It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 10th invasion?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I keep hearing bits and pieces about a supposed invasion of, or attack on four Pacific states on March 10th, and some supposed bloodbath on the 11th that Michelle Obomber gave a signal about on Vogue magazines cover.

What is this all about and does anyone have any RELIABLE sources of info?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

There are threads about this. Use search. Pick one and go. Link 1: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link 2: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

I hadn't heard anything about the United States being invaded on the 10th. That'll be a crazy Tuesday and Wednesday if it happens. I did read a few days ago that Israel is getting kinda itchy to do something about Iran, especially since it came out that they have enough nuclear material to make a cap for a missile, so I would think that that maybe more likely, if at all.

Thanks for those links too, blueracer. I'm gonna read up on this.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by octotom]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

I think you should be looking towards the middle east around the 10h.
Gaza again which will exculate things in the region or possibly Iran.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The only thing that is going to happen on Tuesday the 10th. is going to the dentist. The world will not end.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

I am confused. Are you indicating that the Presidents wife would need a signal made from.. the cover of Vogue magazine to signal an invasion of U.S. Soil?

Ignoring the idea that she would somehow be a ringleader, lack of MO and just how dumb it sounds..... Vogue Magazine... seriously?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
reply to post by Anuubis

Ignoring the idea that she would somehow be a ringleader, lack of MO and just how dumb it sounds..... Vogue Magazine... seriously?

Yes, exactly. Everyone knows that double secret attack "go" signals are always given in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Which is why I always review that particular issue in excruciating detail. I will spare no effort in the cause of Homeland Security.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
During the cold war, vital info was passed along through the use of the newspaper classifieds section. Not to mention editorials.
"Vogue" How much less conspicuous can you get, given the inherent testosterone levels of the US gov. and its affiliates?
I am not saying there is a clear unequivocal indication.
We would never know anyway, being the lowly commoners we are.
But it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

* Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in "A Scandal in Bohemia", spoken by the character Sherlock Holmes.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
yes, but that was during the cold war.
Today we have private communications satellites. Encrypted internet tunnels. Etc. Etc. Emails could be sent that look like spam or a Bayes tricker format that looks like garbled random text to a human but has embedded meaning. To imply something of this magnitude and then say they would need a method a magazine cover to disseminate anything is rather preposterous.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
reply to post by Anuubis

I am confused. Are you indicating that the Presidents wife would need a signal made from.. the cover of Vogue magazine to signal an invasion of U.S. Soil?

I was just repeating what i read in another thread. That is why i asked the question. As far as Vogue goes, stranger things have been used for espionage and info moving before.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by Anuubis

I think you should be looking towards the middle east around the 10h.
Gaza again which will exculate things in the region or possibly Iran.

When isn't something going to happen in Gaza? Or any part of the middle east for that matter.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm such a confused mess, it would appear on the outside -muhahaha. Seriously, as much as I wanna belive in UFOs - if the MSM tries to convice you we are being invaded by 'aliens', even if they have frakin pictures - I'd be very wary my friends. No matter your inclinations, question everything!

Edit add: The Israel/Iran issue causes grave concern; this could be a springboard for....

[edit on 3/7/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Yeah, that's the only thing i think will happen is between Isreal and Iran but i seen references to the other stuff in a thread here so i had to ask.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
And if no one attacks the US, Israel does not vapourise iran etc on the 10th which the conspiracy theoorsts as per usual are now saying 10th and 11th just in case, and saying it could be an attack or event anywhere. once we reach the twelfth will the CTs please shut up or at least go away and leave this forum to survivalists.

No doubt some minotr incident will take place in some unassuming dump and the CTS will say " see we told you this was going to happen".

Or if nothing happens they will say " AH yes but the NWO knew we were watching them and changed their plans"

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet...my dog that nothing will happen on that day.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

What kind of dog? I'll take that bet if it's not an ankle biter.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There was an unadulterated loon on MSM and Retreat Survival forum for absolutely years preaching to everyone that he had absolute guarenteed knowledge that the US and UK were going to be destroyed on Feb 12 2006. No doubt about it absolutely certainty and that if you did not subscribe to his version of Christianity based in America you would all burn in the fire of hell. About two weeks before the twelfth he suddenly revised his date to early march, but continued to insist if you were not a white american baptist you were doomed. He had loads of people who believed everything he said.

By April the first he was awerfully quiet and not responding to requests for an explanation.. And over the years I have seen loads like him and this twit Jones on the radio come out with the same rubbish to no avail.

The only guarentted affects of phrophecy is that there is plenty of foools willing to subscribe, and the prophet / doomsayer/ forcaster makes loads of money out of it.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

I lied, I would never bet my German Shepard!

He's my homes protector!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
I'm willing to bet...my dog that nothing will happen on that day.

2nd line

Hey a dog is a family member, Just remember a Dog is not just for Christmas........... the Cold Cuts will do for new year as well ......Mmmmm Alsation Salad

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well...i couldn't tell you about an invasion on the 10th but there will be happing some pretty significant things in the world on the 10th..

-Resisdent evil 5 release....

-March 10, 2009 is Tibet Day ...

-March 10, 2009 Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day

-Philly Beer Week 2009 * March 6 - 15

-Pinocchio Blu-ray scheduled for March 10, 2009 - DVDTOWN.com

-67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology

-Amputee Coalition Lobby Day

I'm going for the Philly Beer Week!!!...if the end is near, i'd guess having lots of beer around would come in pretty handy..

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join