It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus win the war in space? Is the devil here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Jesus fought a war with the devil in space?

Clearly I have the less exciting abridged version of the new testament.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Did Jesus win the war in space?

What, is this some weird spin-off from Scientology?

Stay tuned for 'Moses parts the Red Planet', right after a word from our sponsors!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've often wondered with all the places in the Universe to put the devil, it was decided to stick him down here with us, was it to test us to see who we'd listen to? Of all the other planets out there with life on them, did they have to pass the same sort of test? And if they failed, did they get their own version of Jesus? Hard to believe the Earth is the only screw up out there. And I'm talking about everybody who LIVES on all those planets. Nobody else made a mistake and needed to be saved huh? Seems like some pretty long odds.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by korath

Good point.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beauwalton
[You never read the Bible? and when did multi meteors land in a straight line?

Yes I have read a bit...

but fairytales arent really my thing

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No you're right I didn't bother to watch the video, seems like a waste of time really. Probably filled with things I already know, or that don't peak my interest.

Even if I did, my opinion would remain the same.

Your opinion has been heard thank you for stopping by.

For anyone else who is interested.
I was pretty skeptical myself but I checked out the source and became interested I am waiting for the video to get a bit ahead of the playbar and will watch it tonight. At first i would have thought that the title was a bit misleading but before I started typing that I realized how much I think that religion as a whole could very well be a direct influence of aliens, so wether you say it was jesus as in god and jesus and the bible, or you say that 2000 years ago some alien race did some things that were percieved as jesus and satan. the subject is intriging to say the least.

Great Find..

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You never read the Bible? and when did multi meteors land in a straight line?

Such things can happen naturally. Here's how: a slowly spinning asteroid experiencing little precession goes under the tidal effects of a nearby planet or moon or any massive object with sufficient gravity, breaks apart, the debris will scatter in the pattern of a disc - seen from the edge, the disc essentially becomes a straight line

It may have happened that the asteroid/comet broke apart moments before impact due to the tidal effects.

Yes, I've read the Bible too, Genesis to Revelations.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beauwalton

Interesting!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Indeed. Also: recall the comet Shoemaker Levy-9? The one that hit Jupiter a few years back? It passed within Jupiter's Roche limit, and the tidal forces broke it up into a line of smaller comet fragments which hit Jupiter one after another. If Jupiter had was a solid body with a longer day, it would have a neat line of impact craters from the event.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

Hmm, I didn't realize that even a non-rotating body, breaking up under tidal forces could also form a straight line of impacts if the impacted body is rotating sufficiently fast!

So confirmed, this is more likely a natural phenomenon. While I believe in the Bible, I can't discount the fact that this is also quite attainable in nature.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well if I can add some more what the guy says in another post, why has there been so many reports of small flying saucers crashing over the last 60 years, could they be trying to escape from a destroyed mother ship, they sure didn't fly hundreds of light years in those small craft!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beauwaltonthey sure didn't fly hundreds of light years in those small craft!

Well, nobody can be 100% sure, small craft can't do such feats.

Unless of course, you have full understanding of their technology, their craft's propulsion system, then would you care explain how it works? And why it can't travel hundred light years?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Originally posted by beauwaltonthey sure didn't fly hundreds of light years in those small craft!

Well, nobody can be 100% sure, small craft can't do such feats.

Unless of course, you have full understanding of their technology, their craft's propulsion system, then would you care explain how it works? And why it can't travel hundred light years?

Well I was thinking more in the line of comfort apparantly the Roswell craft where very small, cramped!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Well I was thinking more in the line of comfort apparantly the Roswell craft where very small, cramped!

If their small craft can travel hundreds of light years in a day, then comfort shouldn't be an issue.

Don't get me wrong, I also agree with your theory but since we're all speculating with very little info/evidence at hand, any theory can be valid to a certain extent.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

So are cars. But we use them to travel hundred of miles at a time, for days or more on end.

Anyway, I was tempted to put in a pic of Jesus on a raptor here, but... no.

Here NASA'S MESSENGER has captured a wonderful scenario of events, if you look at the bottom right hand of the photo you will see a line of craters and then a huge blast crater at the end of the line of craters. Was this weapon fire and then a direct hit? It looks that way!

Looks like meteor impacts, and for people who may think that is the moon, Messenger was a Mercury probe. Probably why they chose the name.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
They probably are meteor impacts but these are not in a line, these are totally different to the ones the guy posted. I wonder if you bothered to read the post?

line of craters

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Like I said before the only War involved the Angels and if they struck each other with metorites then this could be some evidence as I try and help think what you are trying to say.

The change in the universe could be the Sin virus through the tree of knowledge that spread and made not only humans chaotic and sinful in nature but disrupted the universes balance and harmony at a faster rate than the speed of light because it was a quantum connected and had harmony and order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join