It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis made flying saucer(s) in Skoda factory [near] Prague

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
an interesting documentary about origins of flying saucers:

Google Video Link

true or not, you decide...

as for me, I think this could be the truth

cheers

[edit on 8-3-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Interesting video, i haven't seen that one before.

Star and flag!

I'm very intrigued in the nazi UFO phenomena, been studying the VRIL and Haunebu projects lately. Thanks for the video!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi, saucers fans.

Yesssss sir ! Very nice disks !

donhuangenaro's ones are the first models, using air.

scordar's VRIL and Haunebu models,
use eletcro/magneto/anti-gravity effects !

One effect of that new power, often seen, is the
green-ish color around the ship. If I remember well,
green is the color of nitrogen reacting.
Green northern-lights are another result/effect.
www.jaydax.co.uk...

Nice find, for those 2 types of saucers, men ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

thanks, and
you are welcome

I think everyone interested in UFOs should see this documentary...
it busted some myths I believed

Nazi principals for this kind of flying saucer was based on Coanda air effect mixed up with helicopter and rocket technology

but this documentary goes further and explains how military used alien myth
to hide their secret projects (developed by german scientists captured after ww2),

also, there are some yet unreleased footage of secret engine tests, and interesting
interviews with witnesses and people involved in secret projects

my favorite is the last interview with an engineer who claims that military today has technology so advanced that we couldn't even comprehend

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

scordar's VRIL and Haunebu models,
use eletcro/magneto/anti-gravity effects !

this documentary does not mention those, but I wouldn't be surprised if
VRIL and Haunebu models were also developed in some secret factory, as a fact, too

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think that the Germans were decades ahead of everybody else at the time of the second world war. Who knows where they got their knowlegde from...

This is a great site full of German ufo data, check it out guys

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Nazi principals for this kind of flying saucer was based on Coanda air effect mixed up with helicopter and rocket technology

to hide their secret projects (developed by german scientists captured after ww2),

What myths did this documentary bust? That the Nazis were aliens?
Or that a Russian jet propelled flying saucer crashed at Roswell

Interesting documentary, but it's a propaganda piece more than anything else. If not than it does a bad job at explaining flying saucers. In a time when transatlantic flight wasn't possible a jet propelled flying saucer could fly from Russia to US and back and not run out of fuel?
Also I see no mention of Die Glocke aka the Bell project. That was the Nazi anti-gravity and it was not directed under Werner Von Braum, but Hans Kamler. Oh and the plan to attack New York was with the Gotha GO 229 and not flying saucers. Anyway without a doubt ze Nazis were advanced and probably did kickstart our current anti grav programs. But if such advanced craft were in Nazi hands than ve vould al be speaking ze german.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The skoda factory is in Plzen not prague, I go there often for work and have a few friends there, I'll ask them about this the next time i talk to them

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Some good stuff on Vrils and more :

www.disclose.tv...

www.metacafe.com...

video.google.com...#

We see those stylized letters: SS.

And, "THEY" got men to the moon, both sides, maned capsules or not.

BTW, did you know the anti-gravity effects of gyroscopes ?
www.enterprisemission.com...

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/8 by C-JEAN]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesmoSedici

I was talking about my beliefs that aliens are behind those crafts, that are busted, well at least 99% of them are not 'off this world' after all...

and considering the 'new' theories about the Universe in general, for example Electric Universe Theory, which states that the Universe is much smaller than mainstream scientists believe, I am starting to believe that there are no other intelligent beings in this Universe

I do believe in other dimensions and extra-dimensional beings though, but that is topic for another thread

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcoy
The skoda factory is in Plzen not prague, I go there often for work and have a few friends there, I'll ask them about this the next time i talk to them

I didn't know that,

thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesmoSedici

Interesting documentary, but it's a propaganda piece more than anything else. If not than it does a bad job at explaining flying saucers. In a time when transatlantic flight wasn't possible a jet propelled flying saucer could fly from Russia to US and back and not run out of fuel?
Also I see no mention of Die Glocke aka the Bell project. That was the Nazi anti-gravity and it was not directed under Werner Von Braum, but Hans Kamler. Oh and the plan to attack New York was with the Gotha GO 229 and not flying saucers. Anyway without a doubt ze Nazis were advanced and probably did kickstart our current anti grav programs. But if such advanced craft were in Nazi hands than ve vould al be speaking ze german.

I have to agree with you here , its a propaganda piece . While I do belive that we have our own "crafts" and some siteings are black opps or whatever you wish to call them.

What about the numerous eyewitness accounts pre 1930 ? Too many eyewitness accounts of seeing beings that are not human as well.
Nice try but I dont buy it.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I was talking about my beliefs that aliens are behind those crafts, that are busted, well at least 99% of them are not 'off this world' after all...

and considering the 'new' theories about the Universe in general, for example Electric Universe Theory, which states that the Universe is much smaller than mainstream scientists believe, I am starting to believe that there are no other intelligent beings in this Universe

I do believe in other dimensions and extra-dimensional beings though, but that is topic for another thread

Shocking my friend to think we're the only ones out there, but they're just beliefs
and come and go as they wish

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi again, donhuangenaro !

Just asking you permission: how about I show you stuff,
in a U2U message, about your quote up there ?
We won't be harassed by useless posts. . . B-)

Unless many others ask us not ot do that.

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

There's a good reason why the Electric Universe Theory isn't accepted by most scientists.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcoy

there are/were several Skoda factories in Czech Republic. Praha, Plzen, Mlada Boleslav, etc.

As far as I know, the main center of nazi aircraft research was the airbase in Prague-Kbely (google maps), rather then any of the Skoda factories

[edit on 8/3/2009 by ranswer]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
After WWII, in 1945 (the year when nationalisation efforts began in Czechoslovakia and when the Communists started to come to power) Škoda was nationalized and many sections were split from the company (e.g. the car works in Mladá Boleslav - Škoda Auto, the aircraft plant in Prague, some factories in Slovakia.

Exert from Skoda Works on wikipedia...

Enjoyable documentary.. thanks for the post!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leto

There's a good reason why the Electric Universe Theory isn't accepted by most scientists.

yes there is, and Max Planck explained why very well:

A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

i tend to agree with u on this

things falling in place

was going 2 ask but what do u make of countless accounts from high ranking people,but all they mostly say is they saw some unknown craft or had it on radar
so i guess that makes sense
it was the goverment all along
wow evrything makes sense all of a sutton
tnx m8
it also explains that the fake alien doll was so well made
it was made by the best milatary docters 2 fool the people
well they fooled me not with that doll though

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The WW2 Germans never seize to amaze me. It odd now to think that a county that size with obvious limited resources almost took over the world.

top topics

join