It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 10th invasion?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

You left out one thing happening on the 11th..... Alyosha's birthday!!! not that anyone cares, or will celebrate it with me for that matter
gosh maybe a massive attack would not be so bad after all.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers
The only thing that is going to happen on Tuesday the 10th. is going to the dentist. The world will not end.

This happened to me, I swear. Some time back I went to my dentist after
a couple years of neglecting my teeth. I was booked in as the first patient to give him plenty of time. Half an hour in a secretary ran in and announced

"A plane just hit the World Trade Center."

I was frozen.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I did not get the card but non the less a happy birthday from everybody here on ATS.....

Peace

[edit on 8/3/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Pinnochio released?
Oh no it is the end of the world! We're all gonna die

But seriously the only thing i could find other than speculation is the navy plans on expanding their N.W. training facility to encompass all of Washington state, all of Oregon state, northern Kalifornia, and a very small part of Idaho. This is posted on the navies website for public knowledge. Not much conspiracy there.

I take it you are a Queensryche fan? Me too.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Anuubis]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have heard about the March 10th deal and all i came across was something of a lawsuit against sceintolgy. The day someone (they call themselves anoymonous) or however you spell it. they will expose the fraudulent behaviourrs of sceintology. Something about a yellow peice of paper some might have gotten in the mail, are suppose to report to a location and may be able to get some money out of it. And I also found something about just a huge protest in front of a church. Sorry i cant find the site now >.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Is the 10th the day North Korea fires its satellite ?

If it does get shot down by Japan or the states it could trigger something big.

again just thinking out loud.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

Your going to the dentist ? NOOOO, be careful he may be NWO.

But anyway if anything DOESN'T happen people will say, don't worry it's been postponed or some other boll*cks, or that GWB rushed to the Whitehouse and ushered in a new era of peace by helping Obama organise another party.
Or that Aliens came down an interferred with our space-time continuum and reset our civilsation to an earlier week so that we can avoid said disaster.
Or that the people supposed to fire the rockets simply forgot to set their alarm and didn't get up on time by sleeping in late.
Or that some butterfly didn't get eaten in the stoneage by some sabretooth tiger therefore this paradigm isn't the right one for the cataclysmic events , death and destruction was averted and that none of us actually know anything about it.

[edit on 9/3/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If you've read my stuff, you know that I am typically not the type to complain about anything, but if I could for just one second point something out.

I've noticed over the past month or so a lot of threads being posted in the survival forums, that fit much better in a different forum, this one included. This thread is not technically survival related. Its a prediciton/ conspiracy theory. This thread fits much better into predictions, general conspiracies, or skunkworks, not here. The survial boards were ment to share knowlage on how to prepare and whatnot. This really doesn't fall into this category, along with a lot of threads here.

Anuubis I'm not trying to single you out, this just happens to be the one that was most recent when the straw broke.

I helped with the movement to get the survival forums up and going here, and really don't want to see this forum get flooded with dates and predictions like all of the other forums. I've bit my tounge about it for long enough.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DropInABucket
If you've read my stuff, you know that I am typically not the type to complain about anything, but if I could for just one second point something out.

I've noticed over the past month or so a lot of threads being posted in the survival forums, that fit much better in a different forum, this one included. This thread is not technically survival related. Its a prediciton/ conspiracy theory. This thread fits much better into predictions, general conspiracies, or skunkworks, not here. The survial boards were ment to share knowlage on how to prepare and whatnot. This really doesn't fall into this category, along with a lot of threads here.

Anuubis I'm not trying to single you out, this just happens to be the one that was most recent when the straw broke.

I helped with the movement to get the survival forums up and going here, and really don't want to see this forum get flooded with dates and predictions like all of the other forums. I've bit my tounge about it for long enough.

I must 100% agree with this post Conspiracy theories have nothing to do with survivalism, we dont need to be force fed this extremist views, survivalists already accept we live in a crazy world where god, man or the US government will drop something nasty in our laps at any time. We need to focus on debating survivalism, self suifficiency and preparedness not having conspiracy fantasies clouding the water.
If the moderators are reading this I would ask that they clamp down on the conspiracy stuff and ensure it stays where it belongs, not on a survivalism forum.

Respects
NR

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by lordtyp0
reply to post by Anuubis

Ignoring the idea that she would somehow be a ringleader, lack of MO and just how dumb it sounds..... Vogue Magazine... seriously?

