It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing & Slaying The Hideous Nazi Monster Called F. Luride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
[I]An invention by the Nazis to dumb down and psychologically repress camp-inmates, it is hardly a surprise that fluoride compounds have a myriad of neurotoxic and poisonous properties. The evidence speaks quite clearly that fluoride compounds should be outlawed and banned for public consumption.

The way to do this is to educate yourself and your social circle on the atrocious nature of these stupifying and toxic compounds. Rid fluoride from your tap water as thoroughly as possible and use alternatives to fluoridated toothpaste. In addition, be keen on using no edible products containing fluoride. Read the labels.

Perhaps only by a systematic boycotting and banning of products containing fluoride can a halt be put to the prevalence of fluoride compounds and its immoral infusion in myriad of consumer products.[/I]

[promotional link removed]

[edit on 8-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Though I'm aware of the information you have provided, my country has had fluoride in it's water ever since I can remember, and I used a toothpaste with extra fluoride and it hasn't slowed me down, dumbed me down or made me easier to rule over.

Personally, I'd be more worried about Prozac, Antibiotics or Female Hormones making their way into the water supply. All of which are happening as we speak!

IRM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Though I'm aware of the information you have provided, my country has had fluoride in it's water ever since I can remember, and I used a toothpaste with extra fluoride and it hasn't slowed me down, dumbed me down or made me easier to rule over.

Personally, I'd be more worried about Prozac, Antibiotics or Female Hormones making their way into the water supply. All of which are happening as we speak!

IRM

yes,,, but toothpaste,,, and actually ingesting water is two different things

you put the toothpaste only in your mouth and then spit out most of it,,,,you ingest a little but not much

flouridated water enters the body and circulates and such and is way worst

ps.... my mom fed us flouride tabs as kids,,,,why????? the doctor said it would be good for us

and hey why would a doctr lie????

and hey,, yes we have free will,,, but can you really be sure if it has or hasn't actually had some effect on you????

people today are much lazier,,,,, easier to manipulate and just do what they're told

here take this shot,,,,,your kid has to have this shot to attend school or else

ok jab him!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

and hey,, yes we have free will,,, but can you really be sure if it has or hasn't actually had some effect on you????

I ingest more than a litre of fluoridated water everyday... and for most of my life. No ill effects whatsoever! I'm sharp and always on point. As I said, there are worse things in the water supply now (especially in UK/Europe) that really are a major worry.

Did the fluoride tablets effect you negatively?

IRM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
how could i know or you know for that matter,,,,maybe we'd be a bit more agressive or motivated and such

also--you say ill effects,,, well there's none,,, it seems to be more subtle, unnoticeable effects,, that may be damaging long term

is there any way to really tell???

we will probably never know,,, but it seems many facts are comning to light that don't bode well for it's use

and it's a wate by product that gets disposed of by the chemical, power industry into our water,,,, it's win win by business standards so to speak

and i can't argue,,, with the,, there's worse things in our water statement

luckily i have well water

top topics

join