It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo near asteroid 2009 !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I found this video from

Ufoblogger

UFO videotaped Near Asteroid 2009 DD 45 By Lunar Explorer Italia

Awesome footage.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thank you for contributing, I saw this very recently in another thread, but some people may have not seen this yet.

It is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i deffinitelly had not seen it, thanks for posting!

very intresting, took a few times to see what was actualy reacting, but boy it reacts!

very nice vid.. id love to hear some explinations for this !

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Some Italy links in video. Maybe there is more information:

www.lunexit.it...

www.lunarexplorer.it...

[edit on 8-3-2009 by hande]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Interesting find. The object does seem to react, in a spiral fashion as if moving out of the way. Its hard however to determine the positions of the two..ie UFO and asteroid. Its possible that the UFO may be no where near the trajectory of the asteroid and was just manuvering around.

The UFO reacts before the asteroid passes, implying that the UFO saw it comming, so that means the asteroid passing is not causing the UFO to manuver.

It is just my opinion, but this may be the best evidence yet of an intelligently controlled craft.

A better resolution video would be helpful.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

an intelligently controlled craft

Yep. Old NASA film shows same kind intelligent ufo.

You-tube

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
That is quite compelling footage. The object's movements certainly seem to indicate intelligent control.

The obvious compulsion is to jump to conclusions, and we really shouldn't until all other possibilities and explanations have been explored and exhausted. But saying that, this piece of footage does look like precisely what we all want it to be.

I know what I want it to be...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Very nice find
These are the videoes that critical people like myself like. Was the streak the meteor? it kinda reminds me of the good old "plasma weapon vs. flying saucer"

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
the space on the vid we can see in fact in 2D. what is the chance that the object and asteroid are on the same way? almost zero.

if they would be on the same path than the object would have a enormous size.
this can not (ok, everything is possible but it is very doubtful) be any flying craft I can imagine.

but the whole vid is pretty interesting anyway (if not faken). cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

Now that is interesting

Is that the asteroid that came past week? - the asteroid that was about the size of a ten storey building? - the asteroid that would been it equivalent to 1000 Hirosima's???- the asteroid that came closer to our Earth than any in recent history? - the asteroid that we didn't know about until after it had gone past!

Ah, yes, that one

Great Find

RF BURNS: Good to see ya hear mate. Sorry for getting riled up on the other thread. Come here and give us a big hug, ya big lug

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Here is Canberra video (NEO DD45 asteroid):

www.visualastronomy.com...

Object is moving slowly?

Here is only 4 still images, not video.

www.skyandtelescope.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Edit:double post.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

[edit on March 8th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Though I cant explain it much, there is still a very small chance that it might be the gravitational lensing/distortion of star light caused by the asteroid moving in front of it. But the stationary state of other stars might contradict this.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

if they would be on the same path than the object would have a enormous size. this can not (ok, everything is possible but it is very doubtful) be any flying craft I can imagine.

I quite agree that we are watching 2D footage and projecting a possible scenario on the events that it portrays.

But even so, the object does exhibit unusual behaviour as the comet passes by.

If we allow the possibility that we are watching one intelligently controlled object avoiding (for whatever reason) a celestial body that would either destroy, or at least seriously damage the "craft" if it came near, then it might not be too far a reach to assume that the comet was close by.

And as to the size of the "craft"? Well, who's to say what level of technology our neighbours have achieved.

Perhaps it was the size of the Death Star! If it was, boy can that thing shift...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

nice find
I always love these types of footage as they are always hard to debunk, there are a few rational explanations like peacejet stated also ice crystals, space junk, meteorites etc who knows
s&fmatey

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is the original gif of from the observatory.

I think the UFO is an insect. Yes, insects can be seen in telescopes.

Nocturnal insect activity was observed through telescopes focused on the moon
www.jstor.org...

[edit on 3/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do you have any video of insects being observed with these telescopes?

That is an excellent video.
S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

No, I don't, but the link I provided shows that insects can appear in telescopes focused on distant objects (the moon).

But if it is an insect, it must be a pretty slow one. The video is 21 minutes long. Still, I think it's likely the object is within the atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I would like to see an example in order to compare the two. I'll look around.

Otherwise, I don't really know what to make of the video.
It is impossible to tell, really. But boy, it sure is intriguing.

If that IS a craft of some sort, that is some very fancy flying.

PS - I read the link and I agree that it is possible. I just wonder what it looks like.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

most possible explanation I can figure out. except of course some extra "work" on the vid by the animators.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join