It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaur images noticed in temple ruin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Via a tip from a friend I found an interesting site "All News Web"

There's a short article (date: 15-2-2009) about dinosaur images noticed in a temple ruin in the Ta Prohm Temple in the jungle of Cambodja, with a.o. a picture of a zoom-in on a stone wall where a Stegosaurus is depicted.

Link: www.--.com...

Mods: This is my 1st thread, hope I did put in the right category, if not please repost.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What's up buddy..?!

Good find...

This quote from the source was interesting...

Villagers in the vicinity of the temple are said to retain traditions of this animal existing until fairly recent times.

I understand many villages still hold traditions from past generations, but this lends credence to the idea that the Stegosaurus was still kickin' it until recently - or maybe still is...

mmrraag ited!

[edit on 3/7/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

That was awesome. Get some damn archeaologists there asap!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Great find,

Anymore info on this? Should be the story of the decade if the pic is of a stegosaurus, the implications are serious.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That's gotten a good deal of mileage here, I know I've seen it in some of the creation/evolution threads. Someone made a point stating that the frills on the back matched patterns included on similar carvings of other animals as a decorative background.
I'll have to see if I can dig up the threads.

Covering up the Ta Prohm Stegosaurus

Astyanax makes some strong points against in the thread, at least from my point of view.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Man has it been 4 months already? I think that's the last time that was posted here at ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Wow!! Thx for the link to that thread, there are so many threads on this site, I easily get lost in here

First thing that came up in my mind when I saw the depiction was that it looked like a family member of the Rhino's, but without a horn on his nose but with big horn-like shapes on its back ..... so who knowes? Maybe it's just a new species.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This sounds like a good plot for a new Indiana Jones movie
Maybe they're hiding the dino someplace

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I've heard this one as well. Here is a website that gives some views of "proof" that dinosaurs and man co-existed.Dinosaurs and Man

Good post!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Please visit one of the existing threads (as linked above) to add to the topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join