It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus win the war in space? Is the devil here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Did Jesus win the war in space? Is the devil here?

I came across this and thought it should be shared, it's compelling, could there have been a war in space?
And are the losers here, with us?

Here NASA'S MESSENGER has captured a wonderful scenario of events, if you look at the bottom right hand of the photo you will see a line of craters and then a huge blast crater at the end of the line of craters. Was this weapon fire and then a direct hit? It looks that way!

Source

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beauwalton
Was this weapon fire and then a direct hit? It looks that way!

What the hell?

No, its an impact crater from a asteroid......

Whats unusual about that and since when was Jesus part of a space war?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Here NASA'S MESSENGER has captured a wonderful scenario of events, if you look at the bottom right hand of the photo you will see a line of craters and then a huge blast crater at the end of the line of craters. Was this weapon fire and then a direct hit? It looks that way!

More than likely that crater could be from the moment in which the moon began to form, during the turbulent time in which the earth was slowly beginning to cool and our solar system was starting to stabilize. During this time there was a lot of asteroids, debris and what not that had been ejected from the forming protostar (Which was coming from the newly formed star). Most of this had directly hit the Moon, and being that the moon has no processes to erase the craters like we have on Earth those craters remain.

Being that most of these craters came before Human's were even around I'd say it's not possible for Jesus to have done it
. Besides if Jesus had been around for that long, it leaves me with one question, why did he chose the time he did to come down and save people from sin, when he could have done it from the beginning and revealed us of it from the get-go? Overall I just don't fully agree with the blog post

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The only space war was probably between the Angel Micheal and the Devil where Micheal kicked his but and 1 in 3 Angels fell from heaven, but if this creator activity is based on some ancient war of the Angels then maybe a slight possibility there are some destruction evidence but I doubt it's related. The space war has not started yet with the Judgements and plagues.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
and since when was Jesus part of a space war?

This may be of interest to you:

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by beauwalton
Was this weapon fire and then a direct hit? It looks that way!

What the hell?

No, its an impact crater from a asteroid......

Whats unusual about that and since when was Jesus part of a space war?

You never read the Bible? and when did multi meteors land in a straight line?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beauwalton

Since when does wind create faces on mars?

Well, since time has started, coincidences happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow christians are are really desperate now huh?

Jesus in space? Space war on the moon?

Come on now.....let's leave our fairytale land in the past and start living in the future. Those craters were created long before he came about, if he did at all.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience

Since when does wind create faces on mars?

Well, since time has started, coincidences happen.

Well you are a poor debunker because if you read the post, that coincidence has happened time and time again and it's still happening.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Wow christians are are really desperate now huh?

Jesus in space? Space war on the moon?

Come on now.....let's leave our fairytale land in the past and start living in the future. Those craters were created long before he came about, if he did at all.

~Keeper

Read the post first, then you can have an oppinion, thats usualy how it works!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ohh I read the post, don't worry. It's just there is no ammount of "human" evidence that could change my idea that God is far too complex for our minds to understand at this point in our evolution.

Contemplating anything other than our own existance is futile. We cannot possibly understand holy powers or holy beings without first having a complete understand of everything that is currently created and that we perceive.

It's impossible to understand a creator without understanding the creation friends, sorry.

Now not to knock on anybody religious or anything, to each his own as I say but IMO it's just ridiculous that people would contemplate the idea of a "holy" war on the moon involving Jesus some hundreds of thousands of years ago.

~Keeper

[edit on 3/7/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'll just contribute: I lean more toward believing the events in the Terra Papers then I do hand picked ancient scripts interpreted by man - otherwise known as the Bible.

Yes - I believe the War in Heaven was a real war power struggle between beings far more evolved then we are.

But I am not gonna name them: Jesus & Devil

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Ohh I read the post, don't worry. It's just there is no ammount of "human" evidence that could change my idea that God is far too complex for our minds to understand at this point in our evolution.

Contemplating anything other than our own existance is futile. We cannot possibly understand holy powers or holy beings without first having a complete understand of everything that is currently created and that we perceive.

It's impossible to understand a creator without understanding the creation friends, sorry.

Now not to knock on anybody religious or anything, to each his own as I say but IMO it's just ridiculous that people would contemplate the idea of a "holy" war on the moon involving Jesus some hundreds of thousands of years ago.

~Keeper

You would be still reading, I think you just looked at the pretty pictures!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Actually did it ever occur to you that the pictures take up most of the space are the pictures in question. Ohh and some of us are able to read very quickly.

And they mostly "speculate" of the possibilty of these things being weapon craters, when in fact it is known that in the early days of universe planets were bombarded with asteroids and other space things that caused these craters.

And if they were using "weapons" to make these craters ther would be signs of such things in the rocks that we collected from moon craters and and various probes that have surveyed the moon over the years.

Not that i'm discrediting the theory, it's just simply that, a theory with no scientific evidence to back it up. ( other than 200 year old astronomer's accounts of what they perceived with limited and non advanced equipment)

Had this truly been the case, it would have been revealed to us, or we would have heard more about it here on ATS previously.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Actually did it ever occur to you that the pictures take up most of the space are the pictures in question. Ohh and some of us are able to read very quickly.

And they mostly "speculate" of the possibilty of these things being weapon craters, when in fact it is known that in the early days of universe planets were bombarded with asteroids and other space things that caused these craters.

And if they were using "weapons" to make these craters ther would be signs of such things in the rocks that we collected from moon craters and and various probes that have surveyed the moon over the years.

Not that i'm discrediting the theory, it's just simply that, a theory with no scientific evidence to back it up.

~Keeper

You maybe able to read very quickly but can you watch a 90minute video faster than it can stream????? HAHAHAHA, DON'T THINK SO MR!
go home and do your home work.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

No you're right I didn't bother to watch the video, seems like a waste of time really. Probably filled with things I already know, or that don't peak my interest.

Even if I did, my opinion would remain the same.

I'm not here to argue with you, I gave you my 2cents as you most definetly asked by creating the thread.

Even if those were created by weapons, I would much sooner assume that they were Alien in nature, and not Jesus' weapons from heaven.

And besides you're accusation was reading, not watching a video.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Actually, and if I remember correctly, The Indish version of The Bible- The Mahabharata, speaks about big wars taking place not only on Earth, but also on the Moon.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I really don't like it when religion gets interbred with conspiracy theories. The biggest nutcases out there are the deeply religious ones.

I saw one guy once, speaking of scalar weapons, and pretty much still seeing russia like big bad communists

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-Raz
I really don't like it when religion gets interbred with conspiracy theories. The biggest nutcases out there are the deeply religious ones.

I saw one guy once, speaking of scalar weapons, and pretty much still seeing russia like big bad communists

Toooooo true!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

No you're right I didn't bother to watch the video, seems like a waste of time really. Probably filled with things I already know, or that don't peak my interest.

Even if I did, my opinion would remain the same.

I'm not here to argue with you, I gave you my 2cents as you most definetly asked by creating the thread.

Even if those were created by weapons, I would much sooner assume that they were Alien in nature, and not Jesus' weapons from heaven.

And besides you're accusation was reading, not watching a video.

~Keeper

You are soooooooo intelligent!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join