It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burger King Manager

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Different face same goal! Obama, Bush, Clinton they are the Burger king Managers(President?),when your pickle is missing he give you a new one, fries are cold? Here are some hot ones. He tells you what you want to hear and then does what he wants.(Remember when you send your food back to the kitchen the cook spits in it.) But he doesnt run the Burger king. The corporate owners run it, you never know who they are! Same as the President, He isnt running this country, the international banks are but you dont see them.They have been for decades. They wont even tell congress where the 19 TRILLION dollars went! Its not in this country. Avian flu virus put in vaccienes! Not one but two strains of it .And they say OOPPS! Must have made a mistake? No accountability. Chemtrails being spead in the sky by planes blowing chemicals out the back poisoning us. (They do this only over populated areas. One flew over my house yesterday. The chemicals were laid down so that the wind would take them over the city!). Its all about Eugenics and a world population of only 500 million! Obama is worse than Bush, its more in our face. Answering to no-one. So the sheep should keep following Obaaaaaaaaama right to their grave. Please look into these things yourself and spread the word. You wont look at planes in the sky the same way anymore. Keep the Faith!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I see what you're saying, but don't get the purpose of the thread.

Just seems to be a bit of random Obama bashing to me. I am actually rather bored of it now.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Do you have anything to actually say ? or i this just a small rant, if this is a rant please keep it to the BelowTopSecret.Com rant section. For your Political views, if your just aiming at Obama i advise you post it in the Politicians & People section, if your talking about a political conspiracy over all then problies here is the best place if you don't have a lot of evidence and it is a bit "out there".

Fox

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just to add -

Have you been watching the Obama Deception, sir?

Hmmmm - KRS-ONE during the start of the film jumps to mind.

Plagiarism is such a delicate line to walk, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Atrayo

Just one question about your rant:

Why would President Obama be for the eugenics programs as they are meant to wipe out whole races of people?

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is why I don't eat at Burger King.

Ick.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Chiiru]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go
Plagiarism is such a delicate line to walk, isn't it?

Plagiarism on the internet>.>; GASP. What a shocker.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Somebody has watched the Obama Deception...

Good for you. Way to reiterate something someone else has said. Top award for plagiarism.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
to machinegun_go_go

I caught that too lol. I gave you a star because when I read the OP I immediatly was like "yep, this is almost the exact thing KRS One says in Obama Deception. lol.

to the OP. When I heard KRS One use that analogy / metaphor whatever, I liked that it made sense, but I couldn't help feel slightly insulted at the same time. I'm not sure if it was intended, but I felt like he was basically saying "Politics are too complex for you dummies, so I'm gonna break it down using something you can all understand...messed up FastFood orders."

maybe its just me because my Boss at work allways uses dumbed down analogies, but I have grown to personally hate them.

What I did like was when KRS said, "They put a black face on the New World order, but I aint buying it"

I've seen several threads debating the existence / non-existence of Chem-Trails. A quick ATS search will provide lots of threads. I tried to explain the whole concept of Chem-Trails to my wife and sister-in-law and they didn't believe a word of it and called me crazy, but the threads here on ATS offer some great insight on both sides of the issue

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I attribute this to the Angry Onion Theory.

We are all just ordinary onions, subjected to such callous treatment by those in positions of power.

It's time we all BITE BACK!

top topics

join