiritguide
NOW-if they find high levels of radiation, you have reoccuring nightmares, and the "lump" is metal & moves when probed, then we can think "Greys".
I sometimes move when I get probed.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'll remember that

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
insite, i'm 19 and my friend is 27

I dont hang out with him often enough to have effected him with anything

the only thing that i can explain strange activity in my body is i've been injecting Equipoise.

I never have been abducted(to my knowledge), my friend on the other hand might have according to what hes told me, but he beleives he's never been taken.

laterz

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by SniperEye]

new topics

top topics

join