It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited FEMA camp today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't know, taking photo's of it and not getting caught.
And just keeping them to yourself, no one would know.
But you've now put them on the public internet

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
[edit on 3/8/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well another one off the list. Still no FEMA camps but were looking. Perhaps somebody in East Michigan (If anybodys left) could go just west of Caro and see if the 2 prisons are still closed down and empty. They are on Wajmega road about a mile south of M-81. Theyve been empty for a couple of years I think out governor sent the prisoners to Canada.

mike

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Slightly off topic - but is it really illegal to photograph prisons? What the hell?

I can understand why - that's obvious. But then again, I'd rather like not to be told what I can and can't photograph.

Police state.

At least in the US you still have the right to observe police officers etc in the execution of their duty. Try doing that in the UK now - you'll find yourself charged with obstruction or a public order offence and more than likely given an 'on the spot penalty' or 'community order/ASBO' without any court involvement or right to appeal.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

I had no idea it is illegal

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why did you edit your posts?

Through this thread, and another fema camp thread, I discovered a list the other day that led me to discover one of the supposed listed camps is in my city, and its really Raytheon Missile Systems, really weird!

I too want a list of the so called HR845 list. Where can I find this, I searched but came up blank.

I intend to go get photos of any Fema Camps officially listed in my city.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I don't know about posting pictures. If it's illegal and I happen to have "found" some pictures of the jail where the suppossed fema camp exists I don't want to get in trouble.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

Cops are not nice people. Not in the US, not anywhere. In the US, police brutality is an everyday thing. Racism is still a major issue in the states, if you don't have white skin then you are in major trouble, unless you have Status or Money. That's just the way it is. There are few good cops, but most are pigs. Cops don't care about you. They're the same as you, living an everyday life and trying to make money to care for their family. They only care about meeting there quota and themselves. Hopefully all that will change with an african/american president.

Edit: They will point a gun at you for observing. Even in your own yard. I know because it has happened to me.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Gouki]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi. I use to work at Pulaski State Prison before I knew of any of this. I left in 2006. During this time I have found out all this stuff..now I wish I worked there to be an insider...lol.
When I first read about Pulaski I said no way..cause it is a prison...they have inmates there. They had inmates from close to maximum security. Were expanding the prison, bedding ect.
There at the time I worked there were only 3 women facilities in the state of Ga..and they were having a hard enough time with bedding then.
Well I was talking to a Warden..so this is confirmed. This prison is no long a maximum security prison..it is only a close security prison. Which makes me wonder where the heck they put all the inmates because most of them were maximum!!! So then it brings it to my attention that they are slowly getting inmates out of this prison.
This is true.
So I fully believe Pulaski State Prison is a FEMA camp.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I found HR 645 (not HR 845)....look here ......National Emergency Centers Establishment Act. Is that what everyone is referring to? I did not find a list of centers, but I am still doing some research.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi. I know I'm coming into this thread late, but I just found it. I have been trying for a while to tell people the facts about the FEMA camp articles that are posted everywhere, particularly the "camps" listed in Georgia. Several of the "camps" are Georgia state prisons; fully operational, staffed, with inmates.

I have been working at Pulaski State Prison for about 12 years now, and have visited Dooly, Dodge, Telfair, Wilcox, and others, and know people who work at many others, and know for a fact that all are just regular prisons. Just one example of how the info on all those FEMA articles is inaccurate: Pulaski State Prison is in Hawkinsville, which is in Pulaski County, not Wilcox County.

It is in fact illegal to photograph prisons, and if you are caught, your film will be confiscated or digital photos deleted, and yes, it has happened before! A visitor took photos of an inmate as she was released, showing the prison in the background, and had to surrender the film. This is for the protection of staff and inmates, in case someone is attempting to make terroristic or escape plans.

I take issue with the poster who claimed to have worked at Pulaski, and left in 2006...the inmate population has not decreased; in fact, we now house over 1200 inmates. We have not expanded. We have triple-bunked some of the dorms. The population has never been primarily maximum security inmates. We've never had over 10 max inmates at any time. Inmate security levels go: trusty, minimum, medium, close, and maximum. Pulaski was close until this year, when we were reclassified as medium, however we still have some close security inmates. The population has always been a majority of minimum-medium.

I'm glad there are some intelligent people out there who are actually trying to find out the truth, and not just believing some outdated, inaccurate article. Just be careful about the trespassing!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by starboxer]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rockhndr

hr845 is Crow Tribe Water Rights Settlement Act in 2009. www.govtrack.us... This hr645 is the one i believe you are referring to National Emergency Centers Establishment Act. www.govtrack.us...

i did not realize this prison was designated a "fema camp". you must have visited on a weekend due to unseen inmates. i do know that all the pre-release prison facilities in the state of georgia have closed and are now joined to their host facilities. that was effective by feb, 2008. www.dcor.state.ga.us... this move affected at least 5/6 pre-release facilities and i have no idea what these abandoned facilities are being used for. each housed approximately 250 inmates.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I'm guessing that they will re-open them if the economy ever improves. That's another reason I haven't transferred to a PDC (Probation/Detention Center) or other smaller facility; fear of losing my job!

Or, lots of county jails are in dire need of repair...why not just move into these empty facilities and save $$?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by starboxer

I didnt necessarily say that the prison was decreasing in population, but the security changed...hence what fema is about. Sorry it took me a few years to get back to ya...but after the bill signed a few days...guess we will wait to see.
And yes, unfortunately I worked there...lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join