It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with me?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think you'll find many others feeling this way, including myself. It seems there is a growing advancement to our intuition nowadays, and some are further along than others right now. It may sound strange, but I can clearly see my dogs communicating with each other, as well as with me. I have always had dogs, yet never felt anything like this in the past? I currently have three Chihuahuas and an Akita and, when I watch them interact, I plainly see their non verbal communication as clear as if they were speaking English. It may sound bizarre or rather comical, but I swear it feels natural. If I were you I'd look at it as a blessing, while making an effort to hone and develop it. If nothing else, looking at it this way will be much more comforting!

Peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
You are probably having a personal spiritual growth spurt

Agreed totally.

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Get a physical, speak with a doctor.

I strongly advise against that. You are becoming more sensitive to energies around you. This is a natural spiritual development, and I have been going through the same thing. I can only tolerate a handful of people myself at the moment, because of the same reasons.

Doctors are absolutely useless when it comes to spiritual matters. In fact, even if they do understand, they're probably not even allowed to help you.

Basically, you can take the red pill, and continue to evolve.

Or you can go see the doctor, and he will give you a blue pill that will lower your vibration, so you are less sensitive to energies around you.

The choice if yours. Feel free to U2U me about this if you want.

[edit on 11/3/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Energy Vampires.

This is a good article on them and what to do to protect yourself (there are many, many more, this is just one of them). Just google "energy vampire".

Slay your energy vampires: there are people who endanger your health by draining you dry and coming back for more. Learn how to empower yourself—and kick their vitality-sucking butts!
[edit on 8/3/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

I agree with empowering but not by kicking any butts except maybe your own. It's such a shame the majority of people don't take the idea of aura/spirit energy serious and do more study about it.

Most people have a very simple concept of energy transfers, like it is water - you have some and someone else has less and takes it out of you like it is some finite, physical something. Those who think most high of themselves believe they are like an oasis in a desert; someone with a better than average quality of energy amidst people with lesser who (ignorant as they are) whom then drain theirs. Energy is a very fascinating subject and has many possibilities.

Once I was accused of zapping people's energy on purpose like an energy vampire. I told that person I would never "suck " such contaminated energy as hers, I would much rather tune into any nearby tree and suck it's pristine clear energy. Afterall, it's the same with breathing air, would you rather have the air which went through 10 people's bodies or straight from the source?

What I also find peculiar with people stating they are receiving all kinds of impressions (when in busy places) is that of those who do, the men rarely seem to realize they are manifesting a very feminine quality, to receive as opposed to the male quality of giving.

Those males in a club who are 'givers' (giving attention to women who receive) can somehow sense those males who don't do the same, hence are not part of "the group" (those who 'hunt' the women) and will send out all kinds of rejection signals, very subtle bodylanguage or look in the eye.

The subconscious picks these signals up but the mind doesn't understand and keeps searching for a reason, sometimes ending up with some vague newage energy explanation that seems complex but kept superficial. All of these impluses picked up by the subconscious drains the mind which tries to decypher them, leaving one mentally fatigued and mistakes that for bodily fatigueness (it all feels real doesn't it?).

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Dragonfly79]

Masculine and feminine polarity. Man action, woman reaction. Man penis, woman vagina.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crystalmind

You know, I'd be interested in what personality type you are according to Briggs-Meyers. I've taken that test several times over the past 20 years, and I'm still the same....my personality falls into a VERY small percentage of the population. Less than 3% of the population have my personality, and I am an introvert by nature, but can easily fool people into believing I am an extrovert. This is only one aspect of my personality, but I believe it does wonders in explaining how I've come to this place in my life. Let me explain....

Because of my personality, I have the innate ability to "mirror" those around me....to adapt wonderfully. It wasn't until I got older that I started paying more attention to what "I" wanted, and less on those dominant personalities around me. This led to obvious collisions with people I've known my whole life. The "what has happened to you?", or the "you're not the same person anymore, what's wrong with you?" entered into the scene. Because of my level of sensitivy (like yourself), I second-guessed what I was experiencing....was I wrong? Was IT wrong to feel the way I did? Should I go back to being what everyone else wanted me to be? Was there something wrong with me?

Ultimately, the answers only came with searching within myself. I've lost friends along the way, made others angry, gained new friends, but ultimately I have drastically weeded out the chaff from my life. Let me tell you, it's not fun going through this! I can count on one hand how many people truly LOVE me for who I am, not for who they want me to be or who they expect me to be. Everyone else is just superficial and "fluff" in my life. I still enjoy HUNDREDS of acquaintences, and most everyone who knows me will describe me as being kind and generous, because I am. They usually just want something from me, so I oblige with kindness, but I know better.

I've found that "friends" who try to tell you that there is something wrong with you because you don't do "x, y, or z", have only selfish motives and care nothing for how you truly feel. The fact that you pull yourself away from certain activities, leaves them feeling insecure, so they try to manipulate you into continuing to behave in the manner in which they are accustomed. You will likely migrate away from these individuals, and find yourself aligning with people who support you a little more.

You don't have to walk around professing "who" you are, "how" you feel, or what you do or don't agree with. Just live your life, be true to who you are, and those that love you will either adjust or move on. You really don't have to explain yourself to your friends if you don't want to. I've found that explaining yourself only opens yourself up to be judged by them, as if they have a right to debate who you are. Just BE and be happy! Everything else will fall into place!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join