It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounters, Help if you can!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wait so in your first ufo experience you stopped in the car and saw a craft 300ft in length about 100 yards above the ground,stared at it for a few mins(no pics,videos presumably?) then drove away?....

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Hey Esteay, very beautiful story.
I myself wish with all my heart that I too can experience the astral world, but I believe fear is blocking me. The funny thing is, the fear isn't attached to any image or thought, which makes me wonder of it's origin sometimes.
But anyway, I would indeed like to hear about these other planets. Perhaps another thread?

Peace, and thanks for the experience.

Edited for grammar.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by impaired]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Since you're describing a personal experience and it doesn't sound like you're trying to persuade anyone either way of what happened to you, I hope people leave their cynicism and somewhat naive attempts to debunk your story at the door.

I will say this. Once when I was in my mid-teens, after already having slept most of the night away, I had an unintentional lucid dream. At first I felt disoriented and then briefly shocked. My second reaction was one of curiosity. The first thing I did when I realized that I was asleep, but fully in control of my thoughts was summon a suspension bridge. After marveling at the bridge I started populating it with all my friends. Following that I dropped a bunch of cars on it like you would in a level editor, levitated, and made the sun dawn. As a teenager I of course ended up making some of the more attractive ladies discard unnecessary bits of clothing
, but during this I started to feel my conscious mind waking my body. I tried to focus on the bridge again, relaxing myself, but meditating on the fact that I was consciously in control my thoughts while still asleep and feeling my body as a detached waking presence built on itself till I was thrown from the lucid dream.

It was a cool experience! I immediately tried to get back in to the state, but it didn't work and I've never experienced anything like it since. If it ever happens again I'm going to try to use it as a workshop. If I can simulate one of my engineering projects it would be interesting to see if I can accomplish any meaningful work.

Good luck finding your answers.

P.S. Once you're more confident about coming forward with your experience you might want to write down your thoughts about what happened that night in the car with your mother. Encourage her to do the same thing. Once you've both done this you should go to a notary and sign an affidavit confirming, "(1) These recollections were written independently. (2) We did not confer with one another to make the documents appear to support each other. (3) These accounts are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge."

This might seem a bit silly, but if anyone ever comes to you and asks, "How do we know your mother saw anything?" You'll have the notarized affidavit. It's also scientifically interesting to see how similar your recollections are after you've both written what you remember on paper (assuming you haven't spoken with each other about the event). Even if no one else believes the story at least you and your mother will have something tangible you can use to see where, if any, the differences lie.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

I have read in a lot of other places that they could be inter-dimensional beings, but I have no way to know. It does seem possible though the way the little guy just disappeared in my room, where did it go?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

Have you ever considered that the foggy bluish grey stuff (I think that's the color you said) may have not been just stuff? I experience something like that too whe I first get completely out. It's like I can see it, then when I am out it manifests into a single point and that point is where my perspective is. I think the cloud you are acknowledging may be your concious manifesting out of body.

esteay

[edit on 9-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

If you know anything more about the Omega state you were talking about please eloborate. I think I need to research that more, I just don't know where to look, thanks.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

I don't think age has anything to do with it, all respect intended. I have always tried to live by my motto, "Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't, You're right". Just know that you can and take small steps to et where you want. I am beginning to believe that anyone can get out of body, because of the fact it seems most everyone can tell you at least one time they got out. Good luck I believe you can.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

I have heard of forced obe, though I don't really know anything about them. I do know that when I let the fear get the best of me I get slammed back into my body almost instantly. I think if this ever happens to you again, you may try to suppress your fear, if possible. You may be pleasantly surprised (suprised?) at what you experience. Fear is the single biggest obstacle I have to overcome, because of the feeling of another presence ther with me and not knowing what the presence is it can be very frightening.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Recloose

I too wish for everyone to be able to experience this phenomena, if they wish. It is a very powerful thing. Once it happens to you undeniably, it is a very awakening thing. I just try to stay normal, but I often feel like an outcast knwoing what I know. I often find myself wondering if the other people around me would thing I am a lunatic if they knew what I am able to do in my sleep.. I alsowonder if any of the people around me can too do these things. It's is a wierd predicament, because I want to talk about it, but I may talk to the wrong person about it and they blow the lunatic whistle on you. It can be very frustrating.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by avisharma

