It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhesus Negative Blood and Higher Consciousness

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
First off I don't know my blood type and really don't care what it is. So that said what I say I might or might not be talking about myself who knows.

I do not believe your blood type has anything to do with higher Consciousness. That comes from what is within you way beyond the physical aspect of the body.

If negitive blood type people were prone to be more spiritual they would also know that we are all one. They wouldn't be trying to set themselves up above the rest of the world because of their blood type.

Just because some might have a difference from the norm doesn't mean they are special. We seem to live in a society where everyone feels the need to be special for some reason. So we look to try and find something unique about ourselves. When really just being ourselves is a unique thing in its own right.

I guess I should wait for the thread titled "my second toe is longer than my big toe. Does that make me of the lineage of the Greek Gods?" Which could be possible since all statues of Greek Gods have that longer second toe.

Ah the things we humans do to make ourselves feel special..bless our hearts lol.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

One thing I did learn on witness08 thread is that from birth ALL RH neg people are monitored their whole life based on their blood group alone.

Really? do you have a link to this information?

I am negative, and have done a lot of research on it, I never knew this.

No sorry I have no link but I just remember Witness on her thread putting up some information to the effect that from birth ALL RH neg people have an extra part in their records that is used to record their blood history throughout their life.

Im not sure how it works but I guess a flag comes up and all our date is sent to some central data base to see if there is any thing that is unique medically to Rh neg people.

Theres also a theory that we are tagged throughout life in case of some world catastrophe then we could basically give blood to all those in need as our blood is not rejected by the majority.

It is a shame because this is a very interesting subject but without the OP this thread is doomed to dive into the secret blood lines of the rich and famous and how the Vatican is controlling Rh neg blood.... apparently....shame really.

Interesting, my friends are always RH negatives, I always ask.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Ah the things we humans do to make ourselves feel special

Being special is not always something to brag about.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

only the insane could imagine such a place which is why the mental hospitals are filled with rhesus negatives but then every genius and inspirational person through time was not only rhesus negative but probably a member of a secret society.

Your comment just reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend who was a psych nurse in a mental health facility that was part of a hospital that I did some of my nursing training in.
After working there for a few years she noticed that a high proportion of the residents had Hazel/Green eyes and couldn't fathom why they were highly represented over others.

It just occured to me that it also appears that RHnegs also have a tendency to green/hazel eyes.
So that got me thinking just now that what you said might be true.
Very coincidental, to say the least.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by EvilTwin666

only the insane could imagine such a place which is why the mental hospitals are filled with rhesus negatives but then every genius and inspirational person through time was not only rhesus negative but probably a member of a secret society.

Your comment just reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend who was a psych nurse in a mental health facility that was part of a hospital that I did some of my nursing training in.
After working there for a few years she noticed that a high proportion of the residents had Hazel/Green eyes and couldn't fathom why they were highly represented over others.

It just occured to me that it also appears that RHnegs also have a tendency to green/hazel eyes.
So that got me thinking just now that what you said might be true.
Very coincidental, to say the least.

Me and my RH friends and family are strange.

I can't tell you.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Very true. Makes me wonder why we feel the need to be more special. Maybe we haven't learned to except ourselves for who and what we are. That might be one of our greatest achievements doing that.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

Very true. Makes me wonder why we feel the need to be more special. Maybe we haven't learned to except ourselves for who and what we are. That might be one of our greatest achievements doing that.

It's ok to let someone feel special.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I thought that was what birthdays were for lol.

It's to bad we can't feel special everyday just being us. I really don't need anymore birthdays to make me feel special. They keep adding up lol

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

I thought that was what birthdays were for lol.

It's to bad we can't feel special everyday just being us. I really don't need anymore birthdays to make me feel special. They keep adding up lol

Me neither, but I do need more birthdays to say alive.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666
Higher Consiousness is more about knowledge, you can look at it in an epistemoligical point of view that your opinions and beleifs are made up about the knowledge that you receive. Basically your opinions change when you recieve new and updated knowledge.

With Rhesus Negative learning about its origins and roots will lead to self awareness and thus a higher state of consciousness.

