It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Breathing Earth simulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulcottrell84

Welcome to Breathing Earth. This real-time simulation displays the CO2 emissions of every country in the world, as well as their birth and death rates.

Please remember that this real time simulation is just that: a simulation. Although the CO2 emission, birth rate and death rate data used in Breathing Earth comes from reputable sources, data that measures things on such a massive scale can never be 100% accurate. Please note however that the CO2 emission levels shown here are much more likely to be too low than they are to be too high.

www.breathingearth.net...

Mod Edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.Please review this link

[edit on 8-3-2009 by GAOTU789]

One thing I always wonder why is not brought up more, is the fact that with so much Co2 on the planet, the planet ironically is the greenest it's ever been throughout human history. Plants thrive on CO2.

Additionally, although its clear someone spent a lot of time on that, what link is really being drawn by showing me the Co2 production of a country as well as how fast people are being born and dying? Is there any link at all?

All this co2 talk has me really wanting to pay a carbon tax. I seen this interesting web site the other day that showed me how much co2 countries produced and also that people in those countries were dying and being born... so yah bad news...clearly.. carbon tax plz.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join