It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 10th invasion?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Has anyone invaded anyone?
Well ants have invaded my house.
That's considered an invasion surely?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I broadsided a not-to-zippy Mercedes Benz that tried to sprint out of a junction. I was in an Iveco so it looks worse for him but could be the high-jump for me.

Surely this counts?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We all know that the first ladies of the united states DO have the power to call for many things to happen in this world and they all have a "secret signal" handbook issued shortly after the election.

However, I am sorry to inform you that the "signal" for invade has been changed. The signal Mrs. Obama used on Vougue used to be the signal for "invade from all sides" but that very signal was changed after Hilary Clinton used it to call for an invasion up side the head of a certain intern.

Mrs. Reagan used a simliar signal while guest hosting on "Sesame Street" back in '86 - the signal she used was for more drugs to be brought into the US thru Mexico - so her war on drugs could continue - her signal worked.

The "signal" given my Michelle Obama is actually now the universal first lady signal that roughly translates to "Calling all pool boys in the greater DC area - repeat - Calling all pool boys in the greater DC area - I will be available on March 11 ( see - theres the confusion ) from 5 to 7 pm eastern time - come and invade ME from all sides!

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Did this happen?

Were we invaded?

Was it all kept secret?

Was it a shadow army?

Did Michelle Obama give the wrong signal?

Did I miss the whole damned thing?

Can you pass the spam please?

Dorian Soran

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join