It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What strange abilities do you have?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I know I’ve already posted this several times before, however I can make a traffic light stay green, or change by concentrating on it. I know it’s weird, maybe I’m even crazy, but it never fails me

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I don't know what the heck to call it.....I see hundreds of tiny particles of light moving around in the air in strange patterns (like a waterbug moves) and it only happens during stressful times.

what to call it I have NO idea.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Alpha Grey]

This is what I see a few months ago in the sky.I wasnt stressed,I sorta expected to see them.Their were more like 50 to 100 of them and they only appeared after I said something in my mind.

Its amazing and beautiful,,thats what this is.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i came across a strange ability today. i was able to convince my boss for the first time i was sick so i could stay home and cruise ats! (cmon people laugh)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have a few different things I'm working on developing right now.

1. I can feel and manipulate energies. This ranges from healing work to simply energizing food and water. Not sure how it works yet.

2. I can put out fire. I know it sounds crazy, but I just absorb the energy of the flame. Not big flames, but I can put out 3-4 matches at a time if I am centerred.

3. I definitely communicate with more advaned 'beings'. Sort of like the future self idea, but not quite. I have received some decicive evidence of this, but am not interested in convincing anyone of anything.

I think the most important thing here is to realize that we all have the ability to do any of these things. We just have individual strengths and weaknesses. Its really just a matter of knowing what can possibly be done and PRACTICING.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I don't know what the heck to call it.....I see hundreds of tiny particles of light moving around in the air in strange patterns (like a waterbug moves) and it only happens during stressful times.

what to call it I have NO idea.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Alpha Grey]

This is what I see a few months ago in the sky.I wasnt stressed,I sorta expected to see them.Their were more like 50 to 100 of them and they only appeared after I said something in my mind.

Its amazing and beautiful,,thats what this is.

I see those too. I used to see them a lot more when I was in middle school. Whenever I sat at a desk that was close to a window and the sun was shining, if I looked down at the desk (but not focus on it) I could see like the shadows of the particles. If I focused my vision, they went away. They indeed moved in a sort of random but organized fashion.

I have no idea if this is special or even what the point of it is, haha.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have the weird snapshot vision of the future thing too that a few others have mentioned. I try to explain it to others and they say it's deja vu. But i thought deja vu was only having the "feeling" of being somewhere where you feel you have been before but have not been?

This is so much more exact and I always recognise it for what it is when it happens. So it's not really just a feeling of experienceing a past situation. To explain more it's sort of like a 10-20 second snapshot of a conversation or being in a certain place or doing some random day to day thing. And then a few days or weeks later it plays through again exactly as i saw it! Some people have said that these flashes are showing situations of an important turning point in my life. But it's always something random and seemingly unimportant!

I'd just love to know what this is and if it is something that can be developed. Perhaps just to able to focus it onto something more important in life! The vision usually happens as part of a daydream when I'm not really concentrating on anything. Then i don't usually think about it again until it happens. So it's not like i can jot down what i've seen and wait for it to happen because as far as i would know it was just a daydream! It seems too important a gift to waste but i wouldn't know where to begin to develop it (if that's even possible). But the reality is I have absolutely no control over when it happens or what it shows me.

Does anyone know anything more about this or what this is called in paranormal circles?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I see those too. I used to see them a lot more when I was in middle school. Whenever I sat at a desk that was close to a window and the sun was shining, if I looked down at the desk (but not focus on it) I could see like the shadows of the particles. If I focused my vision, they went away. They indeed moved in a sort of random but organized fashion.

I have no idea if this is special or even what the point of it is, haha.

I swtich my eyes to psychic eyes,,,If I focus then my psychic eyes disapear.

Of course this is special,,any gift is special,and no doubt theres more

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If given a religious item...Bible, Cruxifix, Buddha Statue, etc. After I destroy it, a powerful world figure dies...sometimes an entire government will collapse.

Unfortunately, I have to wait for someone to bring me the object and can't just go looking for them.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mishmashum
Serious question, do you ever get any positive messages from the future?

Nope, they are only warnings about the bad things to look out for. I suppose one does not need to warn themselves about the good things ahead.

Also when you were 8 how did these things start for you?

When I was 8, I would occasionally be awoken by something, and in the corner of my room would be a figure standing in the shadows there. I could not make out who/what it might be. I couldn't even tell you if it was human, but it spoke English. And, that whatever would tell me things, things that were to happen. It was as if I was experiencing a vivid dream while awake.

Being 8 at the time, the first time this happened, I was horribly frightened. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't understand much of what I was being told either. I thought that maybe I was experiencing waking nightmares. And, being just 8 when it all started, I didn't even have much of a vocabulary to understand or write down what was happening. But, I have numerous notes and pictures where I wrote some of these things down back then, with the most dire warning being what would happen in 2011. That number, that year, has plagued me for 43 years so far. I can find 2011 penciled into the corner of books I read as a kid, written on various papers, in various pictures.

Most of those waking dreams happened when I was 8, it was almost a nightly occurrence for a while. These weird experiences continue to happen, but with less frequency. Sometimes years would pass with none, other times they would happen every night for a couple of weeks.

It wasn't until 2005 that I came to realize who that dark mysterious stranger was that was visiting me in these waking dreams. It was ME, from the future, somehow projecting these images and messages and thoughts back to myself in the past from the future. How I came to know this is a long weird story.

Has the way you've received the messages changed at all? Are the majority of your viewings related to your personal life (friends, family, yourself) or are they larger in scope (ie/ world shaping events)?

