It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity you have now overstepped the mark and I now declare war upon you

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
As a child growing up .. i had 2 religions .. my dad (muslim) my mum (christian)
and to top it off i got sent to a roman catholic church ... In the school we had re lessons like ure daughter had .. where i would question what the re teacher was saying because of my unique situation ... where it almost always ended up in detention .... i was confused .... when i hit my teens i rebeled against my dad (islam) and my mum (christainity) in anger turned to mormans (didnt last long)..

so now ive had an insight into a few practising religions and found the same thing .. BELIEVE OR U WILL SUFFER

i NOW think that it is time to stand up and bring a bit of realism and reality to those that think they can mould our future genaration into there image ....

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

My apologies, i have tried my best to respond to every sensible post directed to me, which has been much to my surprise very many.

I've no intention of offending you personally if that's what's happened , it's a hell of a job keeping up and yes I sometimes misunderstand.

I'm not the brightest star in the sky so if my grammar is somewhat of, sorry and all that.
the thread seems to be moving very quickly and unusually more or less staying on topic.

I'll take a little more time and care in my responses now

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bingmat
xtians??? fu ( king "x-tians"

...we're not fu( king POP STARS!

Ignorance - you can't teach it. Clearly.

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here - although it looks like you have a problem with the word 'xtian'. Someone else in a previous message didn't seem too happy about it either. As far as I'm aware, the use of 'xian' is historical and was first used by Christians themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TaintedJustice

As a child growing up .. i had 2 religions .. my dad (muslim) my mum (christian) and to top it off i got sent to a roman catholic church .

Oh dear god, your second name not Manson by any chance LOL

In all seriousness I fully agree with you

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
These times are wierd. We have 9-11 which I believe was initiated by an international force of lucifarians disguised as religious or secular, and all part of a secret society as cover. They started a war based on the lie (9-11) in foreign countries with oil and drugs for there next plan, ruining the world. A roller coaster ride of the big guys flexing their miniscule old muscles.

Thats why england is having such problems too, they are part of a fascist secret society acting out in a childish way. Same with religion. Everyone is hypnotised by the fake memories. This is why i defend independent thought, and expirementation with natural plants to help the brain find itself better without the need of a false religion centered around a very true person.

THe queen is an egyptian hexksos pharoah as she regails all of the imagery. She too is a modern pharoh. Washington D.C is a pyramid. The streets are the tracing board. Did you know the queen has property near the colorado Deep Underground Military base there. I wonder why? hmm

Because the four horsemen of the bible are real, and hiding in both the good and evil, in order to drive people into a trap. A trap of death I believe.

Jesus knew of a ritual the masons or other societies are hiding in plain sight scattered mocking the uninitiated. a ritual that connects you with the sun and time itself. Which is why I think Jesus is real and is returning. Why nostradamus predicted so many things, he was atached vicariously perhaps. Pharohs were connected. in fact there were many cultures with this technology. Funny how they all seem to be dead now, or had dissappeared. Maybe they had there own 9-11 lie events that caused their societies to start imploding.

Religious control freaks..GOD DID NOT HAND YOU AUTHORITY. YOU STOLE IT OUT OF FEAR. THE ONE THING GOD SAID NOT TO HAVE..GEESH

[edit on 8-3-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All too often people stay focused on the negative. It is imperative to focus on the positive too! There are so many wonderful Christians out there you know. There is no honor or respect in judgements, no matter who is doing it.

Keep your head up, and your heart open. Life is full of love and compassion if you intend it.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Basically, how dare they not cater specificly to what you believe to the exclusion of all other beliefs. Shame on them, your temper tantrum is righteous.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
YESSSIREE! I could not agree more. ALL religion is fraud, and as long as people are fooled into the notion that morality and religions are intertwined, (which after a cursory glance at the histories any rational person will see that they are most certainly not) people will buy into all of the myriad cults out there. christianity, judaism, islam, buddhism, and all of the other frauds and cults have nothing at all to do with God or spirituality and EVERYTHING to do with fraud, money, the buggery of children, warmongering, land theft, and making thoughtless automatons and caricatures of what could be a planet full of rational human beings. Religion has been a bulwark against true human progress for far to long. I am with you in this fight, OP.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

A while back I was told by a MOD not to use the word "Palies" as a short form for Palestinians because some people might find it offensive....like using the word "Paki" for a Pakistani person.

I find your use of the word "xtians" to be disrespectful as well. So I ask the MODS to warn you to avoid being labelled hypocrites. Fair is fair.
Stop using the word xtians for Christians....OK!

You started this thread to bash Christians and the Christian religion because you are offended that your child is being taught about Christianity in public school and your child got a free bible from public school. Your hatred is consuming you.

