It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounters, Help if you can!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Thank you for this link. It led me to watch the second video available. I must say that when I was about seventeen I found the secret society of the masonic lodge fascinating with all the theories and secret meanings.

I apologize about my writing style. I just get going and it's hard to find a stopping point. I will go back to my original posts and try to edit it for paragraphs, hopefully this will help with the read. Thank you for your suggestions. If you have anymore please post them.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yes, you have it about right. I'll recap a bit for you.

We were driving home and noticed a UFO, as I have explained it's look, and dimension I will omit them here. We pulled over to the side of the road and observed the craft for about 15 minutes. I have no proof, it was in the 90's so no camera phone. We are relatively a meager family, so no camera to just leave in the car for occasions like this, and really no fore sight that this may happen. I can't explain why we didn't stay longer, I can't explain why we didn't talk about it to each other. I can't explain why we didn't report it to the authorities. I can't explain why we didn't speak about it openly with each other for years. I can't explain really most of what happened, I can only explain what did happen. As for proof, do I wish I had any? Yes and no. I wish I had a photo so me and my mother could look at it and try to understand what it was more, but when you see something like that it tends to stick in your memory very, very well. And no because if I did have a photo for proof and I posted it here or anywhere else it would be continually scrutinized and put in a light that I do not wish it to be in.

I will not go out of my way to try and prove this to you or anyone else, because that is pointless. I am only sharing what happened to me for a better understanding of what is stll happening to me, and to try and find if there is any connection between the UFO's and my obe's.

Thank you for your post and being critical of mine. Though I would have expected more to question the UFO I saw over the highway. I will answer anything you ask because talking about it may help me understand it more.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I would be glad to talk about anything you would like to know about my experiences. I don't think we have to post a new thread though as what I would be discussing pertains to my experiences and it would be nice to have a thread with all of this together.

So ask me what you want to know about and I will be happy to explain, in detail, the events as they happened.

Thank you

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Interesting experience, I hope you are able to duplicate it. My mother and I have talked about it since it happened a few times, but never really in depth. That is a good idea about getting notorized. And also writing the accounts down seperately. Though it really doesn' matter to me ( I'm not sure how she feels about it) to have it put down and verified, because I already know and doing so would almost be like having a marriage license. Meaning you know you love the person, you're gonna spend the rest of you life together and then you go and get a piece of paper to make it official. Not a bad idea at all. I just have no real need to have or make anyone else nelieve in that or any part of my experiences, other than research purposes. Thank you for your post and I hope I don't seem like I am ranting, because I have replied to a lot of posts and everything is starting to merge.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Ok Esteay, you're on.

If possible to recall, how many different planets?
What were they like?
>>Did you see any life, both primitive and/or intelligent?
>>How did the atmosphere look, or better yet - could you remember like how many suns they may have had and what color?
If you saw civilizations, how did they look and how were they doing compared to us? Were they in the "Caveman" stage, beyond us, or in-between?
Brother you asked

And thank you once again for sharing this/these incredible journey(s) with us!
Peace, man

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Okay, I have been to 2 different planets that I can recall. I'll start with the first one I remember. I don't know the name of it or where in the universe it is, though I do know that sounds very convenient. I saw several different things while there though only two of them were definitely life forms of some sort. I saw what looked like( this could get frustrating trying to find words to describe something I have no idea what it is)... Imagine a person making a clay pot or bowl on a pottery wheel, now imagine as they work the bowl up the wheel spins too fast and the clay breaks apart leaving a broken mound of clay at the bottom. Now picture a gord (I think like you see in fall decorations in USA) on top of the clay mound. When you envision the top of the of the object it isn't rounded like a gord, in fact it spreads apart like a girls pony tail. It starts at the bottom a very light orange tan color and as you go up to the top it changes gradually to a white/blue color and the "hair" on top is nearly all blue. I don't know if this thing was alive or not it didn't move, had no face that I recognized, no legs, and didn't appear to implanted into the ground. The sky was very light yellow in color, like yellow mixed with white, iniformly. I don't recall any clouds, however, it was like there was a lot of haze in the sky, like when we have a day of high humidity, except a lot higher. When I breathed the air it had a taste like, similiar to dirt (?). I didn't see any sun or suns. The sky was brightly lit, I just didn't see any. There was what I call a building. It was a wall made of rocks about the size of golf balls, it was a bluish gray color. The wall was 6-7ft. tall and extended roughly 70ft. When looking at it from the front it had a door that looked as if it were made of paper, but the material was thicker, maybe 1/8in thick. On top of the dirt wall there looked to be some type of support that went down into the wall from the top and extended it's length. It rose from the top of the wall maybe 2ft. Inside the building the main room was about 30ft deep and also extended the lenth of the otside wall. The ceilings wer 9+ft tall. There were wall inside the room that were made of what appeared to be the same material as the front door, though these walls did not raise all the was to the ceiling, they were like cubicle walls. There were no other objects in the room, like chairs or desks or anything. I didn't make it any further into the room. Out side I saw another object though I don't know whether it was living or not, but I liken it to a tree here. Imagine a smalle tree trunk, about 10in round. Now imagine that it is made of salt or salt crystals. Very white and reflective. These trunks were about 7-8ft tall. Now imagine 6-10 of these trunks growing near each other and when they reach there height they start to angle into one another and make a dome. Now imagine a smaller version of what I just described sitting on top of the first group of trunks. Imagine this several times until the height reaches 40-45ft. The color of the "tree" also changes from white at the bottom to a yellow tan color at the top. There were no mountains I saw. I didn't see any lakes or oceans there. I didn't see any type of mass civilization, nor did I see any intelligent beings, though I did get the distinct impression that I was surrounded byt life. Maybe There was and my eyes couldn't register it? I don't know I wish I did.

