It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morse code signals in Ears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I got chills when I read this. I experienced the same thing in a hospital after getting "booty juiced". It started with hearing rattling coming from the one air conditioner vent and slowly turned into a whispering voice. I cannot remember what it was saying but I cannot help but feel as though the hospitals are designed to push some kind of NWO agenda. Can you explain please?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Grantbeed,

It's probably tinnitus. If not already done, the first thing to do is to consult an otorhinolaryngologist.

Tinnitus can be the sign of a severe intoxication of the body so you must entirely stop the consummation of junk food, coffee, alcohol, asparthame, hydrogenated food, cigarettes, eat a lot of fruit and vegetables (especially green vegetables) and reduce your consummation of salt.

The tap water you drink contain poisons (chlorine, fluoride, etc.) and cow milk contain colourant, residues of vaccines, growth hormones, antibiotics, etc. Be careful.

Astounding products to highly reduce tinnitus are garlic (the one not irradiated with cobalt-60), normal Sunrider Calli and DRUIDE Anti-Stress foaming bath (this one is almost miraculous). 

Before sleeping, you should also unplug All electrical devices in your room and... if you have a cellphone, don't use it anymore.

To accelerate the healing process, the pure yang mudra, hakini mudra and the mystic mark of the triangle of the Tripura Tapini Upanishad will be of Great help.

Scenar therapy, ESALEN massages and reiki massages are also greatly beneficial.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Doh! I just realzed that this thread was started two years ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Hi, I flicked past this thread not too long ago (or maybe a similar one) I was going to leave a comment saying that I suffer with eat infections and I often get that steady high pitch beep and I've always thought it was air being released through a tiny hole in the ear drum but I've just heard the 'morse code'.
I heard it afew nights ago but just put it down to the trapped air theory. I've just finished work and I was standing at the bus stop with my headphones on, thinking it was noise in the background of the music I was listening to I took my headphones off, I could still hear it, ah the factory across the road from me? Nope, got on the bus and I can still hear it! Weird!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There have been alot of threads regarding this issue. No doubt someone will bring up Tinnitus, the medical condition. (nothing to see here, move along) I have been experiencing it for over a year and my wife has also. Occasionally one ear will completely shut down to outside noise and a steady tone will begin and then just sort of fade to black. Normal hearing then resumes. My intuitive take is that we are being Upgraded. It's about time. This 3D is some boring sh$t! Namaste.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hey...i'm a pilot, and we get hit by morse radio signals constantly...if we live within 20 miles of an airport. an "A" or an "N"...in morse code goes out depending which side of the runway localizer one is on.
also I had tones for months in my ears when i was 35 - 45 years old. not loud and not often....as if they were broadcast from somewhere close.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Does it say...

. .- - / -- --- .-. . / ..-. .. -... . .-.

Decode that

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
There have been alot of threads regarding this issue. No doubt someone will bring up Tinnitus, the medical condition. (nothing to see here, move along) I have been experiencing it for over a year and my wife has also. Occasionally one ear will completely shut down to outside noise and a steady tone will begin and then just sort of fade to black. Normal hearing then resumes. My intuitive take is that we are being Upgraded. It's about time. This 3D is some boring sh$t! Namaste.

I've been hearing it for over a year now in my left ear. Not every night, but when I hear it it's always when I go to bed. First I thought it was mi wi-fi router so I started turning it off at night, bu the sound was still there. I actually turned everything off - cell phone, electricity aso. There is no electricity near my bed. So I came to the same intuitive conclusion that it's an upgrade we're getting. I don't know if it's date related or rather personal frequency level related.

Check this out though. The code in my ear seems to have this same pattern and speed:
www.youtube.com...

Regards,

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Bro I had the exact same morse code like sound in my ear and I figured out why! It sounds like a fast pressure popping sound and I noticed it really bad the other day while holding my phone and thought maybe that could be the reason. So the morse code like sound was going and going and I shut off my phone and it immediately stopped. I have noticed this sound happening more and more and every-time I shut off my phone it stops. Weird phone radio signals or something

a reply to: grantbeed

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I heard the morse code when i was seventeen,i lived in Tacoma Washington,i was babysitting my nephew one night and i had the radio on low and was reading a book when i notice this noise i thought it was the radio so i turned it off,it was the classic ...--.. sounds of the morse code,also in my right ear and it always fills like there is something stuck in my ear deep now all i hear is the constant machine type noise in my right ear

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is exactly what I heard last night. I googled it and found this thread. I was a bit unnerved. I knew it sounded exactly like Morse Code. It scared me a little when I focused and it didn't go away. I wanted to make sure I wasn't asleep and just imagining the code. I've never heard it before. It IS something. If it were harmless, wouldn't we hear it during the day? I know what I heard. It lasted about 10 seconds tops. Then faded away. It was not a figment of my imagination. A little freaked out.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello
I have been hearing beaping sound in my right ear for several months, a radio morse code, it happen when I am lying down to rest, the sound start around 4:00 am, but I could hear it, at work time, frequently.
I am not sick or under strees.
I wonder why is in most of the cases in the rigth ear only?
Right ear is connected to left brain emisphere.
Left brain emisphere funtion is :
1. The ability to form words ( write).
2. Numbers
3. Analytic thought.
4. Language along with logical and mathematical thinking.
We need rest in complete silence, with a beaping sound in the right ear that it is not possible, at least for the left brain emisphere, that is my personal opinion.
Morse code is a sound created by man, how could be an ear sickness the same sound.
It is really weir.

a reply to: grantbeed

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ok this is really weird for me seeing this.

I've had the same thing happen to me as well, many times.

No idea what it is. Aliens perhaps?

Or, perhaps it's the code for the answer to everything given only to the chosen few.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Fifth Dimension awaits.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
At 7 I had my first sleep paralysis/vivid dream event. I awoke frozen, hearing whispers and recalling a dream of an Amber colored orb floating over the neighborhood.

12 years later I started hearing my dad yell my name when he was not home.

At 33 all out voices in my ears and head started torturing me.

At 35 I had a smaller than rice sized fiber with a metal bead fall from my right ear. After that the sound of the voices were different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join