It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Almost Declaring Martial law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

we have the european union is this the start of america dropping its borders with mexico to help control the issue/situation to form the union of north america
they need a cause for this to happen so what an excuse to use out of control issues in mexico.......i wonder
canada to join at a later date.......is this when the dollar ceases to exsist and they introduce the amero (the supposed union of north american currency)
,i mean they have the euro in europe........and the new world order is happening......"bildenberg project"....after conquering and establishing the union of north america im sure they will push for the union of asia, etc etc until they finally establish one law one global currency one religion.......its just my theory........i hope it doesnt reach this

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Obama, Mullen discuss violence in Mexico
updated 4 minutes ago
www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- President Obama and Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Adm. Michael Mullen on Saturday discussed how the U.S. military can assist Mexico in addressing growing violence from drug cartels, according to a military official.

Mexican authorities discovered three headless bodies in Tijuana on Tuesday.

The conversation, which Obama initiated within hours of Mullen's return to the United States from a visit to Mexico City, underscores the growing concern with which the United States views the situation.

"The president was eager to get the chairman's observations on what he found out," the official told CNN.

The president expressed interest in military capabilities that the U.S. has that could help Mexican forces, including intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance technology, the official said.

Mexico's military and police have been embroiled in increasingly violent clashes with cartels, which are battling among themselves for control over an ever-growing market in the United States.

This week, a U.S. citizen was among the three decapitated bodies found in Tijuana, Mexican authorities said Saturday. Growing drug violence has made beheadings in Tijuana, Juarez and other Mexican towns more commonplace over the past year.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

i was wondering about that. since this is now the north american union, if they declare martial law, will that mean it is imposed here? or are we still 2 seperate entities?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
reply to post by MOFreemason

I have a friend in El Paso. For the past several weeks, I have been trying to get him to "WAKE UP!" I've talked to him about what's going on in our gov't, his proximity to Ft Bliss, and about what's going on in Juarez. Sadly, he is shockingly apathetic about all of it, and has even said how good it would be to see me, "Ya outta come visit..." Yeah, sure, be right down!!!!!
Its really a shame. I guess ignorance really is (Fort) Bliss...

Not sure what you're getting at there, but your friend should be glad he's near Fort Bliss. Who do you think is going to do something about that crap if it bleeds over into Texas? The police? Ha!

He should leave the area, but don't start trying to roll the US Army up in your paranoia about the Mexican Martial Law incident (that I can't find anything MS about yet whatsoever....)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

T'will be synergy. They have problems, we have problems, the Canadians will still be Canadian.

I think of the mob-enforcer who says "it looks like your protection needs protection!" Soon, necessity will reign ultra-must have. You'll see. "Beware, take care...."

To answer your question, it will be one big glop of space.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

one big glop of infected, broke,starving amerikans. maybe, but i hope not. if were americans, they are mexicans, and the uppers are canadians- eh? what are the people of the noram union called?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Puke Salad? I don't know...with respect to your writing, your lack of proper conventions hurts plucky's brain.

There are a number of websites that discuss what the name is. Recently I think it was changed to throw people off the scent...think I read that somewhere recently.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i plan it that way, pluck. that way the stupids cant follow me as easy. im sorry i didnt see a link anywhere that described it. maybe i was too busy skipping over the good threads for the not so good ones.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Well, if they do go ahead and set the law into effect. It will go two ways and leave little room for middle ground. Either it'll abolish the Cartel, not overnight it'll be awhile but it will, or Felipe Calderon will find a new chill climbing up his spine, and this will be one of many Last stands.

i'm kinda surprised the the U.S. has not put national guard troops on the border...this is exactly what they are for. maybe it'll ramp up to that soon. people along the border states are definitely being threatened with their lives from the hundreds of military-style engagements going on, from these well-funded and well-armed mexican gangs.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford

i was wondering about that. since this is now the north american union, if they declare martial law, will that mean it is imposed here? or are we still 2 seperate entities?

The North American Union (NAU) is a theoretical regional union of Canada, Mexico, and the United States similar in structure to the European Union, sometimes including a common currency called the Amero. The idea of regional integration has been discussed, proposed, or debated amongst former government officials with business leaders in academic and scholarly circles for many decades,but nothing approaching the integration suggested by a "North American Union" has ever been seriously considered by leaders of the three nations, and government officials from the nations say there are no plans to create such a union.The formation of a North American Union has also been the subject of various conspiracy theories......
Its still under a possibility cloud, but i do believe this is what they are leading upto? The Union of North America will replace The USA...( i hope it wont happen) but i think this is there plan? so refering back to your question the two seperate entities if they do establish The Union of North America i imagine it will be the same law shared or one entity so to speak, especially if they introduce the new amero currency........there is talk of a super highway being built, that runs from Canada, through America right into mexico.........
Bildenberg,NWO,Trilateral Commission,The Illuminati there all involved........total badness

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

It's not that I don't like the military, I DO. And I am grateful or their sacrifices and my freedom. I have several family members that have made it their career. Some are still active duty, some are retired. I simply. don't trust TPTB. I have no reason to be paranoid...I am hundreds of miles from the nearest military base and the Mexican border. (everyone is wondering "WHERE could THAT be?") LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

im ready for bed, its 12:45 where i am. but from what ive read and saw in zeitgeist (if you think its a credible scource) the union already exists and has been signed, sealed, and delivered. just not to joe the plumber. another of the bring it tio congress while everyones asleep type of thing. like the federal reserve act. i will check for replies when i get up in the morning. dont want you to think im pulling a hit and run here. im interested to see what the general concensus here is about it. im sure theres people here that are more informed, or more knowledgable about this than i am.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I get it and I get it.

