It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Bankers Threatened to Release Weaponized Strain of Avian Flu - Military Coup Against Bankers i

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

03.07.09 RMNews FREEDOM, CA - RMNews was just given information from a military special operations field operative.

As you read this please remember that RMN has stated many times that the leaders of the new world order are NOT the people you see in the news. Most of the real leaders are nameless and faceless. Keep this in mind as you read this article.

The Operative said the Military just declared war on the International bankers. NOT because they were stealing our money... but BECAUSE the owners of the federal reserve banks just threatened Congress, the President and the entire population of the United States with a massive biological attack... most probably a weaponized strain of bird flu.

www.rumormillnews.com...

PLEASE CONFIRM!!!!!

[edit on 8-3-2009 by PhilJ]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

That is the infowars site that says something along the same lines of the whole bird flu scare.
i dont know how much faith I put into thisstory, cause it all seems a little too surreal.
It is kind of weird though that you posted this a couple days after he had it on his site though.

Good detective work, I will see if I can find anything else on it, but I doubt I will.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
that is crazy. bird flu?
why would they want my budgee dead. all he has is a cuttle fish, some bad water and half a tub of seed husk.
new world order? i'm not supposed to believe in that stuff. there is no hard evidence and for me to believe another mans ranting, that would make me ignorant.
so i say no to your rumour.

and besides the chinese have all the money

[edit on 8-3-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
while their article links to google articles and such,,,

i think they like to draw their own conclusion with linking things together to form a sensationbal story

they take some truth,,,,and blow it up times 3

it's like a rumor,,,,,that by the time it gets around has gotten worse,, extended and added to

person 1-----peggy died

person 8--- peggy died when she got hit by a bus,,,, and a dog began gnawing on her fingers,,,,, so she had gloves on in her casket

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

RMNews was just given information from a military special operations field operative

Hard to contain myself on that one...

My guess is that the bigger story here is the revelation that Sorcha Faal is actually a highly trained "military special operations field operative". You know, considering that the author of the story is "Rayelan", and all...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They already are -- have you tested your money lately... ha ha ha ha its in the ink,,, green and black.... the poorer you are the more exposure you have. The Rich never touch the stuff ...

[edit on 9-3-2009 by BornPatriot]

new topics

top topics

join