They come like waking dreams, or a sudden remembrance of a dream I apparently had recently but forgotten about. And no, they don't seem to be personal in nature what so ever so far.

Apparently, these are warnings I sent from myself in the future to myself in the past that I am suppose to tell others about. I tried to tell others of course, but I've come to realize THAT is futile. Humans believe what they want, regardless of anything or anyone else.

What's the usual time-range between having the vision and the event occurring?

There is no predicting when these impressions, dreams, whatever they are, happen. And, there is no specific heads up time.

Well, I'm sort of busy right now today, so I don't have much time to dive into this in any detail, but I've come to realize there is something to this. And, I think this may be happening to others too, but maybe they do not yet realize what is going on (i.e. those seeing 11/11 or 11:11, etc.). Or, like what happens to me sometimes, they do not recall these dreams upon awakening, and maybe days will pass until something triggers a remembrance of those dreams.

Well, I've other things to do right now. Later.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Why haven't you won the lottery then?

I've never received the lotto numbers. And beside, I don't need it, I'm already retired (since 1996 when I turned 39) and am doing just fine (I've taken advantages of the info I have received in other profitable ways). Any more money and it would just be a nuisance to keep track of.
(seriously, I'm doing fine without any unnecessary excesses)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
anybody have a crucifix or bible i can send to huckfinn? well its gonna happen anyway, i just figured id help it along

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
When I was younger I used to stop elevators, never thought about doing it or wanted them to stop, quite the opposite actually the faster I got out of those damn things the better but they always seemed to break when I was there.

Hasn't happened to me in the past few years though, I tend to avoid them when I can, but my ma will still never get in an elevator with me.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I get the weird electric dots to,they do seem to be more than random in there movement but i dont no what the hell they are. I can also see peoples pasts usin some sort of vessel,ie playin cards,or staring at someone wantin me to read them. I used to read cards until gettin freaked out by gettin things right all the time.A body builder who Id never met before came to seek me out after Id given him a readin and told me Id been spot on and wanted to no how I did it as it had scared him and he hadn wanted to admit it in front of the others there but he thought he had been set up as I knew things even his closest friends,partner and family didn know. I went to a Spiritual church a few years later and got paired off in an exercise with a woman id never met and went on to tell her her house number,the fact she went riding,that she worked with computers and had had big problems with one recently,it turned out she had been at a different office and all the system had gone down the previous day! I told her i saw her riding and wrote down spain,she had been there 3 mths previous on a trails holiday on horseback.I also sensed she had headaches reguarly and to check it out! It spooked me again when i knew all this stuff as it doesnt feel right so I dont do it anymore! The other thing i get is when seeing certain people I feel repulsed when meetin there gaze,not just repulsed but scared,I dont no if its because they are evil etc but it could be a warning mechanism!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well, it sounds like an ordinary sort of thing, but I think it is really unusual because I don't know anyone else that can do it like I can....
I read, really, really, REALLY fast.

And I love doing it.
I could go through 2-5 books a day if it were not for housework and ...stuff.

Like I, at what for me was an enjoyable pace....read the entire twilight series in two days, and that was with having to cook and all the MOM stuff i have to do. But normally I do not read fiction, it is non-fiction I like.

It comes in handy, because I can buy a new hot book, and read it, and resell it for what I gave for it, or sometimes even a tad more.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ive noticed everyone including myself have added what abilites we can do,some have similarities and some very unique indeed

So many gifted people here

Well I think we should all get together and make the worlds best movie ever.

Not Fantantic Four

Fantastic ATS'ERS

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sadly, i have any special ability but i knew a woman who could write with her two hands at the same time and two differents stuff at that...how cool is that

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Hey I did the same thing,only did it once though

I wrote Nicky with my left hand and Robbie with my right,,still got the paper here to

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

There are some interesting parallels between your story and mine. As I've gotten older I think it's starting to transcend a sleep state. It's odd, because I can clearly remember in detail what it is I'm "dreading." I just can't remember when I first experienced it. I know several of these are from dreams, because after waking I'd immediately write down what I experienced and then date it for posterity. There are others that just sort of popped in that have no, as best as I can recall, dream-basis.

The difference between you and me it seems is that all my premonitions are oriented around myself or my loved ones. I've also never experienced any "visitors."

As far as time frames are concerned whatever it is I scry usually transpires within several months of the dream. Two are outstanding. One premonition is a little over a year old. The other is going on five.

And I'm hoping they stay just that premonitions.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
Sadly, i have any special ability but i knew a woman who could write with her two hands at the same time and two differents stuff at that...how cool is that

My dad can do that. His neatest trick is to do 2 separate math problems at the same time with 2 different hands. lol

My son had a hard time writing - he had to have a year's OT. They called him 'nonlateral.' He's very smart, it was purely a problem in that his brain did not develop a handedness. Now that he is 13, he is appearing less 'learning disabled' and more 'ambidexterous'....and his tennis is great.

It must be inherited but I didn't get it. I'm glad. My son really struggled to learn to write at all. Took years longer than normal.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am not quite sure what this is. I have a small team of paranormal investigators and they call me their sensitive. Every time I come in contact with spirits and or energy I get physically ill. I have photos of a portal that I took at a local cemetery, however right after I snapped those pics, I was on my knees turning green around the gills if you get my drift!
My friend says that if I learn to control it more than I would more than likely be able to communicate with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join