It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Challenge Game

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
[So if that is the point of the linked thread then what does it have to do with teaching my met tech friends anything, who already about 100yrs experience between them all. would you believe people who you actually know that worked as met techs or someone that presented a theory and said he was a tech on line? I'd believe the real person with years of experience over the theory and online person.

Well he believes me...

And guess what I do for a living?

[edit on 11/3/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Exactly my point Oz. I believe the gentlemen that I know personally that I know have worked in the field and that have told me that chemtrails are just that and not contrails. I don't know you... Have you provided your bio/resume for perusal already? I got the little I pointed out about the OP author from his introduction. So he tells us he works privately for multiple organizations. And he works on daily Contrail/Chemtrail forecast maps. What do you want to bet that those maps are part of one of his jobs for one of those secret/private organizations.... a military contractor...

Just a guess..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I linked to it because you said:

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
the ones I know now do not believe its contrails and believe that the barium that has been released within these CHEMTRAILS is proof, but for fear of their careers and their pension they will not voice this.

Simple fact that there is an awful lot of barium released by industry into the environment, which would explain quite a lot of the elevated barium readings in some places.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ah good morning gentlemen... (well barely still morning!
)

Hey OzW.

An absolutely PERFECT day for CHEMTRAIL viewing...

It's cool and dry.

Took a quick survey from the vicinity of Sea-Tac all the way down to the area a few miles south of our local military air facility.

NO CONTRAILS.

Dozens of planes.... Not one single contrail.

You have just got to love these kind of days. The planes look like they are
just hanging in the air.

Now CHEMTRAILS... that's a different thing.

In the space of the my transit there were 2 planes flying almost due north and one coming from the west laying the thickest CHEMTRAIL, the most gorgeous white against the clear sky.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by golemina]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i TOOK A VIDEO OF CHEMTRAILS THAT LOOK LIKE A PENTAGRAM.. ANYONE INTERESTED???

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truestory

Hi, truestory.

If we can see how far behind the plane, the trail starts,
we're interested, please. Thanks.

EDIT: Prose correction.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/13 by C-JEAN]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Is this a chemtrail?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a580808a166b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What about these?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02dde05fb064.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a25ad27e2fb9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Great pictures....

Those are clearly contrails.... You see how they have four streams coming off the aircraft... And It sure doesn't look like its at an altitude that you'd have CHEMTRAILS... I mean this is too low for them isn't it? and you notice that they are dispersing into cloud like forms... Clearly they are not CHEMTRAILS and are contrails...

Fm 107th CONGRESS 1st Session H. R. 2977

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

Source

The mention of CHEMTRAILS in government documents and their efforts to stop them are just a way to make people wonder... It's only a game... Right?

Rgds
[/sarcasm off]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

What happened to my thread regarding the OP? Why will no one answer my questions?

Why was I contacted by the few who regularly attack these threads (Mods included)?

Why will you not answer me?

Did I touch upon something?

Should I post screen shots of the entire thread?

So many sub questions to a UN weather modification program. Should I even bother.

Droughts, fires and famine next? I think so! Global imaging shows some amazing things sometimes.

AIRNav does also.

This web is twisted, unfortunately so predictable.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by utmostbastard

Haven't got a clue what your talking about there bubb...

Were you asking about the OP author's introduction page here?

Hope that helps...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Nope talking about the big ole 404 located here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by utmostbastard

Hi, utmostbastard.

Your/our link has become what I discovered, that day:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here is a chat answer from *another* worried person,
from another forum:

posted 10-07-2002
Chem 11 I'm with you. (Haze)

Start at the top.
LOOK UP. Explain what is seen.
Explain what the red powder substance is in my bird bath.
Explain what the very fine strands hanging from my trees and telephone wire, bushs etc, are.
Explain Why the doctors are at a loss to explain why so many people have breathing problems
such as asthma etc.
Explain why we cannot get this subject reported on in National papers.
Explain why this topic is so high on the debunkers agenda if there is no substance to the
claims (backed with evidence) by so many people.
The fact that we ARE being sprayed is not in question, Why and what with, is.

There is more than one answer to each question.

Normal contrails are NOT the answer to either.

I do not get involved in debates with debunkers I know they know, or they would not debunk,
so I do not preach to the converted.

However several people are reading about chemtrails, talking about chemtrails, and looking up,
to see with their own eyes. this will go on and on and on.

The chemtrails are not about to stop.
and nor is the debunking or the debunkers.
-However the gap is growing between the aware and the unaware, and it can only get bigger.
(100 monkeys and all that)

That seems a seriously made study:
www.chemtrailcentral.com...
And one result is ?:

Summary of Results
Additionally it was discovered that the jets that were responsible for leaving highly
persistent trails that last for hours did not ever appear on Flight Explorer and were
documented for 8 separate instances, including one instance with two jets in formation.

As we can see here, there is no evidence.
Just stuff to think about.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/16 by C-JEAN]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

If we are going to start using forums as evidence, then lets see what professional pilots have to say on the topic, em?