Yes, exactly. Everyone knows that double secret attack "go" signals are always given in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Which is why I always review that particular issue in excruciating detail. I will spare no effort in the cause of Homeland Security.

and don't forget the rabbit ears symbol on playboy...truly demonic...and the texas longhorns university sign...truly demonic... and the red "V" in the corporate name verizon...truly demonic...and the soldiers returning from ww2 flashing the "V" for victory sign...truly domonic!!!!!!!

some people just go off the deep end with this stuff, 51 cards in their deck of cards, elevator not going all the way to the top floor, in other words "crazy"!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

I must 100% agree with this post Conspiracy theories have nothing to do with survivalism, we dont need to be force fed this extremist views, survivalists already accept we live in a crazy world where god, man or the US government will drop something nasty in our laps at any time. We need to focus on debating survivalism, self suifficiency and preparedness not having conspiracy fantasies clouding the water.
If the moderators are reading this I would ask that they clamp down on the conspiracy stuff and ensure it stays where it belongs, not on a survivalism forum.

Respects
NR

My name is Nirgal and I approve of these messages.

It's nice to be able to venture onto other boards and dip my toe into the funny water; when I'm done (or outgunned out by hippies/crackpots/freaks - delete as appropriate) I can return to the relative sanity that is here. I actually suggested on another thread that we might see an explosion on this board soon. I was right, sadly.

Incidentally, Hopefully nothing will happen until the 11th when I will hopefully wow my interviewers into offering me a new job.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well if there is some major event happening tomorrow or wednesday then it very much has to do with my survival. If something were to happen with the navy, how am i supposed to prepare to defend my family against one third of the USN?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not shure if this matters, but lately it seem to been some activity here, not in the U.S, but Trondheim, Norway. First there where theese 3 Chinooks flying right outside, and today a submarine. The Chinooks i didnt get a pic of because, well i # up with the cam, but i got the sub. By the size of it, it is probably one of ours. I have now lived by the ocean in the Trondheim fjord about a year, and it seems like the activity of millitairy activity are accellerating. Seen many MTBs lately, and heli activity. May be nothing but normal operations though.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

Yes absolutely, North Korea is launching an all out offensive to destroy all of Lodi, California. The so-called satillite testing and launch is the cover of a sinsiter plot!

The warehead is made of concentrated Kimchi and spiced with rotting fish heads.
Bring chop sticks.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Genocide is happening in two significant places, Darfur and Tibet...

The energy which is being released into the planet is just beyond the most evil and vile subhuman energy ever in history.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
One thing goes through my mind every time I read about all this civil war/invasion bull****. Who in their right mind will invade anything? Do you realize that the military has people from all US territories?
I'll bet surprised to have some Officer go to their men an tell them to invade
a state where even only one member of his unit come from (even if he's an S1 clerk). You would have an all out revolt in the military and after such an order they would either turn on the government or just disband themselves.

OK so lets assume the police are chosen to do this dirty task. Same situation as above, with a different problem though. The police can't project force as well as the military does (for obvious reasons).

Now let's take a group like Blackwater, I can actually imagine some of their elements to be devious enough to try to pull @#*! like this off but then again, their number though high still wouldn't be strong enough. And if they tried they would probably meet resistance from police and military.

So please someone who actually believes in this type of conspiracies tell me who is going to invade and occupy anything in the USA...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkFlame

The mexicans would. There are aproximately 18 million illegal mexicans alone in the U.S. In early '07 there were 11 recorded incidents where the mexican military made "navigational errors" as far in as 200 miles into texas. Also in early '07 a couple hundred members of MS-13 were arrested in LA practicing urban combat with paintball guns.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
DIGG ATS

for original
content
more infoMarch 10th invasion?

I keep hearing bits and pieces about a supposed invasion of, or attack on four Pacific states on March 10th, and some supposed bloodbath on the 11th that Michelle Obomber gave a signal about on Vogue magazines cover.

What is this all about and does anyone have any RELIABLE sources of info?

OK Guys its the tenth, wheres the martian sponsored NSA supported Islamic Liberal, Gay rights hispanic, NWO, lesbian, star trek, democrat, drug company, CIA, Disney Channel invasion then ?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Right , I'm off , see you all tomorrow on the 11th, just intime for another " There'll be doom and gloom on ? day."
Lets say the world will end on I dunno, the 13th July?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

I don't wish to flame you with this next post just to build up some constructive discussion. I'm very interested about this because I'm quite ignorant about the capabilities of the Mexican Military.

In my assumption I would say that the Mexican's would epically fail to project an already divided people into invading a more powerful and united country. Maybe they would get as far as Texas but by the time the US had time to react invasion would be over. It's not necessary to discuss the fact that an occupation on US soil by any army would be an operational nightmare.
Also numbers are a good thing to have in a military but without the logistics to supply and this numbers and army will lose momentum rater fast.

Just my 2 cents

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join