It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors, the Talmud, and my GI issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have been away from ATS for awhile and am back. I needed a break from it all. I felt conflicted with too many ideologies and had succumb to what the Hopi call two-hearts as well as some form of sickness. I will get into some of the things I have been through as of late.

Prior to my absence from ATS I had been having restless sleeps/bouts of insomnia, horrible flank pain, thin stool, absurd upper and lower abdominal spasms along with twisting knife pain. I also felt mentally bombarded by the way society was working, I deleted my Facebook (An MMORPG in which you try to collect friends) and just had to take a break. I am now able to sleep again and feel generally good sleep-wise despite not being able to move around that well. 2 weeks ago I was in the hospital for 2 days on mass amounts morphene, however problems persist physically. The doctors refuse to give me a CT Scan stating that since I had 2 in 2008 it would only give me cancer.

I had another colonoscopy done as was suggested from a preliminary topic. I had one done over the summer and the most recent one this past Thursday. The doctor said he could not find anything in my colon, he biopsied for something he called microscopic collitis or crohn's or something. I am to call back for the results later this week. I am pretty sure what is going on is a direct result of my colon. I can no longer eat processed food without throwing up. I have constant bouts of diarreha and a sore back constantly. The spasms I will note, begin only when laying down. The pain radiates to the kidney's. I thought at first part of it may have to do with a kidney stone, I seem to have been mistaken.

What I am afraid of is that my doctors missed something. I know it is very unlikely but I was told that Jewish doctors by religious cree are not suppose to heal gentiles. Now I know that sounds absurd but it is one of the most searched/result topics in Google for example. I mean if it says it in the Talmud, then it says it, and as a gentile I should be informed. I am not anti-semetic really, I have family friends that are Jewish and are some of the best people I know, despite being beat up daily by Jewish children growing up because of my race. I was even told by Jewish parents to stay away from their children because they did not want "my kind" mixing with them.

At any rate, should I be concerned being a gentile who gets colonoscopies from devout jews? I know it is a problem with the colon because during colonoscopy prep once the colon is entirely emptied all pain, spasms, symptoms in general go away. I've tried asking my adopted family who I live with if it says this in Talmud but they are Pro-Zionist's and called me anti-semetic...I simply raised the question but apparently one cannot do that in today's society when it comes to a minority.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hey man,
Not gonna comment on the Talmud issue cos I'm indifferent to religion. I had GI issues a while ago and healed myself with:

Fasting- High Fibre Diet- Dark Leafy Greens - Psyllium Husk - A chinese formula called Bao He Wan - Maca Root - Hemp Seed. - Anti-Candida diet- you may have hidden candida-

I've also been told Colloidal Silver MSM (Sulfur) and MMS (Miracle mineral Supplement) are good.

I'm 90 per cent better now.

Disclaimer: This is not medical advice, just a story. HiAliens is not a doctor, and knows very little 'bout anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
No, the doctors will heal you whether they are Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, atheist, agnostic, or Christian. If they did not, the AMA would file complaints against them (they'd have a high patient death rate) and no hospital would hire them. Hospitals who have poor doctors end up going out of business.

Not every doctor is equally talented. If you feel you are not being treated adequately, go somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican

What I am afraid of is that my doctors missed something. I know it is very unlikely but I was told that Jewish doctors by religious cree are not suppose to heal gentiles.

I am sorry, but this is about the most absurd thing I have ever read.

At any rate, should I be concerned being a gentile who gets colonoscopies from devout jews?

How would you feel if the Dr. was Muslim, or some other religious persuasion?

Do you question your Dr.'s on their religious beliefs? How do you know how devout they are? Are you going by their name, or what?

Even if you go to a hospital, that has St. something in the name, there are going to be Dr.'s on board of many different cultural, and religious backgrounds.

While I understand that you have been going through some rough times with your ailment, I can't help but think that paranoia in the question you pose here is not part of your problem with your stomache, and colon. Thinking these sorts of thoughts can't be healty for you.

As Byrd told you, if you are that unsure, go see another physician.

edit for quote

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

top topics

join