It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My One and only Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It was in September last year, me and my father was sitting on the terrace. My father observed a golden star like object and he told me concentrate on that. I concentrated on it and found such facts-
1. That object was completely stagnent and looked as if it was observing our planet.
2. This is the most important, Whenever it changd its position it turned its lights off and then moved and then as it reaches the position it wanted then again light got on.
3. When it left, it startd its journey in straight direction.

And I am in India and i stay in Secured area in whch other country will nt have interest for servilance. I tried to take pic but I was nt possible frm mobile. I want all of u to knw that this post gives features of UFO.

Avi Sharma
Nagpur, India.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If it moved failry slowly then I'd say it was a satellite. I've seen pretty much the same thing quite a few times. When it moves the light from it's reflective panels are not showing (usually reflected from the sun), when it's static the panels are facing us and reflecting so it looks lit up.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It was night and the UFO was quite low. There is no launchng pad herd near by and my dad confirmd with Air force that no plane took ok !

new topics

join