It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Covers Up Ancient Info Detailing End Of Times!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
hello guys,

please watch the video first (I belive that it was not on ATS yet - if wrong, just skip that thread).

the video you can find here:
www.youtube.com...

"In 2006 the US Army made an extraordinary archaeological find in the part of Iraq originally known as Sumer, the world's first sophisticated civilisation and source of our knowledge of Nibiru and its inhabitants, the reptilian race known as the Anunnaki.
There have been 5 fragments of translated text leaked so far and information suggesting that a model of a stellar craft was also found, a craft of revolutionary simplicity which can be easily manufactured and flown today.
Full details of the fragments and the story so far at : slewsgranger.wordpress.com..."

founded on 2012connect.com

I have a lot of doubts about the whole Nibru/Annunaki stories but I found it interesting. if really they found something and it is kept in secret it sounds suspicious to me. the reason for it could be not to let people be scared more than they are already with the whole 2012 issue, but it would be strange anyway.

make your own judgment. hope you will enjoy it.

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on Sat, 07 Mar 2009 18:58:07 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well I have never heard of these before, well done, thank you for bringing these things to our attention.

Now they seem a bit fishy as per usual things found and leaked by the US army but I have to say it is quite a good read.

S&F for you friend

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thank you.
I don't suppose you could try to embed the video or place it in the media section. My tech is on the low end. Please please ...please?

Star too.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

I hope someone can do it. I have the same problem as you do.
thanks for reply and star.
take care my friend

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is interesting because i was watching a t.v show a few years ago maybe 5 or 6, about a lady and her sister or friend and she was talking about how she got abducted, and that the aliens taught her how to fly a spaceship and how to use the controls and how the aliens told her that when the day comes the sky is gonna turn orange or red and they are gonna come and save human beings. it kind of makes since with the new noahs ark that they talk about it the video.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Here you go:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Is there any actual evidence like pictures of slabs or something? Any legitimate archeologists... and again just cause slub wrote something doesn't make it true.

Besides, the fact the speaker on the video alters his voice like turns me way off to believing any of it. Its more Niburu BS-- and silly stuff like that appeals to the Niburu believers-- I still don't know where they get their stuff but I DO remember reading some fiction a few years back involving Niburu. Is that it? Sort of like Scientology I guess...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This sort of thing gets my imagination tingling, and it hints at a reality unknown to us. BUT until there is some hard information and facts revealed, this is just the stuff of fairy tales.

Interesting read, but so is a science fiction novel.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow, The Annunakie were reptialian. Maybe I missed something when reading Sitchen, sp?, but I don't recall reading or hearing they were reptilian. but I suppose it could be, what with the serpent in the Garden of Eden and all. Thanks for the video.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
A few things.

1) The US Army, especially not a quartermaster battalion are not conducting archaeological expeditions in Iraq. It just doesn't happen. I visited a site w/ a civil affairs detachment back in 03, but the visit was highly "chaperoned" by Iraqi History professors and archaeologists. On top of that - why didn't the slews of archaeologist in and who visited Iraq before we ever went there stumble across these tablets?

2) I've seen a lot of stuff on Nibiru. I don't know why this holds such credence, but it doesn't stand to reason that a planet that has an orbit of 3500 years would be able to sustain human life. ????

3) This is an interesting topic, however. I think there are a lot of things we don't know about the times before the last ice age and what humans were like before the cataclysms. I suggest you read Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods. It's a good book about an antediluvian civilization.

Good thread, but I think we need more sources of info.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

huge greetings in return for the video.
second liner

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

but there is few hundreds archeologists working for the US Army.
look to the link provided:
www.museum.state.il.us...

from the source:
"Many archaeologists work for the federal government. The U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers have about 800 archaeologists among them."

so espacially if they knew what they are going to dig for, they won't use the civilians I suppose.
thanks for your input, cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Actually, I don’t think this is detailing the END of time but perhaps it is detailing the BEGINNING of time. Aside from the Nibiru thing, which I haven't paid attention to, and the government cover-up there seems to be an interesting link (at least to my uninformed mind) with the Gobekli Tepe, Turkey story.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
reply to post by mf_luder

but there is few hundreds archeologists working for the US Army.
look to the link provided:
www.museum.state.il.us...

from the source:
"Many archaeologists work for the federal government. The U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers have about 800 archaeologists among them."

so espacially if they knew what they are going to dig for, they won't use the civilians I suppose.
thanks for your input, cheers

Correct. And if one is then to add the possible theory that the war was actually about recovering Ancient, Alien Technology, then the story suddenly matches upp further.

About the craft that is claimed that they found; Is there any description of it somewhere..?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

well it did not crossed my mind, but you could be right.

unfortunatetly there are no other sources on the subject as far as I know. but I will dig a little anyway.

grettings

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well hold on there.

There might be something to this. Think about it first they take the former location of Sumerian empire and Babylon and now we are off to Afghanistan near the former location of the Indus valley the other great first civilization.

Kind of makes you think.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

it looks like time for Iran now. it is belived that on its territory the very first civilization has formed.
and we are very close now.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is this about the petroglyphs and HAARP and the guy that went to Vietnam and the NSA tried to kill him?

Something about safe areas? Here is the link to petroglyph discussion.
petroglyphs the same around the world

I have a potential debunk but still digesting. Actually several debunks.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well hold on there.

There might be something to this. Think about it first they take the former location of Sumerian empire and Babylon and now we are off to Afghanistan near the former location of the Indus valley the other great first civilization.

Kind of makes you think.

And add to that the fact, that the in the very beginning of the war, one of the first targets was the museums.

Just to mention it.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is somthing to think about
I'm looking for a very specific video I once found I'll post it if I come across it.
enjoy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join