It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting - 1918 Flu Pandemic - Killed ONLY those Who RECEIVED Flu Shots - Not those who refu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It was always my impression that any flu shot actually does contain a small 'dose' of the actual virus(or 3 influenza viruses actually) by acknowledged design in order to build up the body's natural immunity to such and promoting the growth of antibodies.

Perhaps someone more accomplished with micro-biology could clear this matter up.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Clark Savage Jr.]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

In the world wide Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, "Physicians tried everything they knew, everything they had ever heard of, from the ancient art of bleeding patients, to administering oxygen, to developing new vaccines and sera (chiefly against what we now call Hemophilus influenzae—a name derived from the fact that it was originally considered the etiological agent—and several types of pneumococci). Only one therapeutic measure, transfusing blood from recovered patients to new victims, showed any hint of success."[29]
In 1931, viral growth in embryonated hens' eggs was discovered, and in the 1940s, the US military developed the first approved inactivated vaccines for influenza, which were used in the Second World War (Baker 2002, Hilleman 2000). Greater advances were made in vaccinology and immunology, and vaccines became safer and mass-produced. Today, thanks to the advances of molecular technology, we are on the verge of making influenza vaccines through the genetic manipulation of influenza genes (Couch 1997, Hilleman 2002).[30]

en.wikipedia.org...

Mm. Sorry. Check your facts. The actual influenza vaccination method that we still use today (kind of) wasn't even developed until the 1930-40s. And given the huge amount of people that died, and the fact that vaccination wasn't really an option, this thread is pure propaganda.

Denying ignorance means checking facts and using common sense (I thought everyone knew the connection with Jonas Salk in 1943)

www.helium.com...

Have another link. And yeah if they did get vaccinated and died because of it, it was probably because of tetanus. Or because, you know, they probably vaccinated people with rabbit blood or tinctures or the blood of people who died from influenza. Because the influenza vaccine was not invented yet.

(Did the people who flagged not bother to look up the dates? That's unfortunate.)

And I still get the flu shot and I'm still -FINE- and the only times that I get the flu is when I don't get the vaccination. The vaccines work fine. The arguments are over the stuff in the vaccines and I'm still fine, no mercury poisoning, no blindness, no whatever. I'm fine. Jonas Salk was a genius and really not getting a vaccine is like not using a cell phone because the radiation COULD give you cancer.

[edit on 3/8/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Start thinking outside the box. The best bioweapon doesn't need you to get a shot for it to work. Assuming we know 20% of the scientific advances of our time , because of media-governement-etc cover-up, maybe the flu activation process can be transmitted genetically. Ever thought of that?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What is the point in getting a "vaccination" when it gives you the illness that you're being vaccinated against

Forgive me if someone already posted this, there were a few posts I only skimmed through.

I'm no expert on vaccinations, but as I understood it, the whole point of one was to get the very thing you were vaccinating against, but a much milder version so that your body could build up an immunity.

en.wikipedia.org...

It goes back further than one would think apparently:

smallpox inoculation was started in China or India before 200 BC.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What if this idea of not taking vaccines is actually double think and reverse pscychology.

I mean, if the NWO were going to kill off people then wouldn't it be better that when the pandemic flu virus does arrive then people will WILLFULLY refuse the so called vaccine.

That would mean NWO would need less real vaccines and those that 'believed' in the system would actually be cured! Those that thought the vaccine was a scam and didn't take it - well those are people on the red list.

There were no vaccines in 1918 so this thread might be contributing to this double think, reverse psychology scam.

Hmmm....

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
[edit on 8-3-2009 by son of PC]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's when the first vaccines were available.

www.vaccineinformation.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Djinnibaba

If you read the history of the 1918 pandemic you'll see that the greatest factor in spreading the flu was the flu shots that people were getting. Intentional or otherwise, if you read the information you will see that is the case.

The 1918 Flu was "decoded" last year 2008.

"The three genes (PA, PB1, and PB2) alllowed the virus to make RNA polymerase in lung cells, which helps it make the proteins from which it can make copies of itself." - medical news today

Link to source: www.medicalnewstoday.com...

It has been reported that 2 of the genes have been included into the Flumist Flu vaccine.

URGENT WARNING: H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine
www.youtube.com...

So what does it mean? Put 2 of the genes in people, some will get sick, most will probably not die, but ALL (who took the "vaccine") will have the 2 genes in their system.

So now, all that has to happen is for the 3rd gene to get out and when it afflicts those with the 2 genes it's 1918 again. Mutations and changes will only make things worse.

I am not a biologist of any kind, and I know very little about what it takes to make a vaccine. However, it doesn't take a genius to piece the puzzle together.

Believe, don't believe, take the vaccine at your own peril.

If you don't read the history of the 1918 pandemic, and you ignore what is happening today, then you have no one else to blame.

IMHO

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You know what annoys me with the hysteria that normally comes about when some so called disease is about to hit, the projections that X amount of millions could die, they never mention the fact that X amount of millions/billions survived, 1918 is a prime example even today, they keep harping on that 50 million died, well I'm sorry about that but there was over 1 billion that survived

Chuffer

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have gotten the shots in the past and never got the flu. I have also went without getting the shot and not catch the flu. So does the flu shot do anything. It gives you the flu if you have a weak immune system. If your immune system is strong enough for the flu shot then you really didn't need the flu shot. My opinion only.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
At that time, my father's grandfather was worried about the "Spanish flu" (he lived close to the Spanish border), and the doctor told him to put his hat at the end of the bed, to lay down on the bed and to drink until he saw two hats.

