It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im pretty sure people are planning to rob our house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Check your curb to see if any new spray paint is marked on it. Some will case a neighborhood and mark houses that they see as a easy brake in.
Two biggies that will ensure these guys just keep driving by is the alarm stickers, and even better is a “beware of dog“ sign. Robbers do not like dogs…hehe

If you are an average house in your neighborhood and your parents do not have issues with anyone then these two things will drive 99% of the robbers to look for an easier mark.

If you were in America I would add a NRA sticker to your car's boot.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
well heres something abit weird this happend like last year to me and a friend of mine who lives a 1 min walk from my house we got alot of calls with no one on the other line speaking just hanging up which is really suspicious

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
Keep a camera with you and start taking pictures of them.

Also put your video cam if you have one pointing out the window and turn it on, and you web cam as well... they dont know they are not recording..

maby buy some dummy security cameras and put them up around the house...

Let them know you are watching them as well and have proof...

if they are out to rob it, they will think twice...

if its the govt they should back off as well, thinking you have documentation.

I'd say govt though, while burglers are known to case places, risking getting seen to take a photo is not a good option.

Also next time you see them Make sure to remember the license plate number, there are many sites on line here in the U.S. that you can trace who's car it is by that.. maby there is something there as well. and if nothing else you will have a little more to go on if anything happens to your house.

I had that once when i lived in Alabama, they kept driving by at odd times, So i put a stop to that... Grabbed a rocking chair and the shot gun and a six pack and sat on the front porch wating,... eventualy they showed up... So i put down the beer, picked up the shot gun, walked to the edge of the porch and smiled at them... never came back.

A great example of how having a gun but not having to use it is ok. No i'm not a gun advocate. I don't own one, although my dad has 2 my uncle gave him before he passed away that we store at g ma's house. anyways yea most people if they know there is too much risk trying to go after you they just won't.

Only somebody who knew they had more firepower than you , didn't care about dying, or were specially trained would not be scared of you.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A wise person once told me....

There ain't no # there ain't no get.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Next time you see the idiot casing out your house, grab a camera or videocam and film the guy.

If he goes after you, hey, 'self defense'

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Has your father or you made any type of insurance (medical,housing etc.) claims. I'm not quite sure about the legalities or need or availability of insurance policies where you live but they could be private investigators looking at someone living with you for signs of fraud or maybe, more familial reasons ( divorce, alimony, child support). JM2C I used to do some freelance work for a PI here in the states and he always told me to use the crappiest car I could when doing surveillance runs.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Has your father or you made any type of insurance (medical,housing etc.) claims. I'm not quite sure about the legalities or need or availability of insurance policies where you live but they could be private investigators looking at someone living with you for signs of fraud or maybe, more familial reasons ( divorce, alimony, child support). JM2C I used to do some freelance work for a PI here in the states and he always told me to use the crappiest car I could when doing surveillance runs.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by djvexd]

well my mother had a head on collison with some stupid 16 year old at 6 in the morning and i think she claimed stuff because she hasnt been the same but yeah that was a while ago lol
they looked really weird though like criminals no im not paranoid haha
it just wasnt rightt

top topics

<< 1   >>

join