It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO summary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Basically,

I've been looking around here about NWO and i'm abit confused
Can anybody sum them up for me please.
There plans, beliefs, what they're gonna do, when they're gonna do it etc?
I've looked around but everything i've found assumes you know alot about them already.
Please no posts like "find it yourself" or anything.
Any help is appreciated

Jacob

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I believe conservation of natural order and nature is on of their biggies, that is why they're always up for massive depopulation (we spoil the scenary I guess). Unfortunately for us there are quiet a lot of us and we are trampling all over the place, I'm kind of with them on the depopulation thing as I find the human species a little arrogant. You can always read on the wiki I guess.

New World Order (conspiracy theory)

And Georgian guidestones

You can watch a few videos on the subject

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Addendum

EndGame

EndGame 1.5

Big Brother : Big Picture

[edit on 8/3/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

No one can be sure what the NWO is. It stands for New World Order, but what exactly that means is anybodies guess. Don't be fooled by ATS users who will tell you that this NWO is an evil group. If you step back and try not to view things as good or evil you'll see that the NWO is just an organization in action. If you want to decide that they are good or evil, then you can do that later. In the mean time let's look at what an NWO would have to entail, and perhaps we can deduce their motives...
Here are some words and phrases associated with members of this elite group.

Rich- I would think that if their were a group of Humans running everything then they'd probably have a lot of money, and control of it. Does this mean they are trying to enslave populations by becoming insanely rich, it may. This does not mean that the NWO would not like to see a higher standard of living for everyone, but they do have the will to maintain control, and as populations grow larger and desire more resources at an exponential rate, the most logical plan would be destroy the economic system of the masses, to maintain control over their out of control populations.

Connected- It would seem to me that this group would have to be expansive, have to have people in many places, from business to science, to agriculture, to politics, and entertainment. And more or less worldwide, with maybe a few paces of exception.

Brilliant- These people aren't dumb, not all of them anyway. I would imagine that some of the most amazing and unique minds would be privy to secrets of the NWO.

Thinking bigger than themselves- Why go through all the trouble of trying to control the world if you weren't thinking of something bigger. Their must be a religion or some common belief or goal at the heart of this NWO, otherwise, there's no way so many people could be connected, and make it work for so long. Perhaps a bunch of very powerful people who were all friends sat down one day and said...you know, our species is getting out of hand, if we don't try and control the masses, they will destroy themselves and the rest of the world with them. They then set out on the most difficult task of preserving our planet and species, through social, political, economic, and health control.

Interested in preservation- Not just of themselves, but of the planet and the species, if they were psycho paths looking to destroy the planet they would have done that by now. Yes they are looking to control you, but hell, somebody has to. These are smart people, they looked around at what has happened in the last 150 years, and said, maybe another 150 years of this will kill us, and have been trying to slow things down ever since. Yeah they haven't been perfect at it, and some may even argue that they've basically failed, but they are only human, and controlling the world can't be easy.

Of course some people on this site will try and convince you that they are NOT human, if this is the case, then my post may not hold up.

Does that help you understand the NWO a little better?

[edit on 8-3-2009 by liquidsmoke206]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Oh thanks mate,
I've heard alot about the depopulation thing, and i agree with the arrogance of the human race.
Theres only one Earth and we're destroying it. Take it for granted i guess. But i think depopulation is a bit of a too ruthless way of doing it, i mean, who chooses who dies or not?
Well anyway,
Thanks for that.

Jacob.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

As liquidsmoke206 points out these people are smart, rich and patient apparently some of the plans they have in the pipelines take decades and stretch over generations of their family lines.

If I was smart and rich I'd hate the lower classes (us) as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's not that they HATE the lower classes. They probably really have no problem with most regular people but we've in one way or another gotten a little out of control with how we multiply, the resources we use and the amount of waste we create. Depopulation would be the obvious choice for relieving many of the problems facing mankind and the world. I'm certain that genocide would not be the first choice of an NWO for the reduction of populations. It's costly, it's messy, it's heinous. But if it comes to that, I think you would see an attempt. I think it would be a lot better though, if we just limited reproduction to one out of every 10 people, then to one out of every 100, then 1000 etc etc....but the NWO may see that as being impractical and difficult to implement or just too late to attempt. Ultimately none of this is about the NWO, it's about people recognizing the things we do collectively that threaten us all. We're our own enemies, not the NWO.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ah thanks for all this guys,
I kinda understand abit more now

Thanks for your help
Jacob

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here are few sources of non sensationalistic information on the NWO

educate-yourself.org...

and a slightly different angle with all the same components

www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 9-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thanks man,
I think im an expert on the NWO now.

Cheers

Jacob

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Here are few sources of non sensationalistic information on the NWO

educate-yourself.org...

and a slightly different angle with all the same components

www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 9-3-2009 by burntheships]

Good links!

I read one and now I will read the other

Line three!

PS in the context of the first article my eyebrow is now raised at FEMA a little more cautiously.

[edit on 3/10/09 by emsed1]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The only video you need to watch on this subject is the ILLUMINATI PROJECT on disclose.tv. You will learn how they got you, who they are, their plan for you, and why you should've voted for Ron Paul.

O-315

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by organism315

Well... since you mentioned Ron Paul I will watch it now.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
The only video you need to watch on this subject is the ILLUMINATI PROJECT on disclose.tv. You will learn how they got you, who they are, their plan for you, and why you should've voted for Ron Paul.

O-315

That video is extremely useful!
Thanks!
Jacob

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

join