He did not caught the flu.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The spanish flu was an engineered outbreak, you should read the book "Murder By injection" by Eustace Mullins it's good reading.

[edit]
I found an exert from the book

Medical historians have finally come to the reluctant conclusion that the great flu “epidemic” of 1918 was solely attributable to the widespread use of vaccines. It was the first war in which vaccination was compulsory for all servicemen. The Boston Herald reported that forty-seven soldiers had been killed by vaccination in one month. As a result, the military hospitals were filled, not with wounded combat casual­ties, but with casualties of the vaccine. The epidemic was called “the Spanish Influenza,” a deliberately mis­leading appellation, which was intended to conceal its origin. This flu epidemic claimed twenty million victims; those who survived it were the ones who had refused the vaccine.

Ten years earlier, Eleanora I. McBean, Ph.D., N.D. had written a similar account in her book, Swine Flu Expose:

I heard that seven men dropped dead in a doctor’s office after being vaccinated. This was in an army camp, so I wrote to the Government for verification. They sent me the report of U.S. Secretary of War, Henry L. Stimson. The report not only verified the report of the seven who dropped dead from the vaccines, but it stated that there had been 63 deaths and 28,585 cases of hepatitis as a direct result of the yellow fever vaccine during only 6 months of the war. That was only one of the 14 to 25 shots given the soldiers.

When doctors had tried to suppress the symptoms of the typhoid with a stronger vaccine, it caused a worse form of typhoid which they named paratyphoid. But when they concocted a stronger and more dangerous vaccine to suppress that one, they created an even worse disease which they didn’t have a name for. What should they call it? They didn’t want to tell the people what it really was - their own Frankenstein monster which they had created with their vaccines and suppressive medicines. They wanted to direct the blame away from themselves, so they called it Spanish Influenza. It was certainly not of Spanish origin, and the Spanish people resented the implication that the world-wide scourge of that day should be blamed on them. But the name stuck and American medical doctors and vaccine makers were not suspected of the crime of this widespread devastation - the 1918 Flu Epidemic. It is only in recent years that researchers have been digging up the facts and laying the blame where it belongs.

Vaccines have dubious efficacy because the immune system is not designed to respond to injected microbes. The first line of defence is the mucosal membranes in the mouth and gut. If a microbe enters the body through injection, it triggers an antibody response but crucially, it bypasses the cellular immune system altogether and actually suppresses its function. The same microbe will become far more virulent if it is injected, hence the numerous accounts of epidemics amongst vaccinated populations in the medical literature.

[edit on 8/3/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have to disagree, most of the people who died lived in third world nations where they did not have any health systems let alone vacine programs.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If this is true, then the bastards killed both of my mother's parents. I would have loved to have met them.

I hope they don't think they're getting away with this or any future bio-weapons they launch against us. They will pay dearly.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
okay so if that is true then you have to think of why? Who would actually get the news and believe it enough to get the flu shots? The rich? The poor? Who are the targeting? Especially back in the day, pre stupid tube. I feel as though the poor would prosper while the informed rich would die. i don't know, that is a very interesting motive.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
the pharmaceutical companies take an educated 'guess' as to what three predominant strains of flu might occur. Thats the 'cocktail'. Supposedly the viruses are 'inactivated' so they are not live strains. The inactivated strains enter the body and trigger IgG/IgM (?) white blood cells which are the main triggers to the immune system. Once those white blood cells are triggered, they can then provide a barrier to any actual virus that happens to infect the body.
At least thats what I remembered from my old micro days.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

those who DID NOT get vaccinated in 1918

Standard disinformation tactic take a story with some true information and add a lot of conjecture, outright BS and post it as gospel.

Common with medical quacks and other people that want to BS the pubic.

The Internet is rife with type con artist because few people check facts.

Many like the Marshall Protocol that claim they can cure anything are just scams to take desperate peoples money.

I have yet to understand why the government does not throw these quacks in jail.
The only thing i can come up with is they have paid off someone.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djinnibaba
What if this idea of not taking vaccines is actually double think and reverse pscychology.

I mean, if the NWO were going to kill off people then wouldn't it be better that when the pandemic flu virus does arrive then people will WILLFULLY refuse the so called vaccine.

That would mean NWO would need less real vaccines and those that 'believed' in the system would actually be cured! Those that thought the vaccine was a scam and didn't take it - well those are people on the red list.

That actually makes the most sense to me. I mean think about it: if you're going to kill off a chunk of the populace, who are the first ones you'd want to go? The poor that are less likely to be insured, and thus less likely to be able to get a vaccine. And those that are 'rebellous' and free thinkers, that will refuse to get the shot.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I didn't know they had flu vaccines back in those times. Vaccines were in the infancy stage, from what I can gather, so I doubt that the vaccine killed 40 million people or whatever the number of dead was as the author implies.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

One does not "Drop Dead" from a vaccine shot in the doctor's office. To die from this would take a prolonged period of time. This is bunk!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join