I get it, I used to write that way in discussion forums.

And I get it by feeling the jib of what you are saying.

Get sleep, come back, and know we are "almost" everything now. The poo will certainly hit the fan soon. Why not a race war. That would kick the apocalypse off nicely. At least Charles Manson will have something to sleep over.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Well, if they do go ahead and set the law into effect. It will go two ways and leave little room for middle ground. Either it'll abolish the Cartel, not overnight it'll be awhile but it will, or Felipe Calderon will find a new chill climbing up his spine, and this will be one of many Last stands.

i'm kinda surprised the the U.S. has not put national guard troops on the border...this is exactly what they are for. maybe it'll ramp up to that soon. people along the border states are definitely being threatened with their lives from the hundreds of military-style engagements going on, from these well-funded and well-armed mexican gangs.

I live in the UK hasnt there always been a problem with drugs crossing the border and these well armed mexican gangs etc etc It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if The CIA are involved and funding these mexican gangs, paying them to cause havoc so to speak....after all we all know the CIA are funding The Taliban and Al Queida. Could this be there excuse to establish The Union Of North America therefore establishing the one law for Mexico, The US and eventually Canada, which means if there is marshall law in mexico then marshall law will be then established in The US, this forming under the so called one law.......There has been lots of talk about the marshall law being implemented in the US they cant just bring it in without a reason they need a cause so to speak.....i maybe completely wrong its just what i think as a probability or possibility.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
id rather have a rich against the poor war. im sure the poor would be left standing, and we could all be lauging at the dead elite. lets get it

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Where's the source???????????

Nothing personal, but I refuse to believe that there is an army 0f 100,000 drug gang members causing all of this havoc.

Could you imagine the damage 100,000 could do to a society?

In reality it doesn't take many people to terrorize a nation.

Just think about how many it took to terrorize us on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by pluckynoonez

hmmm ok. No it blasted Martial Law has been declared but then it said it was basically declared, but some motions are in effect. But there should be more.

Very riveting i'll say, I really hope the best for mexico, from hearing about the children not going to school in fear for their lives. Noone should live in those conditions.

Plucky has a very active panic sex life

good for her!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford

im ready for bed, its 12:45 where i am. but from what ive read and saw in zeitgeist (if you think its a credible scource) the union already exists and has been signed, sealed, and delivered. just not to joe the plumber. another of the bring it tio congress while everyones asleep type of thing. like the federal reserve act. i will check for replies when i get up in the morning. dont want you to think im pulling a hit and run here. im interested to see what the general concensus here is about it. im sure theres people here that are more informed, or more knowledgable about this than i am.

Nite

just some more info.....March 23 2005 President Bush, President Fox (Mexico) and Preident Martin (Canada), signed the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America this being something way before The signing of The Union of North America which has not be established yet... but also the signing of the SPP or Security & Prosperity Partnership ties in with the Trilateral Commission which is headed by the Pope of Rome, David Rockerfeller, the former President Bush and Gorbachov.....which indicates

This series of drastic changes in the U.S. international policy motivated David Rockefeller(a Director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and head of the Illuminati in the U.S.), who, after attending the Bilderberg Conference and consulting Zbigniew Brzezinski, wanted to "bring the best brains in the world to bear on problems of the future." Speaking at Chase Manhattan International Financial Forums in London, Brussels, Montreal, and Paris, he proposed the creation of an International Commission of Peace and Prosperity (which would later become the Trilateral Commission) in early 1972. At the 1972 Bilderberger meeting, the idea was widely accepted, but elsewhere, it got a cool reception. According to Rockefeller, the organization could "be of help to government by providing measured judgment."
Or the one governed law theory for the Union of North America therefore international borders will cease to exist eventually.

[edit on 8'3/2009 by surrealist1978]
I could be wrong with my thoughts completely after all i dont live in the US so you guy probably know more than me in all this....

[edit on 8'3/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

They are all on the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Im been a member for a while, although a check almost dayly ATS i dont post much.

Im think its another Another false flag.

Geraldo and Fox are Just Right Wing, crop, do they have any credibility. o sorry i forgot glenn beck

Im Just wondering how many false flags like have you ever let plant in your head, of course there is a plan to for an a North American Union.

but martial law down here in Mexico, it is not real at leats for now

No mames Wey. Mexico no es venezuela

Im just here down my sitting in my back yard as any a Saturday night, having a few beer,s a god Rum & Coke, a good cigar, and a nice well done steak .

and theres nothing that sounds, like a martial law,
(im, Tabasco in the south eastern Mexico)

I think of course we (our goverment) has been figthing a war.

a war that the common american has refuse to see, but its a big war and just for that I Aprecciate a respect my Presidente Calderon for he has got the Balls to Start that war. a war that many in the past has refuse to start.

Yes a big war (Bigger than your Irak war) Just see how many deaths in the lasts to years, against the druglords,

but the american goverment aint doing nothing, just seeing its own
pain

how your ever wonder how many good mexicans have die, how you ever wonder how many blood has cost. i think it is the biggest war
in the world right now.

How you ever wonder how the whole world its feed up, with all the american empire policies, and how you ever think the cost for all the nations of the world of the American corporate and the last NWO American goverment greed with the present crisis.

so a martial law in Mexico, i think we will see it firts in L.A. or New york

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join