I'll use AirlinePilotForum:

Chemtrails, Funny Stuff
There's a show on Discovery right now called "Best Evidence". They're examining the whole "chemtrails" conspiracy theory. One lady from California in particular is a riot. She has a wall of pictures showing differnet 'chemtrail' styles. The show paid a lab to perform analysis on jet fuel samples from across the country. I'll let you guys guess what they found...
---
I watched it for a few minutes before I had to turn the channel. It was a good laugh.
---
I saw this show today on the Disc. Channel.
What a joke...
But if i didnt know anything about jets, i would have so bought the whole story...
---
There's no way to distinguish the diffference between chemtrails and contrails because there is no such thing as chemtrails.

Chemtrails
So, maybe I have been living under a rock all this time, but I have only recently heard of this things called chemtrails. From what I have read, it seems that there is a group of people who believe that a contrail should last no more than 5 minutes, and if it does then it is a chemtrail. They seem to believe that the government is spraying chemicals, from some unknown reason.

I saw some pictures of the supposed chemtrails, and they looked like contrails. I personnaly think it is all crap, and just some guys poor understanding of meteorology, and have tried to explain that to some of these people, but they won't hear it, because contrails, by some unknown law, can only last a short time.
---
played a golf with one of those tree-hugger types last year who spent the first 5 holes complaining about how the airlines are shortening our life spans. the next 13 holes he decided to complain about how contrails ruin his blue sky and how the EWR traffic makes him suffer day in and day out...
---
Well, from what it seems, they don't think all contrails are chemtrails, just the ones that last more than 5 minutes.

I can imagine seeing these people sitting in lawn chairs, with tin foil hats on, and a timer, timing each contrail, then when it exccedes 5 minutes they start running and yelling about the government spraying them with chemicals. I kinda feel bad for them.

I thought I was the only one who had to deal with these people.
---
Most of the people that believe this are the same conspiracy theorists that swear there was a second gunman, that we didn't land on the moon, and the "victims" of 9-11 are in the witness protection program because it was an elaborate plot to bring us to war. Oh, the second plane to hit the towers was also a specially modified missile plane painted in a UA scheme. These people also typically like to answer a question with another question.
---
You're kidding me, right?

Your pilot license should be revoked just for posting this. What sort of chemicals do you put in YOUR fuel tank?

All jet engines make a lot of water as a byproduct of combustion. It's real cold up in the flight levels. Contrails are ice crystals illuminated by sunlight. Depending on altitude, humidity, winds aloft, they could last a long time or not be visible at all. High altitude clouds are also frozen water droplets. Contrails are basically long, narrow clouds.

Some old, old jets might actually produce some real smoke.
---
Sorry, thought you were serious. This kind of crap is a pet peeve of mine. The world has enough real problems without spending time, energy, and debate on fantasies derived from the doped-up minds of semi-educated paranoids.
---
No problem. I was just trying to figure out whether it was something others have heard about, or if it was just something this guy thought up. The more I look into the more I see how widespread it is (as in locations, not nesscarly people-wise), and how little facts are used in the arguements, and how they butcher meteorology.

Does anyone know who started this??? I heard it was some late-nate talk-show radio host who did other things like UFOs, and the like.

I have also read that these people actually harass NASA meteorologists and the like. I have tried to go about disproving them, but they completely ignore facts.

So what you think of chemtrails now?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hmm, could work, but then how you gonna tell the difrence ?

Let us say you use a program, then Unmarked planes with lingering trails that spread go on record as Chemtrail or what ??

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by C-JEAN

So what you think of chemtrails now?

i thing that my hamster died from overeating, but you prolly say old age.

we dont ignore facts, what you skeptics are saying, is no more than a textbook answere on contrails, we dont argue the fact that contrails are contrails.. ( Hey,Who said that ? )

I saw that Discovery thing about Chemtrails, if you have seen it, can I ask what you think of it? I bet it made you think the Chemtrails a deBunked ???

[edit on 21-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Wow! Excellent link. One thing of interest was the "orbs".

I've taken numerous pictures of the sun, and chemtrails and have been bothered by these unexplained white, sometimes fuzzy, bubbles. kinda like a dandelion. I had always assumed that it was either dust on my lens (or ccd) or that it was indeed something like a dandelion, but high in the sky.

I've taken my camera (nikon 350) in for cleaning, they keep telling me there's nothing on the lens, CCD. Though there was 1 spot on the CCD that had something stuck on it, but on the far lower corner, not in the middle.

Very intriguing I'll have to go back and look at some of them.

One other thing I've noticed is Bees flying around when I've take photos of the sun. They tend to fly in circles, but never land. The only time I've seen bees on the ground is if they're dying, many on the ground on their backs batting around, flailing and the stinger ready to stick something.

And ALL the bees I've seen the last couple of years are Black with very little if any gold or yellow.

Thanks for the link.

[edit on 4/7/2009 by nwosigns]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Mine can be verifiable as the area I live in there is no jet aircraft and they are low (I live on the flightpath for Aberdeen Airport in Scotland) we have all turboprop aircraft and they are higher than these trails.

The dude at the start of the thread, can you check back the week and confirm if there have been chemtrails on Saturday night

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Chemtrail is like religion ? how is that?
are Jesus buzzing around some where ??

Look here, this is in 1965...

youTube link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join