What religion teaches this hatred and talk of war? Not Christianity.

Are you a Musslim?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've just had a chat with my father about this thread, and found out something very intersting that i'd forgotten, or just didn't take in as Iwasn't interested at the time.....

I attended a roman catholic school, and was also taght nothing of any other religion....apparently what was also on the curriculum was 'the evils of marxism', my dad approached the school to ask if we would later be taught the 'evils of capitalism' to which they laughed and said don't be silly...

I was subsequently excused these classes, which come to think of it is probably why I can't remember..

link   
The school isn't near Chester is it?
I have been there when they give the bibles out to the kids and they were all very excited and happy to have them. Every child in the school now has a bible.

How good is that?

link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Are you a Musslim?

Such a hypocritical question. Have you read history. Christian history. I dont think so, because if you had, you would realize how much death and war Christanity has caused.

Why dont you start with the Malleus Maleficarum, then come back and tell us all how peaceful christians are.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Always for material gains. But that part is left out by those seeking to scapegoat religion for all mankind's nastiness.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste
YESSSIREE! I could not agree more. ALL religion is fraud, and as long as people are fooled into the notion that morality and religions are intertwined,

Being anti-religion is also a religion.

There is no getting away from religion my friend.

One's God is that which one obeys, and
everyone emulates the God they understand.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is why I hate religion...

It cause feuds and wars...

The next step of human evolution will be those that are born excepting that either:

A) There is no religious god(s)

B) There may be some kind of super power, sure, but its the same guy were talking about.

You rant on about how bad it is and how outragious it is, well yes, I would partially agree. But part of being a civillised human being is the ability to allow others to chose their own path. If she wants to practice Islam, ok fine, if she wants to practice Jewish then sure fine, if she wants to practice Christianity then sure fine.

But what we all need to realise is that your all talking about the same person. Just in the same way that were all the same people despite the colour of our skins, just living in different climates over thousands of years has cause us to adapt to the needs of the environement. This is the same god, that text your own indivisual peoples have adapted over time.

To call Christianity childish, or any religion, really does show that you sir, are a true child. You appear to demonstrate that you certainly have not evolved, and certainly never will do.

People with similar extremist views like yourself decide to blow up other people, or blow up buildings to prove their points, to satisfy their war on another religion. Im certainly not saying that you want to do that. But can you not see that religion causes tention.

Im proud to say that I have evolved! I do not have any religious beleifs, just my own belief that something started off the universe... and that is as far as I think. And as a result of this belief I live a happy hate free life, I dont want to blow people up, or blow myself up, I hate no one, I appriciate everyone and everything.. ahhhhh... life in the evolved lane.

Perhaps you should take some heed, and read back your post and understand that when you complain about everything, you are in fact whinning like a 7 year old child also!? How ironic.

Good day to you.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Basically, how dare they not cater specificly to what you believe to the exclusion of all other beliefs. Shame on them, your temper tantrum is righteous.

As I pointed out several times I have no beliefs and my children are not labeled this or that.

There's no catering required my friend, I don't prescribe to any cult all I ask is that those that do not to force me or my children to do the same.

If a person does not eat he is not likely to enter a cafeteria neither are his children, when those that do eat come to his children s playground and open a cafeteria in order to make my children eat their food who exactly are they doing it for ?

If what they are doing is right, who decides what type of cafeteria is opened in order to force feed my children ?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

A while back I was told by a MOD not to use the word "Palies" as a short form for Palestinians because some people might find it offensive....like using the word "Paki" for a Pakistani person.

I find your use of the word "xtians" to be disrespectful as well. So I ask the MODS to warn you to avoid being labelled hypocrites. Fair is fair.
Stop using the word xtians for Christians....OK!

You started this thread to bash Christians and the Christian religion because you are offended that your child is being taught about Christianity in public school and your child got a free bible from public school. Your hatred is consuming you.

Are you a Musslim?

Man, did you even read what the OP is saying? He does not believe in any of the many cults that exist out there. this includes the XTIANS, or the slamics, the jewdies, the buddhie bumpers, mao tse taoists, the pseudo-scientologists, the Peegans, and last but not least, Democrats and Republicans
He has a right to be angry, and it is righteous anger that he has portrayed in this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Most be great to excuse yourself from the standards you hold others to. We all have beliefs and it is painfully obvious they are varied and when you expect others to not express their beliefs because you believe otherwise *much less calling it outright lies without the ability to back that statment up* you are expecting to be catered to. You are stepping upon the very freedoms you claim to hold dear. No amount of flimsy justification and taking it out of context will change that.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I disagree its called a better understanding

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join