The second planet I went to was very populated. I never went all the way to the ground. The skies were dark like here, but instead of looking blue/black like ours it had a green tone to it. It was dark out and the sky still had a green tint. The beings that I observed there moved very swiftly and fluidly, almost like and airplane, but on the ground. What they looked like..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Where was I... What they looked like from above was a... have you ever been to an indoor aquarium and seen those little crab looking things with a shell on there back and a tail like a stingray? From above they looked like that except they weren't brown that I could tell, though they did have magnificent lights on them. The lights went around from the middle of the top. Imagine a bulls eye, and imagine that every other circle lights up from the middle outward. They didn't alternate colors on idividuals, I mean if one was showing light green all circle on it would show light green. And the circles weren't perfect circles either they were round on one end and pointed on the other. Some were big and had more circles, but the wierd thing I remember is that the smaller one lights shone brighter than the big ones. I am assuming they are beings, though I can't be100% sure because I was above them, for all I know they were a mode of transportation. though there were nothing like street there. Imagine a straw, clear like glass but you can make out the edges. Now imagine little circles on the straw that are also transparent. Bend the straw to were it has smooth curves and not the sharp coners like plastice would have. Now lay that down flat. Now put 1,000 more of those staws scattered around on the ground. That's what I saw from above. The "straws individually looked to be miles long. The little circle moved independently of each other, and the whole thing had a very dim glow to it.
When I looked into the sky I saw several different moons(?) maybe other planer]ts because they were different colors. Thes biggest and inner most "moon" was a very gray color with a green tint over it, I assume to be the atmosphere of this place because all of them had the same tint, but there were different colors. Four in all. The second one was the smallest and was a very white color again with the green tint. The next was also a white look but not as bright white, again tint. The 3rd looked like the color of dark blue jeans, and if it hadn't been for the green tint it would have been hard to see, if that makes sense and the last one was about like our own moon except it was very uniform.

That's the two planets I have been to and if I missed any of your questions I'll repost the ones I missed because I don't have your post right in front of me. Thank you for your post, if you have any other questions please post them.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm reading. I'm intrigued. I'll continue to read.

Thank you for sharing.

I have one question at this point.

Can you draw? Sketch? Doodle? Give us some visual representation to work with.
I'd like to see.

Cuhail

PS- Keep posting.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the club, you probably had what others have said, you astral traveled and that only happened to me once and after that happened it changed the way I looked at the world. Before I was a atheist (nothing wrong with being 1) then when it happened I just started to believe in a god, a creator. Now if you think you were abducted ( if you were) you should go find a open minded well versed hypnotist and don't tell him/her nothing about the episode, kinda sounds to me like Whitley Shrieber's incident or maybe it was the old hag syndrome . Now don't let your fear get best of you and have faith in what ever you believe in and be positive and optimistic about the way you see yourself and others. The craft you probably seen was interesting to say the least, I've seen probably three to two UFOs in my life and I was glad I did, but always be cautious about things you have no control over and don't just trust anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or scared usually they or whoever they are wants to deceive you and trust your intuition. I guess that's all the advice I can give you about what happened to you and don't think your alone, your never alone. Pray and meditate if you if feel afraid or alone.

