It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new futurama movie packed full of hidden messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
has anybody seen the new futurama movie "Into the Wild Green Yonder"? its full of conspiracy theories. i'd like to see if anybody thinks much of it. i know fox is notorious for dis info but sometimes i think the writers love to drop hints anyway check it out.

even the starting credits has a significant conspiracy undertone to it

[edit on 8-3-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

lol three years later!!, I actually just watched it and came on here to find out if anything thought the same as me about this and I found your thread, you are so right I am shocked at what I seen, I am gonna watch it again right now and see if I can find more, how about the powers that can read your mind lol, or the hidden jokes about conspiracy theorists. I swear I think Futurama is loaded with hidden messages, I was also watching one about global warming, its an old episiode from 2002, and there is a scene where farnsworth says a series on numbers and my crazy head is wondering if it means anything, if you have netflix its on there and its called "crimes of the hot" its season 4.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
me and my girlfriend bout all the futrama movies few weeks ago and we bolth call that one the paranoid android movie haaha. its def full of conspicary threory # but i think thats the point. that hole show is full of commentary. did you see the eye phone episode? so great

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

lol three years later!!, I actually just watched it and came on here to find out if anything thought the same as me about this and I found your thread, you are so right I am shocked at what I seen, I am gonna watch it again right now and see if I can find more, how about the powers that can read your mind lol, or the hidden jokes about conspiracy theorists. I swear I think Futurama is loaded with hidden messages, I was also watching one about global warming, its an old episiode from 2002, and there is a scene where farnsworth says a series on numbers and my crazy head is wondering if it means anything, if you have netflix its on there and its called "crimes of the hot" its season 4.

LOL 3 years later indeed.

Yeah its amazing what can pick up when your paring attention to it. Its funny because with animation there is nothing there by accident. Each cell needs to be drawn and coloured. So any symbolism in the show is there on purpose. Almost like a code for those who know where to look.

I read somewhere that all the great artists of the Renaissance used have symbols and code in their artworks.

think ill check out those episode. im in Australia so we cant use netflix Doh!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There is always something coming out of Futurama that astounds me. I'm a big fan and have all the movies and there's just something about watching them and then trying to figure out what they're really getting at, along with the fact that they're funny. How can a robot like Bender not be funny!

new topics

top topics

join