It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Buying S300; Israel Ready For Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You can't accuse countries of doing stuff in the future.

Israel can't say "Oh but Iran will someday make a nuke and attack us."

Oh Really?

I wasn't aware that Minority Report was real and that people can predict the future.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal_assassin

You people really need to get off the I hate Israel Bus. Israel had nothing to do with the WMD propaganda of the Bush Administration, and every western country in the world is worried about Iran's nuclear program. That is why they had "international inspectors" attempting to monitor that program.

Okay, Israel, a country smaller than New Jersey, with only 7,112,359 citicens (less than the population of the city of New York) is bent on world domination. Yeh, they have all that money and those natural resorces to "control" the United States.

www.cia.gov...

Oh, and Verbal, your views are obvious based on your sig line. Stop eating the yellow snow people.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Israel has everything to do with the current WMD propaganda. The IAEA is not "Attempting" to inspect Irans nuclear program, they are actively conducting their inspections with full cooperation from Iran. The IAEA has stated very clearly that Iran does not have any weapons grade material and is not producing any. When the US Secretary of Defense states that Iran does not have, and is no where near creating, Nuclear weapons, it is not based on guesses. It is a fact that has been proven through close inspection. Only Israel is screaming about Iran having nukes. Israel has over 200 nukes and is the only nuclear power in the area. Iran is not threatening Israel with military force. It is Israel that is threatening Iran and making up lies about WMD.

There is no good military reason for anyone to attack Iran at the moment, unless one is worried about non existent Nuclear weapons.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

The problem is this...the Israeli Military Media Spin Machine think we are mostly stupid and puts out stupid propaganda for stupid people, luckily we are well informed here and the lies they throw at us and tell us are the facts can so easily be seen through it makes them look stupid.

Listen here to all the people here spewing out Israeli lies, your 200 Nuclear weapons versus Irans alledged 1 Nuclear missile in construction means what ? You are pathetically scared that a country you have shown hatred towards can actually defend itself against your murderous mass death machines produced in the USA and you don't like it.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin

The IAEA is not "Attempting" to inspect Irans nuclear program, they are actively conducting their inspections with full cooperation from Iran.

That is the funniest thing I ever read!

Here, watch this video from the IAEA own website about the Irianian nuclear program. www.iaea.org...

Iran is fully cooperating with IAEA, HA, that is a joke!

This is the point I try to make in these Mid-East threads, people who hate Israel (because it is a Jewish state in my honest opinion) ignore the truth and call it Israeli propaganda, and chery pick facts to support their version of "reality."

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

Originally posted by Terapin

The IAEA is not "Attempting" to inspect Irans nuclear program, they are actively conducting their inspections with full cooperation from Iran.

That is the funniest thing I ever read!

Here, watch this video from the IAEA own website about the Irianian nuclear program. www.iaea.org...

Iran is fully cooperating with IAEA, HA, that is a joke!

This is the point I try to make in these Mid-East threads, people who hate Israel (because it is a Jewish state in my honest opinion) ignore the truth and call it Israeli propaganda, and chery pick facts to support their version of "reality."

How many members of the IAEA have been allowed into Israel to do inspections?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
II don't know, how many inspectors in the US, France, Germany or Great Britan? (sarcasm)

You going to compare a first world democrasy to a third world theocratic dictatorship?

Okay.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Also, what's deal with deflecting the issue. This is not about Israel's nuclear arsenal. For Israel, that has always been about mutually assured annihilation. Just like the US and USSR building up stock piles of nukes.

Israel uses the ambiguity about its nuclear program as a deterrent. No one can say what Iran will do once it acquires nukes, maybe give them to a US hating terrorist organization.

See, even though I disagree with many of the decisions made by the US government (Bush and Obama), I actually love this country, and I would be very worried about my freinds and family if Iran were allowed to actually get a nuke.

Israel has probably had nukes since the 70's and hasn't used them on anyone, and I find it unlikely that they would unless, it was a retaliatory strike. But if that day comes, we are all losers.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If you had listened to the IAEA video you would know that the IAEA is inspecting Irans current nuclear facilities but is not allowed to check the documentation on a new facility that is under construction. Iran has the right to build whatever it wants. Thus far, they do not currently have the facilities to make nukes. The IAEA agrees on this. Everyone seems to be telling Iran that they can not make nukes in the Future, but it is nations that all ready have built nukes that are saying this. Use of a nuclear weapon is illegal according to international laws, but possession is not. The US Secretary of Defense states that Iran has no nukes and is not close to building one. I'd trust his statement before Israels, simply because it is Israel that is promoting war in this case.