Peace & Love

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Of course I can draw and sketch. I would be glad to draw these things, but I have no scanner. I'll have to draw them and then photograph the drawing and upload that, I suppose that could work. Thanks for the idea. I'll get started and try the best I can.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCure_Diseased1

I was never an athiest per say, I just never believed in organized religion. I know for myself 100% without a doubt that we have a soul of sorts, other than that I am still learnig. Before I go any further as far as talking to a therapist or hypnotist I am going to continue to develop my skills in "getting out" I like to call it. It's been around a week since I got out last and I hope I can again real soon. As soon as I do I'll be sure to post on this thread. thanks for the post and advice.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just did an in-site search for Omega, I can't believe how much stuff there is. Hopefully I can Find a correlation

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It sounds to me like you saw a ship similiar to the Borg ships- in Star Trek- the following link has several different typs of Borg ships that fit your description of the craft- except only smaller..

www.ex-astris-scientia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Thanks for the link. I hope I didn't describe what I saw too far off. I do wish I had gotten a closer look than just being in the air above them. The craft I saw seemed to be very small. Unless you are talking abot the craft I saw on the side of the road. I could see ow you could make that connection. I am going to draw some picture and try to upload them. I know it's not the same thing as haveing a real picture or proof they should serve to give everyone an idea of the things I saw.

sda

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Wow, thanks. That was interesting. I still may have to read that a few more times to get it more.
You did great explaining it, and I appreciate your time in doing so.
Those crystalized tree-trunk things sounded interesting (well, it all did!). Sounds like a plant, of course, but with a whole different atomic makeup.
What the hell could those gourd-things be???
And those fast moving things with the lights (The ones that looked like hermit crabs?) definetly sounded like some sort of transportation.
And the green tinge to the atmosphere... I can only imagine what the atmosphere was made up of.
Damn, I wonder where these planets were and how far away! Probably thousands if not millions of light-years away!
Rock on, man. This is great.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I will continue to post as new things happen to me. Hopefully I will be able to get out in the week or so. The things I saw were incredible and I do hope that they are real. I believe they are, because some of the things I have seen I couldn't make up if I wanted to.

Also, the things that looked like they had a shell on them, I may have mis-described as far as there look. I can't remember what they are called, but when you go to an aquarium there is usually a tank with no top and these crab things in them. They are about 10-12in across and you are allowed to pick them up.

The thing I would like to see next is an distinguishable life form. Something I know for certain is another being.

Also I should have described the ground a bit better as far as texture. If you have ever gone outside after a deep freeze and see how the grass looks, kind of crystally and ver crisp, except it was a bluish gray.

I can't be sure at all how far away they were. Though when I was traveling there I didn't seem to pass very many other places and I never went into a warp or wormhole like you see on t.v. Could be that they are in the same galaxy maybe 2-4 solar systems away.
sda

[edit on 10-3-2009 by esteay812]

[edit on 10-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It was an awful experience really very disorientating, I didnt know where I was as the room was well lit before I sat up.

It didnt seem like a dream but im not sure how else to explain it.

Harry

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hey Esteay,
I have really enjoyed reading your thread and look forward to seeing any pictures you may be able to draw.
If you don't mind, I would like you to try to explain the appearance of the hovering craft that you saw with your mum when you were in the car. Sorry but I couldn't quite picture it from your first description.
I think you likened it to the space between inner city darkened buildings and the image that I got was like a "hollow dark box" shape with no lights. Does that sound fair?
I have been "flying" above cities in my "dreams" as long as i can remember and have also experienced a heightened state of consciousness when doing so. Your posting has made me want to try to explore this phenomena more to see if I can manipulate the situation.
I also sometimes experience that "Jolting" feeling that you describe but I was unaware that it was anything to do with leaving my body. I always put it down to stress but I know that it ALWAYS happens when I am in a particular state of consciousness (just before I go into really deep sleep). Dont ask me how but I seem to know this.
As you suggest, I will try deep breathing and try to calm my mind to "get out" and maybe I can get above the clouds.
Thanks for posting,
PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

i must say that is the most interesting post i've read, i have no words of wisdom for you unfortunatly but i think it's good that you spoke about it.

it sounds so unbelievable but you sound so genuine (not crazy, don't worry)

i do understand your hesitance to speak honestly about this but please keep us informed about this one.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

I must have mis-described the look of the ship with my mother. I mean the dimensions I shared are right, but when I say imagine being above a city, I mean imagine taking a photograph of what you see of the city while above it, when it's dark. Now cut the dimensions of the ship out of the photo. So you'll see the lights on the buildings, the dark spaces between the buildings, everything in the photograph. It looked like a city scape in the sky. I am working on some drawings as we speak, should have them up tommorow sometime.

SDA

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join