Thank you for your post, short and sweet! I can never prove anything about my UFO experiences and the nice thing is I don't have to. There is nothing fo me to gain if I could approve them. I wouldn't want to be the subject of intense laudability or scrutiny. I know for myself and that's enough. Though I can't help to believe there is some connection between my UFO experiences and my sleep order (as opposed to dis-order).

esteay

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by -mytym-

Thank for the post. It seems like you are on the edge of being able to get out and stay out for a while. If you have one of these again try to do something, like go outside or try picking something up and throwing it. I have found recently I can throw things in my experiences. In my obe when I want to move something I imagine throwing "power". Like I am throwing a baseball, but with nothing in my hands. I have knocked down a row of trees! Kind of the opposite of being in a dream and fighting someone and everytime you hit them nothing happens, like you punch is very weak.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

It seems a commen theme is emrging the more research I do. That theme is fear. People seem to get startled and snap out of there dream. If that, or anything similiar, happens to you again and you can identify your fear, you may be able to prolong your experience. Confidence is a big part of that I believe.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Good post. I too believe that dreams are just dreams and they are unpredictable and unreplicable, that's what makes them so special. However what I, and many many others, are experiencing are hardly run of the mill dreams. Hopefully one day you will be able to have an experience like this for yourself.
Not only a few of the people on this site are wierd, everyone everywhere is wierd. Personally I wouldn't have it any other way. Could you imagine a world of "Normal" people?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I have read a few incidents in the past few weeks where people have very different types of experiences. Some say they never want to have them again because they are so horrendous and others wish they could have them every night. I truly hope you have the opportunity to have an experience that is favorable for you, I believe if you had a good one you would want more. When I saw the little guy in my room I was mortified, but I won't let that experience shunt the great ones I have had or any future ones I may have.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Do you have a body that you know of when you are flying? I find it fascinating that you can identify and predict certain events. You should really try to identify how you are doing this, you may be able to exploit it.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

If you wish to have that type of experience again it couldn't hurt getting those toys. But if that happened to you then it seems to reason that you are susceptable to these types of experience, so you may not need any type of trigger (toy trumpet). But then again it may help you "Get Out". It's really up to. thanks for the post.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

Through my research the past few weeks I have found that there is a concensus that we have have "helpers" or "guides" that help us through the dream worlds. I can't coroborate(?) any of these theories, though it seems plausible because som many people report similiar incidents, with the common theme being fear. If this happens to you again, try and remain calm and try to take control through a concious standpoint.
I may have misled you and others, I didn't mean to. I am simply seeking information that someone may have that I do not. Maybe someone who has done a lot of research and even people's individual stories. By reading them I can draw lines to common themes and this may help me understand better what is going on with me. I too believe that no one can answer my individual questions to fact, but by sharing I believe we can better understand what is really going on and get closer to the real truth. We'll never get there relying solely on our own mind. Nice post. If you have any more experience or anything else please post.

sda

p.s. your boyfriend is a very lucky guy and a big part of you life for him to be the comfort you recognize to bring you home from a scary place.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Hey cool story and thanks for sharing. Some paragraph breaks would have made it a bit easier to read,next time you have a lengthy story.

Anyway regarding Omega, if you goole search from ATS you will get aload of threads.

Here is one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

I can't say for sure that what I am going to tell you is true at all, it is simply some things I have read in my research the past few weeks.

There are a lot of scientist who believe in a "string theory" where every imaginable timeline is possible. With that said there are also a lot of people who believe we can visit any individual timeline in our dreams, like all timelines are connected in some way. If this were true then possibly your dreams are of some of these altered timelines, or they are just dreams of your conciousness maifesting its self in these events. Either way there is something significant going on in your sleep state. Pay attention to them they may mean some thing for you now or later, they may mean some thing for someone you know, or even some one you don't know.

Like you I can remember nearly every aspect of my experiences with great detail. Cleary you are having great experiences and I hope they continue for you and I hope you continue to post as they happen.

sda

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Are you serious?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join