It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Almost Declaring Martial law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Soldiers Sent to Texas-Mexico Border to Curb Drug War NBC Dallas-Fort Worth

One thousand soldiers are being sent to the Texas-Mexico border to help control the latest outbreaks of violence by Mexican drug cartels.

The move is the latest by the U.S. Government to try to free citizens from daily assassinations, kidnappings and beheadings.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Not much for news...just more buildup

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

You asked, and I did my best to confirm.
No worries.

reply to post by Nemox42

I did not Imply that it was the Mexicans. I implied that Asians got their drugs from the middle east.
The Asians most certainly acquired drugs such as opium in trade with these Middle Eastern countries. The Asians took with them the knowledge of the craft and made the opium the likes of which became the fodder of history.
The drug trade has never stopped since then. Why, among other things do you think they keep fighting over there. They want control of the Middle eastern drugs.

Mexico and the like are spillover and relative newcomers to the scene, considering the overall age of the drug trade.
I won't go into how the "Seven Families" in Mexico came into power and virtually control all the wealth of the country. That is a scenario for another day, but I am sure you could figure it out.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by reticledc]

[edit on 9/3/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The Federales are known to take sides, and go Bandito.

I'm wondering if those armed with Military equipment, however that may be, would use it in border strikes.

Say a cartel paid of someone to set a distraction involving explosives to cause panic. Then someone could easily practically walk across the border with kilos in hand...

Kids, don't use drugs...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join