It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 bodies found in Albuquerque: Psycho Killer or Mexican Drugs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have one to start things off...

Many of you have heard about all these murdered girls being found on the Mesa west of Albuquerque... it has made National news...

The local police were quick to point out that two of these women (Remember they are the only two ID'ed thus far) Victoria Chavez and Michelle Valdez, were known prostitutes and drug addicts...

10 more women remain a mystery... so as far as anyone knows they were blond haired blued eyed school girls who never made it home from church...

Again the police were quick to name a prime suspect a man who was killed by a pimp after he killed the lady he was spending time with....

Now what their not saying is there is another and quite probable theory.
Some are suggesting these girls were pressed into being drug mules for the Mexican gangs then killed to keep them quiet...

Albuquerque is only 2 hours away from the border and sits at the crossroads of I 40 and I 25... once here you could head out to any part of the country to deliver your goods.

Given the current state of the Mexican drug war and how far those people are willing to go this second theory is making a lot more sense than a lone killer. plus as it turns out some of the remains are missing heads, I seem to recall beheading is a common practice of the Mexican gangs...

the strangest part is the Police response to this. right from the start they were quick to say there is no danger of a killer lose. their going about there business as more a clean up rather than a working crime scene. It's like they know who these girls are, and who dumped them there, then they picked this dead man to name as suspect to deflect worry. I mean in most cities if they found 13 bodies there would be alerts and warnings to look out for each other and lock your doors until they solved said crime... not here... here its just another day...

one more little tid bit to wrap your brain around... how can the police say all these murders took place between 2002 and 2005 when they haven't recovered all the bodies yet? unless you had prior knowledge who who done it and why they stopped

well there's my post to kick things off... cant say how this story will end yet but you should know the FBI is in on it now

Most current Local story

What's crime like where you live

[edit on 8-3-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Its a possibility. The War on Drugs has been an epic failure, and the harder we fight it, the harder we will lose it. Now the Latin American drug violence is boiling over the border. I hear Phoenix Arizona is now the kidnap capital of America due to mexican drug cartel activity.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Last month someone threw a grenade into a bar in Texas more of the Drug war spilling over into the states

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
The local police were quick to point out that two of these women (Remember they are the only two ID'ed thus far) Victoria Chavez and Michelle Valdez, were known prostitutes and drug addicts...

And...if there were police involvement, retaliation against the police, that would be the effective platform to push to keep the public from asking.

I bring this up because of the green river killings in the 80s, and some behind scenes folks talking about that HWY 99 route being the Tacoma Police Departments hooker pool.

I never heard that cross the news though, and if they were, would it? Since that sort of thing is illegal, I doubt anyone in LE would admit or be forthright with "I'm married, but that was my girlfriend" or "I'm single and a man, yes, I frequented one of those for sex"

Yet a person with a grudge against a policeman or a department might have thought to retailiate by wiping out thier pool, as, it's not going to be showing up in the media.

Is this the case in albequrque?
(It is why I don't fall in love with cops *wink*-even when tempted)

The killer, Gary Ridgeway had a terrible time knowing what he did. I remember watching the news with the investigator somewhat implying it might be a policeman.

Mostly though, I recall that this was when this big hush hush phrase "known prostitutes and drug addicts" seemed loudly coined.
And all I could think myself, being a grungy, loser, loner, walking girl who suspected her own family for reasons unavailable --->was:

Were they? Are these documents made available prooving this as fact, or is it just the easy thing to say about poor or outcast women who don't have many friends and might have to walk to get to where they are going?

These people aren't saying something.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
alright guys enough of this enough of this spilling over crap

if anythings "spilling over" its our problems spilling over to mexico

mexico didnt create this drug war

mexico doesnt generate the money to pay for these guns and people and all this crap

america does, american dollars buy the mexican drugs they pay for the mexican killings

a grenade in texas and kidnappings in arizona has nothing to do with mexico

its all about the drug war here in our own backyard, literally, and in our front yard, and in our buildings

and now on topic to those killings in mexico

yea they probably did know, the police and military for the majority work for the drug cartel

those that dont, well they "dont" but they do, either through their superior who unbeknownst to them works for them, or whether they work for them directly

and this isnt a war

its a simple battle for control

and 13 bodies, just because its in the news makes it a big deal

130 bodies were probably found the same day

its just someone paid to leak this story to the news to make a big deal out of it

whats really interesting is what are the motives for the recent media frenzy regarding the "mexican drug war" on the borders

its about something bigger, theyre either using this to change border policies or ban assault weapons or something

but the one things its not about is drugs

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So every girl is a blonde haired blue eyed schoolgirl? Wouldn't that obviously indicate that it was a serial killing, or have they even checked for how long each body has been dead for?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
So every girl is a blonde haired blue eyed schoolgirl? Wouldn't that obviously indicate that it was a serial killing, or have they even checked for how long each body has been dead for?

not to speak for someone else but im pretty sure he was speaking figuratively for arguments sake

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

not to speak for someone else but im pretty sure he was speaking figuratively for arguments sake

I was speaking figuratively...but...

there is a list of missing women here in Albuquerque and one of those girls happens to be blond... she only cane here a few weeks before she vanished and worked as some kind of hair dresser... not a street walker... we don't know if she might be one of the victims. the FBI is working to id the rest (10) of the girls.

and I use the phrase "School girl" because how many times have we seen on the news about some school girl never making it home? you don't have to be a hooker to get kidnapped ya know.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drameyits about something bigger, theyre either using this to change border policies or ban assault weapons or something

but the one things its not about is drugs

It could be media disinformation on the part of our illusive "high tech" crime cartel/terrorists-to take attention off from our other border and our other inner lands?

Originally posted by DaddyBarethere is a list of missing women here in Albuquerque and one of those girls happens to be blond... she only cane here a few weeks before she vanished and worked as some kind of hair dresser... not a street walker... we don't know if she might be one of the victims. the FBI is working to id the rest (10) of the girls.

Do you know where the Frontier resturaunt is, by the college? If mountainous hills there are south, then the west neighborhood by the resturaunt.
Back in 88 or 89 I was taken there to be killed-all the way from sacramento, via tacoma, bc, pakistan, india and the orient, in a long twisted drawn out joke of capture, conceal, control, dispose of.

I escaped into a world of men trying to hand me birth certificates, and other men trying to hook me to drugs and the random bum trying to give me something to eat.

Sex or money and especially money (edit; pardon, drugs), were not on my list of things to do to pass the time. I returned, a muscle, scorched from the sun.

Those women could be from anywhere.
But, being a dead female...
If they are from sacramento...the feds might need to *suspect* the police and airmen there, sadly.

I saw weird things occurring in sacramento, then, and in later years.
Old government programs, still ongoing-by what I read, and what I see; corruptable police, corruptable airmen. Wish I weren't so scared by the time I reached albequerqe-I had had a chance to talk to the police, then.
And they seemed alright.

The name they took was that of my captor's sister. Tamara Lopopolo. I was instructed to give it-or again-death. I hadn't quite reached the second month of 8th grade and still had brain damage from a close call in India where I was smashed in the back of the neck with the blunt end of a 2 by 4 before having the back of my skull smashed on the ground during ..
I suppose I could turn myself in for false information

I do not mean to derail the thread. Something in here seemed important to say so everyone can have fuller access to larger possibilities concerning bodies in albequerque-especially if the main indication is that the problems are stemming from mexico, more so, than our own.

Because, if it is our own, in this instance, as has been my experience in the past, then looking in the wrong field for answers, just lets it continue and enables the status quo to continue.

It is very sad, this.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

new topics

top topics

join