It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maya Itza Council Speaks About 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
www.colinandrews.net...

some words from the mayans themselves. not much to say really apart from, think positive and we will all wake up in 2013 on a new spiritual level!!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi,

I am glad that this movement has been started. Goodness knows we need more positive energies in the world.
I wish I could make the complete journey each month. Still, I will send out good energies anyway. (full moon or not.
)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yes, same here, its a real shame these events are not more well known and advertised.

i stumbled across that website by chance.

like drunvalo melchizidek says, nothing that has been written about the maya has been said by the maya themselves.

now they speak, and wise words they are.

im sure they will tell us more in good time as they hold a lot of great knowledge.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So does this mean nothing special will happen on 2012, and we'll just move a long as usual?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
it seems like they are saying if we think positive, then a change of more happy living is on the way.

its like they are saying that positive thought can overpower the negative thoughts that are said about this time

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm curious as to how they arrived at that particular list of "sacred sites" while ignoring others that emit more energy. Any clues?

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
good question. maybe its related to the earths consciousness grid??

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Maybe when I get bored, I'll plot the points out and see what develops. It'll be for another day, though, since I'll have to ferret out coordinates for som of the more obscure ones.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for posts regarding 'who has paid them off to get them to say this?' or maybe 'ZOMG! they are trying to alter the 'Time Linez!!1'

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have already startd thnking positive !
God bless !

new topics

top topics

join