I never stated that I hate Israel. I believe Israel has a right to exist, but they should also be held accountable to the law just like everyone else. Israel needs to declare its nukes and join the Non Proliferation Treaty if they want to complain about Iran getting nukes. Iran is not attacking Israel with its missiles. If they get a nuke in the future they well understand that Israel also has nukes and that Mutually Assured Destruction you mentioned comes into play. Until then Israel is being the aggressor in this situation. Israel regularly ignores international laws, the Geneva Conventions and several UN mandates. They are not one to point the finger to when it comes to honesty and civility. When it comes to aggression.... yeah that IS Israels style.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Its the Israeli way... they use dozers to level neighbourhoods, thats ok....1 pissed off guy destroys a cop car with a dozer, gets shot dead, they call it a terrorist attack... Its the Israeli way

[edit on 8-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

Indeed it is. In Palestine if you attempt to farm or fish, you get shot at. Israel wont allow Pasta into Gaza, maybe its weaponised Pasta after all. Oh the horror of home made rocket assaults of Spaghetti, Tortellini, and burning Macaroni and cheese.

Good thing the Iranians prefer couscous. Iran may not like Israel and their actions, but they haven't attacked them, nor indicated that they plan to. Israel on the other hand is doing everything they can to drum up support for an attack on Iran. Iran must have a secret pasta factory.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If Israel wants Iran to not have nuclear weapons, they should lead by example. The "we can have them, but you can't" attitude will only create more enemies for them.

Other countries aren't stupid. They know the only reason nuclear armed countries don't want them to have them is so they have got an upper hand. If every country had nukes, aggressive threats would be worthless, and would force countries to negotiate with each other rather to resorting to threats.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Also, what's deal with deflecting the issue. This is not about Israel's nuclear arsenal. For Israel, that has always been about mutually assured annihilation. Just like the US and USSR building up stock piles of nukes.

The title of the thread is about Iran purchasing a defensive weapon capability, not an agressive capability, So I think it is a valid question to ask about Israels nuclear capability and why they do not allow inspectors in.

It appears that Irans enemy currently is Israel.

surely Iran has the right to know if it could be attacked with illegal weapons just like Gaza was.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think it's funny how millions of people still believe Israel's lies. They have manipulated mankind ever since they STOLE Palestinian lands.

It's very sad.

Like the saying goes, "The hand that strikes first is also the first hand to get cut."

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Exactly! Israel has illegal nukes yet we are up in a fuss about ifs buts and maybes about Iran,what happened when inspectors went to israel? thats right they got held at gun point.Its the israeli sympathizers that need a reality check,your backing a vile,elitist, war mongering government that thinks its above the law and apparently is considering the amount of international laws it has broken and been held unaccountable for.If the world had any common sense they would be sanctioned,no imports of weapons and certain people tried at the hague.Of course just about all western leaders are as corrupt aswell so it wont be happening soon...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Israel didn't steal anything. Firstly, Israel was established by the UN and UK. Thats not stealing. Second, most of the land Israel has ever taken, i.e. sinia penisula, has been returned to the countries that lost it during their wars of aggression. Finally, Israel took Gaza and the West Bank in the 1967 war, a war that was instigated by its Arab neighbors. Telling Israel to give back that land is like telling the US to give back California.

Furthermore, Israel gave back gaza and completely withdrew, including all settlements. Its not Israel's fault that they elected a terrorist organisation as their government. After Hamas took over, everyone stopped providing aid to Gaza for sometime because no one knew how to give aid to innocent palestinians while not supporting a terrorist organisation.

I really feel like I am the only person willing to stand up for Israel on this board, but that is alright, I will keep countering every shread of anti-Israel propaganda I can.

Why don't you Israel bashers start a thread to discuss how the Muslim leadership of Sudan has actaully been comitting genocide against non-muslim Africans in Darfur, instead of calling Israel's defensive messures genocide.

A country smaller that New Jersey is the pulling all the global strings. Yea, sure!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

What makes Israel's nukes illegal? Does the US have illegal nukes? Does UK have illegal nukes?

Just because every western nation doesn't want a fanatical theocracy to obtain nukes doesn't mean that no one can have them. Iran signed the non-proliferation treaty because it was politically advantageous at the time in that they were given accest to non-military nuclear technology.

Israel never signed the treaty; therefore, never got any of the benefits of the treaty, but they have a right to develop their own nuclear sciences.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join