It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this red list blue and yellow list for real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
hey everyone ive heard on threads that the governement has a blue list for uninformed people and yellow for people that the gov can change to think the government is good and red is for people that know too much is that true ?

we have one in our school hahaha im in the yellow list (im 17 and i know someone who works in the school)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Very true IMO, and as your an ATS member.... welcome to the red list

Second line for the welcoming of the newest red lister.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
oo awesome im getting killed

2 lines

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Here is some reading for you,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thx bro

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
im definitely redlisted by now
they'll look for stuff you search for on google, so if your bored and type something dangerous in the search box they'll put you under suspicion.
i hope they dont try anything stupid when i go on vacation to europe at the end of this month, i went through hell getting my passport. but it wouldn't be a surprise to see im on the no flight list too.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Like others have said before, welcome to the red list. Stock up on ammo and weapons and get ready to hide out for the coming of the NWO. I have been red listed for years, not only for my posts on here but because of the research and ideas that I have done on the internet. The day they come for me is the day that I take as many of them as I can.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Of course, we can persuade the yellow listers

and are you serious? can you get a picture of this so called "list"?

edit to add: sorry that might sound stupid to some...I've been up 24 hours very tired

[edit on 9-3-2009 by dankanight13]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm still on the fence with this one, but as far as the whole red/blue stickers on mailboxes, I've seen those. So, I believe it but again hard evidence would be nice.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by LadyTsuguri]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh come now! We can all be converted to any cause given time...

The old adage of you can't teach an old dog new tricks is so 19th century.

This is the 21st century. We have Weapons of Mass Distraction. Our governments can mold us from infancy, controlling our Education, our Media, the very way we live and think.

It's called "Brainwashing"...Cults and Religions use it all the time. You can be sure that our Governments and MSM and Advertising Agencies have learned to do it far better than they ever did, systematically and with surgical precision. And no one is immune, no matter how much we may think we are...all it takes is controlling all stimuli for a short period of 2 weeks until you are back in the fold.

Besides, do you really think that it matters to TPTB that a few dissenters and free-thinkers are on the loose? Since when has History been defined by the isolated few instead of the many Masses? They've got the Guns, the Money, the Power, and the Masses. They aren't afraid of a few lone individuals who would rather recite their pompous plagiarism verbatim from what they heard this morning on Glen Beck, rehashed and re-spewed on every online forum.

Red list, yellow list, blue list, you list.
Doesn't matter who you are, you get the gist.
We are already divided and conquered
Defined, tagged, bagged, and in the red.
Bought and sold to the highest bidders
Till you realize that there are no winners
And you really are better off dead.
Get where I'm coming from Fred?

Like it or not, you are alive (and will be kept alive) no matter what list you may think you are on, because on a ledger somewhere you are more valuable alive than dead. So long as you blindly keep working, pumping out children, and giving your hard earned cash to the IRS, Fed, Washington, Banks, Wall Street, Cable, Hollywood and drive your big cars so that you can give the remains to the Saudis, you are still an asset, not a liability...no matter how much anti-government venom you may spout online. You still remain too profitable of a cash cow to sentence to a red list and death.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Perhaps you should think about how such a list could possibly work. And look at how ineffective reali-life lists like the no-fly list are - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If it is your time...its your time and thats it...red,blue and yellow lists aside.
they cannot get us all at the same time it is imopssible and people would inform others via cell phones and if com was down we all would be suspesious of something going on so just be mindful of your surroundings and what is happening.
If you away from home and the flag goes up, you don't have to go home if you prepair and carry and do what all good red blooded americans should do.
Besides it would probably be the old, over weight cop that is comming to your door to get them...if they want them they will come get them while you are at work or if they know your sleeping.
I have alot of friends that are cops and family that is too...they are not stupid and most would say $%^^%& if they had to take away guns because they all own several for personal use too.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
yes any phone i get gets deactivated in weeks and i cant get it to work. i have had 4 phones in a year all just stop the same way.
i have moved to Europe but its not safe here for much longer either . people they know by your address and your ip adress and if you have a sim card in a phone they can follow you my computer also keeps getting shut down even i run virus scans and my computer is clean all info i had gets erased this is same pc from USA.
my advice move to a country town in east europe and get a new pc and a new sim card use delete history immediatly after you search something the nwo would not like .

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltdog
If it is your time...its your time and thats it...red,blue and yellow lists aside.
they cannot get us all at the same time it is imopssible and people would inform others via cell phones and if com was down we all would be suspesious of something going on so just be mindful of your surroundings and what is happening.
If you away from home and the flag goes up, you don't have to go home if you prepair and carry and do what all good red blooded americans should do.
Besides it would probably be the old, over weight cop that is comming to your door to get them...if they want them they will come get them while you are at work or if they know your sleeping.
I have alot of friends that are cops and family that is too...they are not stupid and most would say $%^^%& if they had to take away guns because they all own several for personal use too.

your cell phones wont work

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyTsuguri

oh and if you remove the tag blue or red or yellow...they will know those tags have sensors and they will apply a new one and the punishment will be more brutal my advice ..just leave

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What exactly is this list buisness based on? So far its smooth sailing for the NWO. Why would they want to anger the people they can lead around by killing off people they might hold dear? It will generate a lot of resentment and lead to a situation that is all about force.

Originally posted by fraterormus

Like it or not, you are alive (and will be kept alive) no matter what list you may think you are on, because on a ledger somewhere you are more valuable alive than dead. So long as you blindly keep working, pumping out children, and giving your hard earned cash to the IRS, Fed, Washington, Banks, Wall Street, Cable, Hollywood and drive your big cars so that you can give the remains to the Saudis, you are still an asset, not a liability...no matter how much anti-government venom you may spout online. You still remain too profitable of a cash cow to sentence to a red list and death.

That. You know how the roman empire lasted for centuries? Different conquered regions were given a different status. So it wasnt about overthrowing rome, but about outdoing some other region and if you were a good puppy your life wouldnt be half bad. Its the way capitalism works, there are many unhappy underclass people, but also many people who are happy about their middle/upper class life and they want no revolution.

And the powers that be have been winning for the past 20th century. Ball isnt in their court, its in ours, will things keep going the way they did or will people grow unhappy with the system?
edit on 31-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AkikoAutum

Or conversely the poor kid doing his paper route wont have any clue which house gets what paper and when.
Remove the stickers and your screwing with some kids pocket money.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wembley

It would work because ofthe military and foreign forces. They have databases with all our info and activities. Just trust in the LORD JESUS, invite him into your life and repent of your wrong doings. Christ Jesus will judge them in the end. The NWO is headed by Satan and his forces, both supernatural and physical. It is good for the NWO to kill you if you trust Jesus, because you will be a witness to Christ.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by singledad06
reply to post by Wembley

It would work because ofthe military and foreign forces. They have databases with all our info and activities. Just trust in the LORD JESUS, invite him into your life and repent of your wrong doings. Christ Jesus will judge them in the end. The NWO is headed by Satan and his forces, both supernatural and physical. It is good for the NWO to kill you if you trust Jesus, because you will be a witness to Christ.

The killing is not going to start until after the rapture, so they can put me on whatever list they want to, cause I won't be here

new topics

top topics

join