People have tried to make the monkeys of this planet aware of its origins, in fact there was a famous case about 2000 years ago but the guy ended up being crucified and some stupid religion was made out of it.

If you could imagine how life would be now if he was believed at the time then we would live in a completely different reality right now, only the insane could imagine such a place which is why the mental hospitals are filled with rhesus negatives but then every genius and inspirational person through time was not only rhesus negative but probably a member of a secret society.

You can learn more about rhesus negative at wakeup.to...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

Having read the majority of the other thread on rhesus negative blood types, and this one, I have to agree with this poster in terms of it's the search for knowledge that will heighten consciousness.

Having a blood type whose origins are unknown will of course lead to the search for answers. Often it is the search that will increase awareness. So really, IMHO, the possession of a negative blood type is really only an inspiration, or a reason, to choose to increase ones awareness, with the hope that this may lead to a heightening of consciousness in terms of further understanding parts of our genetic origins.

Anything that causes one to ask questions and search for answers is a potential precursor to a higher awareness.

FYI: I am B -
edit on 6-1-2011 by Mukulita because: Typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gill56

Sorry to disappoint you but the only thing special about your blood type is that its rare, something like 2-5% of the populations. If your blood truly had “special properties” it would be O negative as O negative is the universal donor blood type that anyone can take, only thing special about your blood is that it’s rare but you can still receive O negative if you need it.

I find it funny that you think an antigen marker gives you a higher consciousness, why that in particular antigen. There is zero scientific or academic support for your hypothesis it’s just you trying desperately to establish yourself as being “special”. You don’t actually know you feel different form everyone else just because of your blood type, if you’re feeling a bit funny and you think its because your blood go see your doctor.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by vaticinus
you know during childbirth having RH negative/positive blood can lead to lasting developmental problems. if the mother is RH positive and child is RH negative, during childbirth the womans cells will perceive the negative as foreign invaders and begin to produce antibodies. there are ways to counter this process but it still has the potential for lasting damage in simple things such as breathing but also in higher processes such as learning

Completely the wrong way round, to raise antibodies you need to be a Rh -ve mother NOT a RH positive mother. A RH- mother has no antigens and if her child is Rh- then thats fine.

www.ahealthyme.com...

If you're Rh positive, it really doesn't matter if your child is negative or positive. If you're Rh positive, your body is already familiar with the Rh protein, and so the baby's Rh status will not be an issue

You state a Rh + mother rejects her Rh - baby, this is completely wrong.

ONLY a RH - mother can reject a baby, and this is usually only the second child if BOTH children have been RH+. During the first birth her body builds up antibodies to the first RH- child, as she sees it as foreign, then if she then goes onto have another RH + child she rejects it using the build up of antibodies from her first birth.

Maybe you just got it the wrong way around when you typed it???

I am Rh - and that is why it was a problem for me to have children, a Rh + mother has NO problems. All my birth children are Rh -.

Even with a RH - mother and a first RH + child usually there are no problems, it is the second child that is the problem. This is why so many in my family only have one child.

So just to re cap, a RH + mother can NOT reject a RH - baby, because the RH - baby is negative, it has no antigens to react to.

This is why it is thought most RH - are abducted, their blood is able to be used in many experiments and is a good candidate for the production of alien/human hybrids, RH - has no antigens, therefor it will have less of an immune rejection .

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Mr Green]

I find this very interesting also.

I have had two children. My first child was born two months early, and almost died -- they couldn't find any cause for the premature birth. My second child was born (non-critically) 3 weeks early and was fine.

I am rH-, both my children were +.

