It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting - 1918 Flu Pandemic - Killed ONLY those Who RECEIVED Flu Shots - Not those who refu

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have not taken any chemical drugs for the past 6 to 7 years?

I don't have allergies and I have not been sick for a long long time.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I am trying to figure out your post............... are you saying - I should be thrown in jail by the govt, due to bringing this information on the net onto a thread, to make more people aware?

I did searches in different ways, and compiled the information from various sources, though it does look like the date is wrong on the first link - of 1918.

Otherwise - everything in the articles on the OP are facts.....

So, I still want to know WHY - scientist would RECREATE - terrible flu strains by mixing them with later flu strains.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've always been very cautious about what I put into my body. I'm against vaccines, because they always seem to be injecting poison into the body then actual healthy stuff. I can't even remember the last time I had one. I never get the flu shot because I'm already not in the most healthy state, I don't need anything else screwing around with my body, and making me sicker.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

OK your outright disrespect and flaming will not be tolerated on this forum. Questioningall has more than amply proven to be a reliable source and credible information networker.

If you have just cause to prove what has been brought forth as wrong than you need to supply your source with links to back your theory or claim.

Questioningall has done so in the Op, and was not the originator of the information being passed to anyone to discuss in a civil manner and figure out if this holds merit or if we chalk it up to unreliable.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Due to a strangely virulent flu thats been going around all the way from Georgia, USA, to Chillwack, BC that makes nearly every one who gets it that I know require antibiotics, I too can connect dots and wonder if this flu didn't also come out of a laboratory, and in preparation for further releases. Incubation to a pandemic when mixing the two occurs in the human body. Just a thought, that they're doing it all now with two manufactured diseases.

The flu is a "virus".......why are people getting antibiotics?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It just seems to me as if these vaccinations are a continuation of the rest of the immune depressors being shoved into us as if it is good. What the heck is wrong with our world when the very agencies we created are not doing their jobs, but instead doing their best to cause tremendous harm to people from fetus to grave.

I am sorry, but it is getting so bad that I wonder some times if it wouldn't be best for humanity to have to start over, but the worst part of that line of thinking is that the only ones that would survive some epidemic would be the very same consciousness of people who have allowed things to get to this point in the first place.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It makes perfect sense to me. I haven't had a flu shot in my life (maybe when i was a little child and incapable of having a say in it) and I've never once had the flu. I've been sick, and have had colds and what not. But never once In my life have I had flu, and never taken a vaccination to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

It doesn't surprize me that there's danger in recieving the flu shot. I was just at the doctor's office with my son and I asked him if there was any mercury in the shot. He told me "no" but admitted there was mercury in the flu shots for adults. Only the ones for adults, he said. This struck me as odd. I know they usually recommend only giving the shots to elderly and people with an immune disease...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Very good point however many of these flu strains end up infecting the upper respiratory tract and settling into other areas of the body after having attacked the immune system. Antibiotics are excellent for certain things that can kill but you're right the flu is a virus and they wont help that.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is great! I have never got the flu shot or vaccine. I havent had the flu since I was a kid and I am 30 years old now. I have read about this before and was always against getting it. I hadnt been sick in 20 years and too many people I know got the shot and then winded up with the flu anyways.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Its perfectly fine to question the flu shot - these are mass incubated in bird eggs - WOW - it is when people start questioning all of science and vaccination in general - like people forget the dangers of war, so to do they easily forget the horrors of disease - from small pox to whooping cough and even typhoid have been controlled through vaccines and drugs - the mri scam autism accusations are unfounded.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
two years ago was the first time i've gotten the flu vac in years, and was the only time i've gotten the flu in years. havnt got the vac or the flu since.

Hmmm, curious.
Here in New Zealand, I got a 'flu vaccination last year (as work was paying for it) and it was the first time in years that I didn't get the 'flu.

I'd always thought that the 1918 pandemic could have been a bioweapon, especially since many affected were returning servicemen arriving in areas previously unexposed to the virus.

however4, given the positive effects of last years vaccination I am considering getting one this year....though this thread has given me pause for thought.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

Originally posted by mystiq
Due to a strangely virulent flu thats been going around all the way from Georgia, USA, to Chillwack, BC that makes nearly every one who gets it that I know require antibiotics, I too can connect dots and wonder if this flu didn't also come out of a laboratory, and in preparation for further releases. Incubation to a pandemic when mixing the two occurs in the human body. Just a thought, that they're doing it all now with two manufactured diseases.

The flu is a "virus".......why are people getting antibiotics?

Precisely this. I was shocked to see people talking about going onto antibiotics for the flu - they are ineffective for viruses.

Pointlessly medicating is a bad idea, whether there are good or bad intentions.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think I'll just go on not getting the flu shot! Never had the shot and have never in all my 34 years had the flu. Dh and kids have never had the flu either, none of them get flu shots.

I don't know why, but instinctively I have always been rather set against having the flu shot. Now I see I have good reason to be. *says the freak of societies nature who has not done all the vaccinations on my kids.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Very interesting and worrisome article that has come out, about the 1918 Flu Pandemic. Only those who got a Flu Shot - got sick, those who did NOT get a shot - did NOT get sick.

The reason behind this is most likely due to the fact that in the past, they used a Live Version of Viruses in all Vaccinations. Our Modern Flu Vaccine is composed solely of a Dead Copy of the Influenza Virus.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There was no flu shot in 1918.
If there's still any doubt.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
There was NO viral flu vaccine in 1918,it was only for oppurtunistic bacterias that were associated with infuenza then.
First "modern" viral flu vaccine was developed only in 1940s.
So his assumption is pretty far from the truth. Those who where vaccinated against bacteria could be infected by real (not deactivated as now) flu virus due to pure lack of proper sterilisation or due to simple fact that influenza virus was described only in 1930s.

Glad some here have an education. I couldn't believe I was seeing this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappie54

Plus, it's not like every single person who died in the 1918 epidemic was vaccinated.
They weren't.
It would have been impossible to do so, it would be impossible to do so even today due to refusals and all that.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

Don't trust your doctor on that. Instead, have your doctor give you the brand name of the vacine together with the ingredient specifications for that particular vaccine. Check the label on the syringe before you let it be injected into your child to be sure it matches. Only then will you "know" what it contains, but even then it's doubtful that you've received exhaustive disclosure of its ingredients. It's your child's health that's at stake. Americans have been conditioned to accept what doctors say on faith. If your doctor is offended by your request, get a different doctor.

[edit on 3/8/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by Pappie54

Plus, it's not like every single person who died in the 1918 epidemic was vaccinated.
They weren't.
It would have been impossible to do so, it would be impossible to do so even today due to refusals and all that.

Of course the concern is that someone will "make" us get a vaccination.
That is will no longer be our choice - but mandatory.
This is the concern - as it should be.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join