It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Chile December 9 , 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am always on the lookout for UFO videos from Chile. I lived in a small mining town Chuquicamata , which is located high up in the Andes in the middle of the desolate Atacama desert. There I witnessed a huge UFO at the age of 10 along with my brother , his friend, and my grandfather. Now at the age of over 50 , I see the UFO activity in Chile is still very active.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SANTIAGO, Dec 10 .- The strange "formation of lights" that was seen a couple of days ago in the skies of Santiago, was finally Pillan 14 aircraft from the School of Aviation Fach practicing the graduation ceremony of officers, attended last night by President Michelle Bachelet.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh yeah , I can make out the planes hoovering over each other with bright strobbing lights.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I go to several air shows during the summer months every year. Here in the U.S., we have at least one aerobatic team called the Lima Lima team that does night-time formation flying. They do their performance during the day, but they also have a night-time performance.

www.youtube.com...

and more night formation flying:

www.youtube.com...

The air shows I've been to with the Lima Lima flight team has been much darker and at least once they played the X-Files music and their opening sequence has always been the triangular UFO formation. It truly does look like a triangle UFO with all these lights to the person who doesn't know there's an air show going on.

This video posted above from Peru looks almost identical to some of the maneuvers the Lima Lima team perform at night. Starting at around 5:00 in the Peru video, you can see all the planes are lined up in what's called the "trail formation" in the airshow business. Each plane trails another. In the Peru video while the planes are in the trail formation, you can see as each plane banks to their left, their landing lights shine briefly at the camera. That's what the brief brightness comes from from each object. The video is clearly some flight demonstration team performing at night.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
To embed ^

There are more in this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/7/2009 by Phage]

top topics

join