I suspect that the incompatibility does, in some cases affect the first birth, as there was no other reason for my body to reject the baby -- which is essentially what birth at 32 weeks gestation could be considered as.
My memory is foggy, but I think they gave me the injection during the labour of my first. I know for a fact I received it in my second pregnancy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

So am I ......AB- and I feel the same as the OP.....l have always had a hunger for knowledge, bordering on obssession
I have to know "why" about literally EVERYTHING!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

May i have your opinion on this,if you dont mind,please- Are Reptilians not supposed to be "evil" or sumthing like that,and assumed to be working with the Annunaki/Dark Cabal whatever to bring about the destruction/enslavement of the human race,etc? One is always reading negative things about them,nothing good,ever..now,i am neg.and so are all my kids,and there is nothing evil in any of us,in fact,my kids are the kindest,most considerate folks you are ever likely to meet,with an inborn compassion and great love for kids and animals,and they have great respect and tenderness for the elderly..these are qualities anyone can try to instill in their kids,and as i too,have all these traits,it was my obvious intention to try+pass it on to my children..just to find i DID,NT HAVE TO-my kids just were like this! From a very young age,it was apparent that they were exeptionaly kind+compassionate people.Make no mistake,they can bicker among themselves+be petty and drive one another and myself batty! Or sulk+be real irritating in general,they aren,t saints or angels. However,their basic natures show them to be good,good people..I myself hate hurting other,s feelings, rather be wounded myself before i made sum one feel bad about themselves,and i would give my life to protect the innocent and the vulnerable,kids..So yeah,to me it just dont compute,this supposed Reptilian connection..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I had a cousin who was RH negative.
She was definitely not very bright.
A very nice down to earth person, but just not very smart.
However, she did have 2 sons that were real Whiz Kids.
The 2 girls on the other hand were dull.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Dont know about anyone else with neg.blood type..but it certainly did,nt make me feel special- my mother explained to me at a young age how rare it is,and it just made me feel more of a freak than i already did.I definitely did not see it as something positive-no pun intended.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I read the whole thread. It is funny people takes this +/- blood thing personally

It does not make sense to discuss this issue before finding the answer to below questions.

I am sure the answer is known to blood experts in medical field, but we as the commoners do not know

1) Among all types of animals in the world, what would be the reason for gods to choose Rhesus Monkey to play around and place it in Adam and Eve's veins? Also, Rhesus Monkey only lives in certain parts of India so what is this location got to do with gods? Anunaki never known to be in India. Vishna, Buddha?

2) Is it technically possible for a human being to have a different blood type than its mother/father? If both mother and father have negative blood, is it possible for the baby to have positive blood? If not then, an we safely assume that negative and positive blooded people are created as different races maybe different times for different purposes?

3) Why is it that Jews have higher concentration of negative blood? (this is a fact) Why is negative blooded people are only %15 of the world population and non existent in some parts of the world?

4) Even though most people think negative blooded people are god's descendants or smarter than rest of us, why don't we see it distinctly in our society? High IQ does not seem to be correlated with race or color rather correlated with the brain size and shape of the brain. (this is a fact also)

5) African Americans are superior physically. Does this coincide with South African gold mines being in Africa and that Annunaki created them to work them in mines? It would make sense to create a race solely for the purpose of working them in gold mines. A race with superior muscles and endurance compared to rest of us. Also African Americans known to have slightly smaller brain size. Smart enough to listen to orders and obey but not smart enough to rebel or think and organize against the gods. Even today, 99% of the workers in South African mines are black.
----------------------------------
I am no racist but I am trying to get to the truth. I also believe mutations and evolvement of living creatures. Human beings although created differently in the beginning for different purposes at different times, they evolved based on the climate and environment they are in. Black people in the US, are a perfect example how not all but some adapt to changing times and needs, some even become the president.

In other words, millions of years passed after our creation. We have different races around the world each with distinct features.But were they created originally like that? Or they changed thru the millions of years?

Unfortunately, youtube seems to be full of videos for the owners to make money not to enlighten us with valuable knowledge. Youtube video creators care about more clicks to make more money, they are not after the truth. Internet is full of garbage and it is so hard to find the truth when you don't know what you are looking for.

Lastly look at how these 2 words are similar. GOLD and GOD. How can this be a coincidence?

questions, questions
edit on 6-5-2016 by MatthewJ because: grammar

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
look nothing physical has anything to do with consciousness. you can be a dog and have an "evolved" consciousness. stop focusing on the physical. just be a better consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join